Neko

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Edward snarled loudly and ran towards them.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Phelix grabbed Edwards neck and slung him against a marble bench,breaking it in two and Edward down with it.April didn't have any place to run or hide so,she just stood there.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:15 pm

He flipped back up and stood, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:18 pm

He went to grab for Edwards neck again and slammed him down on the hard marble floor,cracking his skin.He went for April again..
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:21 pm

He concentrated, the cracks dissapearing. He flung himself into Felix.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:28 pm

He groaned and took Edwards body,setting him down on his knees and pulling his head up slowly."Stop it!Kill me kill me!"She looked at Arrow and he held his hand up,Phelix let his head go and pulled him up."You would give your life,for one of our kind?"He cocked his head."How extrodinary.""Kill me...please."She glared at him."Yes,she knows to much."One of the other lords said."Such a waste."He opened up his mouth and was ready to bite her neck.

(i'm changeing the names because now i remember them.oh and alice stops him remember?)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:34 pm

He could do nothing but look at her, as the two held him in a vice.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:35 pm

(can i play alice for a min.?)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:37 pm

(Ye)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:46 pm

(thanks.)

"Wait!"Alice looked at Arrow."She will become one of us."Come here my child."Peter let go of her and she pulled off her glove,putting her hand in his.He saw Edward and April running.There was a patch of light and her skin shined like diamonds."What is done is done,you may go."Phelix let go of Edward and April walked over to him."Thankyou for your visit."Said the 3 highest ranking lord."And don't even think about second chances."Said the 2 highest ranking lord."Good-bye."Said Arrow and alice and April walked out.There were some tourists going into the room and there was screaming,then nothing.April looked back and Alice put her arm around her and blocked her view.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Edward pulled her head into his chest.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:51 pm

~2 days later~

She woke up and was in her bed."I had a dream that Jacob wants to see me."She looked at Edard.

(and what happened with Jacob in new moon,that already happened,i mean about them almost kissing and stuff.)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:53 pm

He swallowed and stroked her cheek.I don't know...
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:55 pm

She got up and was still in her clothes.She got in the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 16 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16