Neko

lonely she-wolf

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

lonely she-wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:03 pm

Singer loped into the clearing, sliding to a stop and sitting. She raised her head and howled, inviting any wolf near enough to join her.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:16 pm

(Bored,eh?Me too.)
Lover's low howl joined Singer's as he padded up with his head raised.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:19 pm

(yea, pretty bored)

She smiled, dipping her head kinda shyly. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:33 pm

(I'm gonna make a post w/Promise and a post about a race.<3)
"Hey.I'm Non Ammate Un Combattenne,meaning Lover Not A Fighter."He smiled at her,making sure not to show his blue tinted fangs.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:42 pm

"Im Singer. Just, Singer." she said, dipping her head and looking up. 'Nice to meet you, Non Ammate Un Combattenne." she said, pronouncing it perfectly correct.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Lover smiled lightly."My buds call me Lover Boy,but feel free to call me anything."He dropped his smile a little when one of his blue fangs accidentally showed.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:43 pm

She laughed, smiling back. 'Lover boy.." she said. She stood, and said, 'Nice to meet you, still. Are you new here?" she asked, Blinking.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:47 pm

"Fairly.You?"he replied,cocking his head gently.His multicolored fur shimmered lightly in the light.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:53 pm

She nodded. 'Its much better than were i was.."she trailed off, eyes pained.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Lover bit his lip and reached out,gently touching his nose to her cheek to comfort her.He held his breath so he wasn't tempted....
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:44 pm

She dipped her head, and shook the pained look from her eyes. "Why did you come?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:23 pm

"I'm an outcast.Always have been,always wil be.Just wanted to make some friends."He looked away,struggling to keep from making the mistake he did last time he tried to make a friend.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:42 am

She saw him struggling with something, and shifted bacxk a little, but there was no fear in her eyes. 'I wasnt for the first bit of my life. But now i am.." she sighed, laying her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:55 am

Taking a deep breath to calm himself,he let the air out slowly through his nose."Have you ever had a...secret that you weren't...proud of?"he asked gently, his chin on his paws,his nose on the soft grass.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:05 pm

She cocked her head slighty to the side and looked up into his eyes. She thought, and finally said. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:13 pm

"Now,Imagine having to put up with that your whole life."He stared gently into Singer's(right?)eyes,his bright blue eyes ppained.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:27 pm

(yesh)
She flicked one ear. "I couldnt imagine. It would be such a burden." shehadnt had hers her whole life, but for long enough that she was sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:51 pm

"It is a terrible burden..."Loer trailed off sadly,his eyes not leaving hers.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:20 pm

She reached out and nudged his paw comfortingly, and laid her chin on her paws again, her gaze not breaking off of his.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:13 am

He smiled lightly and laid his head on his paws,his eyes now level with Singer's eyes.He stared into them with a gaze that was a little less pained,but also somewhat loving.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:49 pm

She smiled softly. ""Im bored!" she declared, rolling over.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:01 pm

The edges of Lover's face curled up in a smile.He play-bowed,putting his butt high into the air.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:06 pm

She laughed, wagging her tail, her paws tucked up in the air, on her back. She looked up at him. "Your upside down." she announced, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:17 pm

"Oh crap.Darn that gravity!"he joked,laughing.He stepped forward and licked down the center of Singer's face with a wide pink tongue.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:20 pm

She laughed gently and shook her head, taunting him. "EEEEWWWW!" she said, the laughing giving it away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lonely she-wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely she-wolf   lonely she-wolf Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

lonely she-wolf
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next