Neko

Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Buckskin Mustang (human needed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Cheveyo rolled his eyes and shook his head. He moved away from the fence and was surprised that he felt comfortable with Nathan on his back. Normally his instincts would have screamed at him to throw off any weight on his back. He looked back at the boy on his back and whinnied. He wanted to see where Nathan lived.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:51 am

He laughed. "I live at a stables, in a spare stall. I think I prefer where you live." He laughed, and then stopped, confused. He knew that Cheveyo was wondering that. But how?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Cheveyo shook his head, thinking of all of the dangers where he lived that could kill a human, everything from the cold winters to cougars and bears. He looked from the woods to one of the roads that led away from the town. He looked towards the road and made up his mind. He whinnied and tossed his head in the direction of the road, he wanted to see the boy's home. He looked over his shoulder and noticed Nathan's confused expression. He nickered softly, wondering what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:17 pm

He laughed. "Oh its nothing. I don't care how we understand each other, I'm just glad we do. Alright if you really want to see it. But there's bunch of people living there. We can go through the woods and onto the trails, its less busy."
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Cheveyo tilted his head, wondering why other humans couldn't understand horses when Nathan understand him and he understood the boy. He looked over to the woods and nodded. He trotted into the trees and stopped, waiting for Nathan to tell him where to go.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:41 pm

"East." He pointed.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:27 am

Cheveyo nodded and headed in the direction Nathan pointed. He troted through the trees, occasionaly jumping a few fallen logs. He found a small deer trail that went in the direction he was heading and followed.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:33 am

"Hmmm. Its should be soon." He said, patting Cheveyos shoulder. Soon there was a clearing, with a dirt trail down it. "That trail." He said.

(Aight I changed my mind he doesn't live in a spare stall in the barns he works at.)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:48 am

Cheveyo nodded and started at a trot down the trail, but changed his speed and began to gallop down the dirt trail. He streched his neck out and raced over the open ground, his black mane and tail streaming out behind him, enjoying his freedom.

('kay.)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:31 am

Nathan smiled, enjoying it just as much as Cheveyo was. He leaned forward, gripping a couple of locks of black mane, grinning.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 am

Cheveyo felt Nathan lean forward, he whinnied and started to run faster. He raced along the trail and came to a sudden stop when he saw a fence ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:42 pm

"That's the barn I work at." He dismounted. "We have to follow a deer path. You'll barely fit without me riding you." He led the way a little deeper, until they got to the tunnel of the deer path. He walked in, following the twists and turns.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:53 am

Cheveyo nodded and started to follow Nathan. Where most horses would have paniced in such a tight space and would have refused to follow without a rope, Cheveyo followed, his trust in the boy overiding his fears. He walked behind Nathan, snorting in aggitation when branches scratched his sides.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:01 am

"Sorry boy. Not much further." Soon it opened, becoming a dirt trail winding through pine trees, and the occasional juniper bush. "Not too far now."
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Cheveyo whinnied softly when they were out of the tunnel and nudged Nathan's shoulder. He looked from the boy to his back, offering to let the boy ride.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:32 am

He smiled, and hopped up onto Cheveyos back.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Cheveyo waited until Nathan was completely on his back before he started to trot down the dirt trail. He nickered, asking Nathan where to go.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:05 pm

He glanced around. "Up ahead the trail splits, left or straight. Go left."
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Cheveyo nodded and surged forward, galloping down the trial. He swerved left when the trail split and continued to race along the trail.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:23 pm

The woods opened up to a clearing. The first thing you saw was the wall. Only a little over 3 ft, and made of old stone blocks, in some places it had fallen apart, or already been repaired. There was no gate, so he directed Cheveyo through the gap where it was supposed to be. There were two buildings; a barn and a farmhouse. The barn was weathered, but in one piece. The thatched roof had been repaired, the doors had been replaced by handmade oak doors, wit iron handles made of horseshoes,and a whole wall of bad blocks were replaced by hardy, cream-colored stone. The other blocks were piled around the walls, which went a little into the forest, creating four paddocks, with no gates, and the very low walls. The farmhouse was nothing but a few bricks and a frame. It obviously wasn't created as well as the barn. Nathan slid off of Cheveyos back. "Its not much, but I'm fixing it up."
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Cheveyo looked around and nodded. He began to walk around and snorted when he nearly tripped over a broken block. He walked towards the barn and sniffed the air for other horses.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:35 pm

"No one else. Just me." He said, opening the large doors and flicking a light switch. The inside wasn't bad- one of the first stalls was open, the wall knocked out. It was a kitchen. Two were altered, one next to the kitchen, one opposite the kitchen. They were full walls, with doors. A bedroom, and a bathroom/storage/laundry. There was another wall after the second pair of stalls, splitting the barn in half, four stalls for Nathans living, and four on the other side, just because. "Tada!" He said.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:40 am

Cheveyo cautiously entered the barn and looked around. He walked past each stall not really understanding what was in them. He stopped in the middle of the barn and listened. Everything was quiet, except for the occasional sound of a bird or mouse. He snorted and walked up to Nathan, wondering if the boy felt lonely on his own like this. He nudged Nathan's hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:05 pm

"Sometimes. But I'm always busy, fixing things. And then there's birds that roost in the farmhouse, sometimes I go over and feed them. There's a deer herd that live around here. If I work early mornings on the paddock walls, they come and graze and say hi to me. And my brother and sister visit sometimes. Oh, and all sorts of swans, ducks and geese live in the river around here. But none of them stay. But I survive, I go out and visit you wild horses. And I go into town for all my supplies. Its bearable. But I've been thinking about getting a few cats, there've been mice getting in my cereal." He stroked Cheveyos nose, smiling at his new friend.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Cheveyo pressed his nose against Nathan's cheek, he had felt alone without a herd but now he had the boy. His ears flicked back and he swung his head around to look outside of the barn when he heard a noise out by the trail he had followed earlier. He snorted and walked to the entrance of the barn, looking for the source of the sound. He stopped in his tracks when a familiar black mare stepped out from the trees by the path. She wore an old halter with a broken lead rope dragging on the ground. The white markings on her face were nearly hidden by the mud that covered her body and her long black mane and tail were matted with burrs and twigs. He snorted in surprise when he saw the long scars that covered her thin body and he was shocked he even recognized her. He let out a questioning whinny and the mare looked up, her dull eyes flashing with happiness. Cheveyo reared up and tossed his head before racing towards the skinny, black mare, neighing in delight. He circled her when he reached her side then nuzzled her neck affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buckskin Mustang (human needed)   Buckskin Mustang (human needed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Buckskin Mustang (human needed)
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next