Neko

Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Traycee. . .(Angel!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Traycee nodded and turned the music down. "I play bass, but I like to sing to MCR. It's fun, because I actually live near Frank Iero and Gerard Way." He grabbed a pink glowstick and tied it to a hairclip, clipping it into his black fringe. Now that his hair was out of his face, you could see his smooth skin and laser green eyes better.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:22 pm

"Well if I ever get lost in the forest i'll call you to stand outside your hourse with a glowstick in your hair!" He joked.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Traycee smiled and laughed slightly, turning off the road and parking in front of a tall building. He pulled the key out and dropped it into his pocket, slamming his door and walking over to Erin's side. "We can put the rest of the glowies on inside," he said queitly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:54 pm

He nodded and hopped out of the truck.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Tray grabbed the glowsticks and walked inside, smiling as he was hugged by a tall, muscular boy and a short redheaded girl. They returned to dancing and Tray sat, slipping some glowsticks on.

Omg. There are all three admins online. o.o
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Erin followed,glancing around.

I shall not reply until you post in mine. - -
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Sorry, I shall. My compy just like, marked all threads as read. D:

Traycee laughed and patted Erin's back. "C'mon, put some glowstick on and let's RAVE!" He shouted the last part and smiled as a jumpy techno song started playing.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Ooh,dat sucks.

He looked scared at the sight of so many people and loud music but he slowly got up,flicked his hair,got on some glowsticks on and started dancing.

BRB
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:47 pm

My electricity just flickered. pale

Traycee smirked and stood, jumping around madly. He leapt into the air and executed a backflip, seeming to move in slow-motion in the strobe lights. He whooped and smiled at Erin. "Having fun yet, hun?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:16 am

"Er... Sure."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Traycee smirked lightly and grabbed Erin's hand in his. "Well dear," he whispered into Erin's ear,"Let's make it fun." He dragged the boy farther into the crowd, to a group of boys and girls grinding. Tray pulled Erin into the group, and started grinding his hips against Erin's. He smirked and piut his hands up in the air, waving hig glowstick covered arms in the air.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:02 pm

I'm trying to guess what grinding his hips against erin's. - -
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:50 pm

-____-; I have to explain this? D:
It's where two people like....push their hips together and like..rub them together kinda hard. xD

Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:51 pm

BUT THEY'RE STILL WEARING CLOTHES D: D: D: D:
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Erin looked around shly and grimced,he walked over to his little corner and sat down. Fastening on two glowsticks so he could barely be seen.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:15 pm

The short girl that had hugged Tray earlier came up and tried grinding with him. He pushed her away and walked over to sit beside Erin. "I'm sorry dude," he apologised," I got a little into it."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:21 pm

"Oh no it's fine,it's just i'm err... A little claughstro phobic and well,i'm not very fond of tons of people swarming around me."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:39 pm

"Sorry dude," Tray apologised again. "We could go back to my place if you wanted to. Play some old school xBox and just chill, y'know?" Tray smiled and laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:47 pm

"Oh,no it's fine. I've always been the outcast. Go have fun,I have my phone." He pulled out his iphone 4 four and pulled up the dictionary. He typed in "moo",he pressed the speaker and it said,"Moo!!!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Traycee laughed and stood, walking over through the dancing crowd. He returned a few minutes later, clutching a few Cokes to his chest. He set them down next to Erin. "Thirsty?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:15 pm

"Not really,but thanks." He smiled and opened his coke,taking a sip. Someone danced by him and he scooched up closer to the wall. They whent away and he relaxed again,hair covering over his eyes. "Sorry if I shanked your party man,it's just i'm not all that enthusiastic about tons of people hitting on me. I get this weird feeling."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Traycee nodded and sat down, opening a Coke and chugging down half of it. "It's 'kay, man. I'm not a big fan of people randomly hitting on me." A tall redheaded girl winked at him. He flipped her off, and she strode away angrily. "Especially girls," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:24 pm

"Yea. No one really likes me,like I said,i'm an outcast,always have been."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Traycee smiled lightly and reached over, laying one hand on Erin's cheek. "But...I like you..." He smiled and blushed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:38 pm

His head whent up,"Seriously? I like you too." He scooched closer to Traycee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Traycee. . .(Angel!)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next