Neko

Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Traycee. . .(Angel!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:08 pm

"Welcome. Shall I do the honors for you?" He sugested to kicking his roomate out again,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Traycee peered into Pete's room and returned with a light smile. "Nah," he said quietly,"they're sleeping. Leave them be. It's not like we could ever be loud enough to wake them up anyways." Traycee laughed, wandering into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:27 pm

He chuckled too,"Okay." He followed him and looked around.

(Sorry my da had to use the comp)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:36 pm

"Hungry?" Tray offered, popping a bag of popcorn into the microwave.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:37 pm

"Starving! Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Tray leaned on the counter, looking at Erin. "If you wanna, go pick out a movie and we'll watch it in my room. They're in the cabinet under the TV." He smiled and started ransacking the cabinets, looking for spices to put on the popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:03 pm

(Hey can you get on yur fast computer?)

He scrambled towards the cabinet,picking out "Percy Jackson and The olimpians". "I love this movie!!"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:09 pm

...I am. XD XD Sorry, I'm having an argument with my girlfriend about how Fergalicious she is. Very distracting. XD

Traycee wandered into his room, holding a bowl of popcorn that smelled of Greek Seasoning. He grabbed the disk and popped it into the PS2, flicking the lights and hopping onto his bed. "Mooovvieee tiimee!!!" he sang happily.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Argh.. I dun have a boyfriend. I gotta a crush though >) He's the best at my tennis camp. *sigh* its okay. It's just I was looking forward to the Nikky and Slinksta one. Pretty much all with tato and slinkster/the grey wolf in it i'm looking forward too.

He smiled and wooted,shoving his face full of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:26 pm

*tries frantically to post quickly* You need something to distract you so you don't post as fast. I KNOW! Try this!

ray laughed and leaned against the wall, munching some popcorn and staring intently at the screen.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Haha.

He smiled as the goat-ma-bob hitt on the girls.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:29 pm

XD Goat-ma-bob.

Traycee laughed. "Dude. I want some goat legs," he commented.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:31 pm

"No thankyou! I want some swords and sword fighting skills like Percy!"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Traycee nodded vigoursly. "That'd be awesome too! I'd like tp be able to turn people to stone..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:15 am

He nodded,exited. "Yea,but I certaintly don't want to be evil!"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:07 am

Traycee smiled. "Hell yeah! Good guys rule. Like ninjas."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:21 pm

(Damn it Tato!! Yur not getting another fucking reply here until you fucking reply to the other fucking topics. Mad Angel,is,AS MAD AS A FUCKING BITCHING CHILD THAT HAS TO EAT ITS VEDGTABLES!!)

"Fucking bitch Hatias."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:16 pm

*Cries* Okay! I'll go, just stop saying the fuck word!

Traycee nodded vigoursly. "I think I like the movies better than the books,'' he confessed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:59 pm

(*sigh* Tato. Come here.)

"Yea. Although i've never read the book." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Tray laughed, repositioning himself on the bed so that he was laying down. "They're pretty great," he explained.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:48 pm

"I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Tray yawned slightly and forced his eyes back open. He took a deep breath and winced at the smell of himself. He reeked! "Hey, Imma go take a shower," he informed Erin, standing. "I smell like a mosh pit!" He laughed and smiled, digging through his stuff for his sleep clothes.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:46 pm

"Yea. Me too. If you don't mind,can I stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:39 am

Tray nodded. "Sure, Patty and Pete won't mind." He picked up a pair of large, fuzzy leopard print sleep pants and an oversized My Chemical Romance shirt and tossed them at Erin. "You can wear that after you shower," he stated, picking up a pair of also large, fuzzy zebra striped pants. "You wanna shower first or shall I?" he asked, blinking gently at Erin.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:13 am

He smiled,"Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Traycee. . .(Angel!)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next