Neko

Traycee. . .(Angel!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Traycee. . .(Angel!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Traycee. . .(Angel!) Empty
PostSubject: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:01 pm

(I haven't made his page yet, but I will.)

The fifteen year old boy wandered through the dark forest, his grey skinny jeans protecting his legs from brambles and thorns. A green Breathe Carolina tee covered his torso, but offered little protection from branches and sticks. He had black fingerless gloves on, and his short nails were painted black. His dark hair was held into his face with a crocheted beanie, and the tips of his hair were bright green. His nose ring was also bright green. Maybe he liked the colour green...
The only thing that really stood out on this boy was his eyes. They were bright green, and stood out against his thin eyeliner. They looked like lasers, and you could see them shining from a while away.

This is him, except his hair tips are green and his eyes are laser green and he doesn't have a lipring.
Traycee. . .(Angel!) Trayce10
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Erin spotted the boy from far away,he jogged over to him,"Hi." he sheepishly rubbed his arm.

(Tater want me to bring in a girl instead?)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Nope. This one's gay too xD

Traycee looked up and waved sheepishly. "Hai, I'm Traycee."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:05 pm

"I'm Erin."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Tray waved awkwardly again and started laughing at the awkwardness of the situation. "So Erin, what're you doing here?" He asked in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:31 pm

"Just wandering..."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:35 pm

"Well that sounds fun," Tray said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:40 pm

He nodded. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:53 pm

"I got into a fight with my boyfriend," Tray explained sheepishly. "He dumped me and I ran off to hide here." He blushed slightly and looked down, awkwardly shuffling his black hightops.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:54 pm

"So your gay too?"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:02 pm

"Umm, yeah," Traycee replied, looking up at Erin. "Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:07 pm

"Yea."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Omg Angel..Your post is so long Imma die! xD

Traycee now smiled freely at Erin. "Welcome to the club! So...you wanna go do something besides stand here and be awkward?" He chuclked once.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:15 pm

"Sure. Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Traycee pulled his iPod touch of of his pocket and tapped around a little before smirking and slipping it back into his pocket. "There's a big rave downtown in about an hour, we can chill at my place for a while then go down there. if you're into that sort of thing, that is," Traycee smirked at Erin. "I have extra glowsticks."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:18 pm

He nodded,"Awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:40 pm

Traycee smiled. "This way then!" He started trotting down an invisible path, and within minutes they were behind a small house with a corrall and two horses. "This is my place." He turned to look at Erin. "Don't mind my roommate, he's a freak." Traycee laughed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:46 pm

"Yea.. It's fine." He stopped by the horses.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:10 pm

The horses trotted over to the fence, a silvery-grey mare and tri-colour stallion. The mare whinnied at Erin and bobbed her head. Traycee smiled and rubbed the stallion's neck. "The mare is RescuedSoul and the stallion is LittleNapoleon." Soul stuck her head over the fence and bumped Erin lightly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:13 pm

He smiled and petted Soul."Wow. Are they yours?"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Traycee nodded. "Yep, Soul is mine and Nappy is my roommate, Pete's."
Soul nickered happily and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:34 pm

"Ah. Are we going to go inside?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:45 pm

"Right this way, good sir!" Traycee laughed and walked to the house, opening the door. He yelled at two boys who were messing around on the floor. "DAMN IT PETER, IF YOU AND PATRICK ARE GONNA HAVE SEX, AT LEAST DO IT IN YOUR BEDROOM INSTEAD OF ON THE LIVING ROOM CARPET." The moaning boys jumped up and grabbed their clothes, running down the hall and falling into a bedroom. Traycee turned to Erin and laughed awkwardly. "Sorry about that, I hope you're not scarred for life now."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:32 pm

He blinked,he laughed "Sure hope we won't. That was pretty nasty." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:41 pm

"Dude, no worries. I don't even know you that well!" Traycee walked inside and flicked on the light, walking around where Pete and Pat had been on the floor. "About fourty-five minutes until the rave, whaddaya wanna do?" he called from the kitchen, pilfering through drawers and pulling out glowsticks. There were about twenty on he counter by the time he had finished asking his question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traycee. . .(Angel!)   Traycee. . .(Angel!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Traycee. . .(Angel!)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next