Neko

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:45 am

Rosetta gave Sweeney a stern look and placed a hand on her stomach. "You've given me enough reasons to be grateful to you." she told him, her voice quiet.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:14 am

Sweeney glanced at her stomach and smiled.If you truely believe that. He sighed at the salve on his hands.When will this dry?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:29 am

Rosetta smiled softly and moved to kiss Sweeney lightly on the lips. "I do believe that and it shouldn't be much longer until it drys." she told him. She heard Raven let out an indignant huff and leap down from her perch to pad out of the room, but she ignored the cat. "I want you to be a little more careful with your cleaning. I don't want you to hurt yourself." she told him sternly. She couldn't help but worry about him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:24 am

Sweeney rolled his eyes.Don't worry about me. It's either my normal cleaning or none at all, and I can't do none so...
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 am

Rosetta suddenly stuck her tongue out at him like a child. "Why must you be so difficult?" she asked with a frown.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:42 am

He grinned and took her face in his hand.Why must you be so beautiful?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:50 am

Rosetta blushed and looked up into Sweeney's eyes. "I never can stay mad at you. You are almost as bad as the boys." she teased.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:55 am

He shrugged.Where do you think they get their good looks and charming personalities from?He murmured, his eyes twinkling with laughter but it never reached his mouth.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 am

Rosetta saw the laughter in his eyes and giggled. "Their mother of course." she replied.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:11 am

Sweeney crossed his arms and pretended to pout.Fine. Be that way.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Rosetta laughed and stood slightly on tiptoe to kiss Sweeney on the lips. "I guess I can admit that they did get their intellect from their father." she told him, smiling. There was a loud bark from the hall way and a large mass of clean white fur hurtled into the living room followed by Logan. The boy was laughing and trying to get the ball back from the dog. Raven let out an annoyed hiss from where she laid on the chair above Alexander's head who was scowling at his brother, angry at being interrupted in his reading.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Sweeney wound his hands around her waist.Alexander reminds me of myself.He whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Rosetta smiled as she rested her head against his chest. "And Logan reminds me of myself when I was his age." she laughed softly. She suddenly frowned and a worried look crossed her face. "Something is bothering Alexander, but I don't know what it is." she told him quietly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Sweeney frowned.Have you asked him?He said, looking at Alexander.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:30 pm

"I don't think he likes me much." Rosetta whispered, shaking her head. She knew that Logan had always been a bit of a mamma's boy and Alexander had always been closer to Sweeney.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Sweeney tutted.Of course he does. He just doesnt confide in you as much as Logan, who isn't my biggest fan by the way.He added.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Rosetta sighed, but couldn't help but smile at Sweeney's last comment. "Don't you just love our little mess maker?" she asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:24 pm

He grinned.And we both know who that 'little troublemaker' comes from don't we?He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:29 pm

Rosetta grinned and kissed him once on the cheek before looking towards the kitchen. "I'm going to go make a snack for the boys. Would you like anything?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:42 pm

No, thank you.He called. He turned to Alexander. What're you reading, Alex?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Rosetta made her way to the kitchen to cut up a little fruit, cheese, and bread.

Alexander carefully marked his page before looking up at his father. "One of mother's old books." he replied shortly. Logan suddenly shouted in triumph as he managed to get the ball away from Baron. The dog was about to tackle him, but he threw it just in time to send the dog away from him. The only problem was that the ball landed right in Alexander's lap. The huge German Shepard jumped straight onto him and toppled the entire chair over which caused Alexander to shout in surprise and Raven to yowl. Logan immediately started laughing at the sight.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:56 am

Sweeney turned and gave Logan a whithering look before he practically threw the dog off of Alexander and helped him up.Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Baron let out a yelp before scrambling over to Logan with the ball in his mouth. Logan finally stopped laughing long enough to race to the back door with the dog at his heels. He snatched the ball away and threw it into the backyard, thinking maybe it would be better to play fetch outside rather than inside.

Alexander was furious as Sweeney helped him up. His face was nearly as red as his hair. "That...That idiot!" he shouted angrily. He threw the book that he had managed to hold onto across the room. He glared in the direction his brother had left, fuming. "I'm going to kill him and that stupid dog!"
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:40 am

Sweeney chuckled inside. Not every possible problem is resolved by killing someone.He sighed and patted him on the shoulder.Your brother is very different to you, but that's something youre going to have to deal with. You don't want to grow up fighting with your brother. One day, he may be the only family you have.He explained softly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:51 am

Alexander looked up at his father with an angry glare. "Different? He's a bloody stupid idiot! I'm the one who was thrown on the ground. Why are you defending him? And now mother is having another one probably just like him!" he shouted. He spun around and stormed out of the room, nearly knocking the tray of snacks out of Rosetta's hands as she entered the kitchen. She stood there with wide, shocked eyes and winced when she heard the door to the boys' room slam shut and lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next