Neko

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun May 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Sweeney suddenly remembered what she had said to him in the kitchen. He gave her a concerned look.Are you alright? Do you want to lie down?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun May 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Rosetta smiled softly at his concern. "No I'll be fine. I'm only about a month or so along anyways. I think all I need right now is a bath." she chuckled softly, pulling a clump of drying mud out of her red hair. Logan looked from his father to his mother, confused. He had no idea what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun May 27, 2012 3:24 pm

Sweeney nodded.Do you want me to run you one?He asked. He eyed the floor. His OCD side was acting up and all he wanted to do was clean the mess that the dog had made.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun May 27, 2012 5:00 pm

"No I'm still capable of doing some things for myself." Rosetta sighed, rubbing her stomach lightly. "But thanks anyways." she told him, leaning forward to kiss him gently on his cheek before heading out of the room. Logan walked up and grabbed Baron's collar from his father. The dog let out a happy yip when the boy approached before looking back up at Raven who simply hissed. "What's going on?" he asked Sweeney.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 1:47 am

Sweeney smiled at Logan.Your mother is having a baby.He simply said.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 6:47 am

Logan's eyes widened. "Seriously? I'm getting another brother or sister?" he asked in shock.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 11:12 am

Sweeney nodded.So your mother is going to need a lot of help and no distraction for the next few months, got it?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Logan nodded enthusiastically with a huge smile on his face. He gave Baron a huge hug and the muddy dog squirmed in excitement, wanting to play. "I'll go give him a bath." he told Sweeney as he led Baron to the back door. "Mother is having another baby!" he shouted to his brother before shutting the door and dragging Baron out to the garden hose.

Alexander frowned when he heard Logan's shout. "Wonderful." he muttered into his book.

Raven waited until the dog had left before climbing down from the top of the window. "I hate dogs. Especially the big ones." she hissed, giving her ruffled fur a lick.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Sweeney laughed. Alexander reminded him of himself. He looked at Raven.I guessed.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Raven hissed slightly at Sweeney, he tail lashing. "Why can't you keep that thing outside? All it does is stress me out and soon enough it'll stress Rosetta out." she asked him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Sweeney shrugged.It's special to her, somehow. She wouldn't let me.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Raven let out a snort of disgust. "I can't understand what makes a person a dog lover. All dogs do is make a mess." she grumbled as she began to lick her fur flat, looking down at the splattered mud.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 3:43 pm

Sweeney nodded.Dogs are too excitable. They are bloody children and we have enough around the house as it is.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 3:56 pm

(Should Alexander, Logan, & Andra know about Raven being a werecat?)

Raven purred in amusement before looking down at the mess. "Would you like some help?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 2:44 am

(I don't know... will it open new possibilities? )

Sweeney considered the offer for a brief moment before shaking his head. He got up and left the room, returning in a matter of seconds with an array of diferent cleaning supplies. He started to clean the mess that the dog had made, grumbling about loud, irresponsible, irritating creatures.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:47 am

(Sorry I was on a long trip with no internet Sad )

(possibly)

Raven sat on her perch, purring in amusement at Sweeney's grumbling. "If you had gotten rid of it when I told you to the first time you wouldn't have to worry about this." she teased.

Rosetta had just finished putting on a clean dress and pulled her damp, long red hair up into a loose bun. She sighed softly and made her way to the living room, sitting down on one of the chairs. "Is it a good book?" she asked Alexander, noticing one of the older books she had bought a long time ago. "It's fine." he replied, his tone short. It was obvious something was bothering him, but Rosetta didn't want to make him angry by pushing him so she remained silent.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:00 pm

(Is okay :-D)

Sweeney grunted in response and devoted himself to scrubbing the dirt.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Rosetta let out a sigh as she watched her son read for a few more moments before standing and walking into the room where Sweeney was cleaning. She noticed Raven on the windowsill and smiled slightly at the cats purring. She looked back to Sweeney and the mess of mud. "Would you like some help?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Sweeney sighed and sat back on his knees.No, thanks.He then continued scrubbing. In a matter of minutes the floor was sparkling, but Sweeney was ritually scrubbing at random places where there seemed to be no dirt. He hated mess and half jobs.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Rosetta watched Sweeney with a small smile. "You truly are one of the only men I know who cleans more than a woman does." she giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Sweeney finally finished and stood up, wiping his forehead.It's a condition.He protested, his hands red and raw from the bleach.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:32 am

Rosetta frowned when she saw his hands and quickly went to get a salve to put on them. She returned shortly with a small jar and moved over to gently take one of his hands in hers. "I wish you would be more careful with your cleaning. You're going to hurt yourself." she mumbled worriedly as she started to softly rub the salve into his skin.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:35 am

Sweeney closed his eyes and grinned slightly. Rosetta amused him with her motherly ways.I'm used to having to be thorough. Do you know how hard blood is to clean?He muttered.Only you could hurt me.He added softly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:49 am

Rosetta didn't comment on his question and instead grabbed his other hand to rub the salve into it. "I would never hurt you." she told him softly. "As long as you don't deserve it." she added, looking up with a hint of amusement in her worried green eyes.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:56 am

Sweeney sighed and looked at her.If I haven't already given you enough reason then I don't know what will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper   Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper - Page 8 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sweeney Todd ~ Bersniper
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next