Neko

everlasting love is allways true - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

everlasting love is allways true

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:00 pm

"No need to get so angry eternal."A white and blue horse trotted out of the mist.Love stared at him in confusion."Oh dont tell me you forgot about me?"He put on a hurt face.Suddenly love remembered."Sasur?"He whinnyed."Your a miracle worker."Sasur neighed,rolling his eyes."This is my brother."He said to his mate.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Majo looked up at Love before glancing over to the new stallion. She suddenly remembered how frightening Love had seemed when she first met him and quickly darted to stand behind the big stallion. "H-Hello." she stuttered. She was usually silent, almost to the point of being mute, but she didn't want to be rude by not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:37 pm

"Theres no need to be frightened."He nickered to her gently and nuzzled her."What do you want?"He asked him."Oh just came by to say hello and that i am probaly not going to be seeing you for awhile....."He flicked his ears.

(can we rp in the cat lands?)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Majo quietly moved to stand beside Love instead of behind him, keeping her side pressed to his.

(with the horses?)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:51 pm

(no,silly!with cats.have you read the cat warrior books?)

"what?"love choked out."Im going away."He huffed.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:53 pm

(Oh duh Smile lol and yes I love them! I'll have to make a cat character though. What kind of rp are you thinking of?)

Majo looked up at her mate and then to Sasur then back again. She gave Love a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:58 pm

(maybe forbidden love?)

"Com on.lets go."Love snorted to his mate.He led her gently away."Sorry you had to witness that."he looked at her with apoligetic eyes.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:31 pm

(sounds good to me. What character are you going to use?)

Majo followed after Love, glancing back over her shoulder at his brother. She gave him another questioning look. She was very confused by the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:40 pm

"My...my brother has always done this to me.When we were growing up,my big brothers would always torture me with fire.But he always stuck up for me."Love snorted at majo."Now...now he's just like them."He nickered angrily.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:51 pm

(im gonna use HollyLeaf.)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:32 pm

(Okay I'll think of something. Smile )

More brothers? Majo thought in shock. She looked back once more before stopping dead in her tracks. "Have you ever fought fire with fire?" she asked him quietly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:14 am

Love stopped."What do you mean?"He snorted.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:32 am

"Have you ever tried to get back at them for what they did to you?" Majo asked.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:58 pm

He thought of this for a little bit."No,I guess I haven't.Are you suggesting i am?"He neighed.He looked at her with his piercing green eyes.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:38 pm

(made the topic for our warriors.)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:15 pm

(okay. my computer crashed and I have no idea when I'll get it fixed or if I can get a new one. I'll try and get on when I can.)

"If you stood up to them they might leave you alone." Majo suggested quietly. She didn't like the idea of someone trying to push Love around.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:20 pm

(Sorry! Sad And i am sorry about the warriors topic how it says,tato only,ill change it back over to bersniper. Very Happy )

Love nuzzled her."I suppose your right."He neighed.Then he flipped his mane to the other side to reveal a place where fire had been in contact with his skin.His brothers had burned him there.It had left a sore and red mark."This is what they did to me."He looked at her with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Majo's eyes widened at the sight of the burn mark. "Why would they do such a thing?" she whispered as she lifted her muzzle to gently touch the mark. She couldn't imagine a horse doing this to another horse let alone their own sibling.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:36 pm

He sighed."They envyed me."He neighed,nuzzling her.His eyes,once so full of life and character,never letting the glow out,were now dull and sad.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Majo was startled by the change in Love's eyes. "Why?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:08 pm

"I.....I have The Gift Of Harmony."He neighed,staring off into the distance.The sun was setting and a magnifecent eary glow of esence surrounded them like mist dancing in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

everlasting love is allways true
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3