Neko

everlasting love is allways true - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

everlasting love is allways true

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:32 am

Majo looked up at him. The huge stallion made her feel almost like a foal again. She nodded and gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:34 am

He smiled back and then pranced,his main and tail flowing backwards from the graceness of the winds.He looked back at her and whinnyed.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:43 am

Majo suddenly reared up, flailing her slendor front legs. She dropped to the ground and took off at a full gallop. Her tail flicked out to hit Love's shoulder playfully as she raced by.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:45 am

He galloped after her and whinnyed.He catched up to her and slid in front of her.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:03 am

Majo tried to stop but was going to fast and ended up slidding right into Love.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:13 am

He stopped them from slideing and then burst out laughing.He rolled over on his back and was still laughing.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:43 am

Majo pranced around in the sand, giggling.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:46 am

A seagull was haveing his talons out,aiming for her and he got up and bit the seagull in the air and threw it on the ground.He made sure he was blocking her view and bit it again,makeing dure it was dead.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:05 am

Majo jumped in surprise and looked down at the dead bird. She trotted over and rubbed her head against his neck in thanks.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:15 am

(Soooooooo..........long.)

He nickered and dug his hoof into the soft and silky sand.It sent his nerves tingling.He nuzzled her neck and found himself thinking about what it would be like to feel her love.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:30 am

Majo leaned against Love, sighing happily. She had been alone for so long and now that she finally found another horse that didn't chase her off she was overjoyed.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:01 pm

He whinnyed and pranced around with his tail arching high.He bent his neck down and whinnyed.His nostrils flaring,he loooked.....enormous.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:12 am

Majo had to look up at Love. She felt llike a pony compared to him. She nickered and nipped playfully at his mane.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:02 am

He snorted and bucked gently and playfully at her,then took off at a canter down the shore.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:53 am

Majo nickered and took off after him. Lengthening her stride to catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:50 pm

He reared up and lightning filled the clouding sky.Thunder boomed in the distance.He let out a shrill whinny and came back striking to the Earth.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:57 pm

Majo flinched at the sight of the lightening, and her ears went back as the thunder boomed in the sky. She looked at Love and she felt her fear vanish. Despite her slight fear of storms, she had no fear of the huge stallion and she trusted him.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Love looked at his mare.She looked scared.He trotted over to her and bit her on the rump,telling her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:03 am

Majo's ears flickered, curious. She dipped her head and followed Love.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 18, 2012 6:57 pm

He nudged her gently and stopped when they came to a beautiful marsh.Butterflys filled the misty air with their dance,the sun rays shone down on Love's coat.He looked at her with his intense,intelligent,loveing green gaze.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Major snorted softly when he nudged her and she came to a stop at his side. Her eyes widened in wonder when she saw where he had brought her. She watched as two butterflies circled each other before flying off. The only word she could think to describe the place would be beautiful.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:47 pm

"No,your beautiful."Love neighed gently and nuzzled her.He seemed to glow in the dawning light.Fireflys embraced them all around and made pink swirls all over his mates coat.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:35 am

Majo nickered shyly at his comment and dipped her head under his. She nuzzled his neck gently and let out a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Love heard a stick snap and turned around.He saw another stallion.His eyes turned blood red and a red mist over came him.He reared and thunder boomed overhead.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Majo let out a startled nicker and shied away when he reared up. She was confused until she turned around and noticed the other stallion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

everlasting love is allways true
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next