Neko

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)

Go down 
+2
bersniper
lilsuzu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:51 am

Rome looked at the chains and grinned. " I'm suite it would interesting for him to wake up chained in his own dungeon." he commented.

Silva had only been able to sleep for a little while before his empty stomach woke him up. He groaned as he got out of bed, but the bandages kept his ribs from moving to much which was allowing the energy Thistle had given him to start healing. He stood up and left his room, going straight to the kitchen. He started rummaging through the pantry trying to find something to eat.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:55 am

Luca brought keltoh forward and lay him by the chains. China began working on him, bounding his arms, legs, stomach, wrists and feet, much in the same way that he had done to her.

Faye breathed in the cool air. The breeze ruffled her hair slightly as she went towards the mountains.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Rome watched the vampire being chained and grinned happily, but it faded as he a thought came to him. "Will he be able to break free since he is a vampire? He isn't drugged like China was." he asked Luca.

Silva had just found something to eat when Thistle appeared in the doorway. "Faye left." she said simply. "What?" he asked. "She was heading towards the mountains the last I saw her." the wolf told him before slipping out of the kitchen and going back to the living room. Silva set the food on the counter and hurriedly put his boots and a light coat on. After everything that had happened with Keltoh he didn't want to leave Faye by herself. He quickly started heading for the mountain paths looking desperately for the black haired girl. He tenderly touched his sides and realized his ribs were nearly done healing. The remains of the energy Thistle had given him had reset the broken bones and had nearly healed them completely. It would take about a week for the pain to go away, but he could at least move a little easier.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:00 am

China laughed.I know what Im doing. These chains have held countless monsters and demons and all sorts of creepy stuff. Plus, these have a faery charm on them. With a final grunt of effort and a loud clinking noise, she had Keltoh on the floor, rendered powerless by the seemingly ordinary shackles.

Faye climbed the side of a steeply sloping mountain. She was soon sweating slightly, but pressed forward, seeming to enjoy the tiring activity. The only sounds in the air was the heaving of her chest and the occasional rock that slipped down the mountain, dislodged by her foot.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:21 am

Rome shuddered as he thought of China in those chains and couldn't help a growl. "Isn't there anything else we can do to him?" he asked, eager to try out a few new spells.

Silva continued towards the mountain, searching desperately for Faye. "Faye!" he finally called out when he reached the paths.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:52 am

China looked at Rome carefully.What's wrong with you? You've never been so eager to hurt. She crossed her arms.

Faye turned at the sound of her name. Her hair whipped around her in the sudden wind. She immediately recognized Silva's voice. Silva?She shouted.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Rome looked at China, confused. "What do you mean?" he asked. He blinked and his eyes changed. The green his eyes turned when he cast a spell was mixing into the normal blue of his eyes. His full spellcastor blood was starting to take over him without China's vampire blood to hold it back. It had been the reason his father had become so violent and brutal.

Silva heard Faye shout his name and instantly started running in the direction of her voice. He was suddenly terrified of finding her the same way he had after Keltoh had gotten a hold of her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:10 am

China stepped back.Rome?

Faye heard running. Her immediate instinct was to dash up a tall oak tree and settle in it's thick branches and leaves.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Rome watched China take a step back and his odd eyes widened. "China, what's wrong?" he asked, suddenly concerned. He glared at Keltoh and his eyes glowed slightly. "Did he harm you?" he growled.

Silva was running under the tree Faye had just climbed up when his foot slipped on a patch of mud hidden under a layer of leaves. He landed hard on his back and groaned. He looked up into the branches over his head and his eyes widened when he saw Faye up in the tree. "Faye? What are you doing up there?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:21 pm

China shook her head.Your eyes.

Faye looked down and relaxed when she saw Silva. The branches rustled and she dropped out of the tree, landing quietly beside Silva. She put an arm over his chest so that she had a Hand supporting her on either side of his head, her face directly above his and her legs curled up behind her.Sorry, you scared me.Her long hair brushed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:29 pm

"My eyes?" Rome muttered confused. "What's wrong with them?" he asked.

Silva grinned up at Faye. "I've been told I can be a very scary person." he told her, partly joking. "So why are you all the way out here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:33 pm

China grabbed a piece of broken glass and held it out to Rome. Luca moved over to stand beside her.

Faye shrugged.I like walking. And I walk when I need to think.She was careful to keep her weight totally off him.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Rome took the glass and held up so that he could see his reflection. The moment he saw his eyes the glass dropped from his hand and shattered on the ground. He stood frozen in place. He finally looked down at his hands and saw that his tattoos weren't glowing so it was obvious that he wasn't casting a spell. He couldn't think of any other reason why his eyes would be changing and why they were changing so slowly. "What's happening to me?" he whispered.

"What were you thinking about?" Silva asked curious.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:55 pm

China jumped when the glass hit the ground.Do you feel different?

Faye hesitated.Just something that Thistle said earlier
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Rome shook his head, he felt numb. "I don't think so." he muttered. He suddenly looked over at Keltoh and his eyes narrowed. "It's his fault. He must have done something to me." he growled, his hands clenching into fists.

Silva groaned and dragged a hand over his face. "Why am I not surprised?" he muttered. He looked up at Faye. "What did she say?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:41 am

China pushed him back slightly.Rome, what's wrong with you? I think you need to go home.

Faye hesitated again before saying She told me that I should find out more about the one I love before justifying my love for them. She said that... you used to do things.She said the last part very quickly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:45 am

Rome snapped his glare to China and was about to push her away from him when he realized what he was doing and froze. His green and blue eyes widened and he staggered backwards. "What's happening to me?" he whispered under his breath, clutching his head in his hands.

Silva's face darkened at her words. "Did she say anything else?" he asked, obviously annoyed.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 am

China looked at Luca, but he shrugged and shook his head. She looked back at Rome.Do you know anyone we can go to?Her voice was high with worry.

I... I can tell She doesn't want me to be with you. I don't know anything about demons but I know that it's an important connection. I don't want to come between it.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:07 am

"Silva...He's the only one I can think of." Rome mumbled, shaking his head as he tried to push back the anger that was rising in him again.

"Don't worry. You aren't coming between it." Silva told her with a half-hearted smile. "She's just going to be in some major trouble when we get back home for trying to bring up my past." he growled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:12 am

Then Lets get home.

Faye sighed and lay down beside him.Do we have to go home now?She whined
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:18 am

Rome nodded and cast a spell. His eyes remained the odd in-between color, but his tattoos glowed normally. One moment they were standing a few feet from the chained Keltoh and the next the three of them were standing in front of the ranch house.

Silva couldn't help, but chuckle at Faye as she whined. "We can stay out here for a little while longer I suppose." he told her, grinning.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 am

China blinked and raised a brow.Nice.Commented Luca.Where's Silva?

Faye turned on her side and nestled her chin into his shoulder, breathing in his scent and feeling a small shiver of thirst run down her back.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:28 am

Rome didn't reply, he went straight to the house and went inside. Thistle jumped up from her spot on the couch with a startled growl. Her eyes widened when she saw Rome's eyes and she changed back into her normal form. She darted around Rome and through the open door behind him. The black wolf raced past China and Luca with a terrified whine. She had to warn Silva. She found his trail and raced towards the mountain paths.

Silva turned his head to bury his face in her hair, taking a deep breath. "Don't listen to Thistle. She has a bad habit of being grumpy." he chuckled. He had just taken another deep breath when Thistle's terror hit him like a brick wall. His eyes snapped open and he sat up quickly, his head whipping back in the ranch house's direction. "Thistle?"
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 am

China pressed herself against the wall.

Faye sat up quickly.What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Rome dashed out of the door way just in time to see Thistle disappear into the tree line. He glared after the wolf and felt anger surge through him. He barely kept himself from chasing after Thistle to find Silva.

"Something's wrong with Thistle." he told her as he stood up only to nearly get knocked over by the Demon. Thistle panted heavily, shaking as she stood slightly behind Silva. "Thistle?! What's going on?" he asked startled. Thistle changed to her human form and crouched down. "Rome's going rogue! His eyes are changing to the color of a full blooded spellcastor. He didn't smell at all like a vampire at all." she told her Master, sounding terrified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 39 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next