Neko

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
+2
bersniper
lilsuzu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Empty
PostSubject: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:13 pm

China Sorrows walked in to the love handle. She was the most beautiful women in the world... literally. She had the power to make any man immediately fall in love with her. She was wearing a low cut, tight red sleevless dress and black tights, with red stiletto's. Her hair was up in a loose bun.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Rome walked into love handle. His hood pulled up, hiding his face in shadow. He went and sat down at a table and glanced around the room. He noticed a woman in a red dress.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:33 pm

She noticed him looking at her and started working her love magic.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Rome tried not to stare at the woman but it was hard not to. He had never seen anyone so beautiful. He forced himself to look away from the woman.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:53 pm

She smiled and made her way over to him.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:32 pm

He rested his chin on his hand and drummed his fingers lightly on the table. He easily pulled off the look of indifference. He watched from the corner of his eye as the woman approached.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:43 pm

She noticed that a strap on her shoe was undone. She slowley bent over and began fiddling with it, her hair falling around her face. She looked up and gave him a seductive look.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Rome gulped and tried to focus on anything but the woman. He noticed the look she was giving him. He tried focusing on the beat he was drumming on the table, trying to remember one of the songs his band used to play. He tried, but he was failing.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:06 pm

(Okay I am pissed off cos today was a really hot day and I was really looking forward to that nice cool night air. I'm in my room, its STILL like five hundred degrees in here, I'm hot, sticky and mad as hell, my room smells like a gym locker and frickin moths keep flying in the open windows yes OPEN!!! WHERE IS THE JUSTICE???!?!?)

She noticed his discomfort and gave a small, sexy laugh. She glided over to his table.

Hello. My name is China Sorrows. And what might yours be?She had a soft English accent.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Rome nodded his head in greeting, but didn't give her his name. He normally kept to himself and rarely gave out his name. He leaned back in his chair and tilted his head back. His hood fell back revealing his face and black hair. "What's it to you?" he asked, his voice deep. He had learned a long time ago not to trust strangers, definitly women.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:13 pm

She felt eyes on her, and saw a big dude staring at her A$$. She pulled a gun from nowhere, shot him, and turned back to Rome.You were saying?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:25 pm

A smirk appeared on his face. He looked up at her. "Impressive." he commented. "The name's Rome." He held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:32 pm

She put her pale, soft, manicured hand in his and shook his hand.Thank you. I am extremley skilled with a gun. It runs in my family.As if to prove her point, she turned, saw another man trying to sneak a peak at her cleavage. She shot straight up. The bullet bounced off the iron lights, hit the wall at an angle and buried itself in the mans forehead
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Rome couldn't help but chuckle as he saw another man fall. He lifted her hand he had shook and kissed it. "Nice to meet some one with such talents. Remind me to never make you unhappy." he said grinning. He let go of her hand and waved a waitress over. He ordered himself a drink, then looked at China. "What would you like?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 am

She gave a small smile as he kissed her hand... dozens of mans lips had been there before.That is a very good idea.She ordered a shot of vodka and sat across from Rome.I'm curious, Rome,as to why you trust a woman who could stop your heart, quite permanently, any minute?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:20 am

Rome chuckled. He leaned forward slightly in his chair and met China's eyes. "Who ever said I trusted you?" he asked before leaning back again and taking the bottle from the waitress. He tilted it back and took a long drink.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:31 am

She raised her eyebrows.How do you know that I will not hurt you?She purred. She thanked the waiter and smiled at him, causing him to stumble off in a daze. She turned her head slightly to the left in order to see her drink properly. She was blind in her right eye, but when she covered her left, she could see the shadow monsters that followed her and tried to kill her.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Rome took another drink from the bottle before setting it down. He looked at China. "I don't." he replied. "I'm past the point of caring anyways. Death has been following me like a shadow for a while now, taking its time. I'm just playing the waiting game." he said quietly, a small grin appearing on his face. "How do you know I won't hurt you?" he asked, turning the question around on her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:39 am

She grinned.I know that because you would,'t get a chance to move before my sword goes through your cold, dead heart.She smiled, tapping her gun. It turned into a polished sword with gold and jewels in the hilt.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:54 am

Rome chuckled and lifted the bottle back up to take a drink. He finished his drink and leaned back in the chair. "I guess I don't look very dangerous do I?" he chuckled. He felt a weird pain in his side, but ignored it. He'd had pain in his side ever since he broke a rib a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:58 am

She shrugged.I've learned not to judge people by their appearance.She checked the restraunt for shadows... and saw one by his side, the side with a broken rib. He would probably ignore any pain there. Her eyes went wide and she covered her mouth. Don't...move...
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 am

Rome looked at China confused. "What? Don't move?" he asked.

Last edited by bersniper on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:01 am

She started hyperventilating, but stopped herself. She swallowed and breathed out. She jumped at the shadow, swinging her sword and chopped it in two, but not before it bit her wrist. She ignored the blood that was dripping from it, and focused on him.Did it hurt you?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:21 am

Rome looked even more confused. "What? You're wrist! What's going on?" he asked. He felt the pain again and then felt it start to spread through his body. He heard a small laugh and looked up at the bar. A man that he knew all to well was watching him with a cruel smile on his face. The man got up and left love handle. Rome reached out and grabbed the bottle he had been drinking from and brought it to his nose. The smell of an odd poison met his nose. He stood up and stumbled to the door. He made it to his motorcycle and pulled a long rifle from a case on the side and lifted it to his shoulder. He fired at a black car as it sped away and only managed to shoot the back window out before it dissappeared from his sight. He slumped heavily against his motorcycle and laid the gun beside him, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:40 am

China ran out, balanced perfectly on her 4 inch stilettos.Rome! Rome, what's wrong?She cried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next