Neko

Alone once more. - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Alone once more.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Alone once more. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:41 pm

He drew the blades of his twin swords together, metal scraping against metal, and both lit up briliantly with a dim green and silver glow. Angelos's steel shaded eyes observed the scene for barely a moment before he sent one of the swords flying at Jack. It sailed through the air scilently, arcingdown and slicing through the bottom of the mans' shoe and embedding the lower bald into the concrete covered ground. He smiled a bit, walking around Jack and eyeing him cautiously. His other blade was at the ready. Just waiting. He would have taken the other sword back instantly if he didn't already know that no one else could use it. Well, rather only certain types could weild it. Jack wasn't one he could be assured of. Another throwing knife was soon shooting towards Jacks torso. More an expiriment than a serious aim.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 am

Jack struggled.to move but figured that he couldn't, so turned his attention to the throwing knife, batting it away harmlessly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:38 pm

As Jack turned towards Angelos, the girl lashed out with a flash of silver arcing down Jacks back, letting blood weep. She now stood holding her sword in one hand, and her knife in the other, the handle of bone and pearl glinting in the dusty light. Despite her broken leg, she stood poised for an attack, swinging her sword once to re-balance.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Jack sneered and turned, preparing to run.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:49 pm

He had to clamp his mouth shut to keep from making a snide remark at Jack. He didn't need to give reason for the guy to stick around. Not that he wasn't appriciative of the chance to work on technique, but it wasn't as if he had planed this. A fight he prepared for was one he could really enjoy, yet it was obvious that no one could ever be prepared for the random, yet stratagised things life threw at everyone. He stepped forward in a ready crouch, Ashen eyes watchinf Jack carefuly, an infinitesimal sign of a smirk on his otherwise completely serious face.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:20 am

She glanced at the guy, before staring back at Jack. "You know you're outnumbered." She said cooly, taking an unlikely approach. She knew that no matter the numbers, the underdog could triumph. She was told those stories when she couldn't sleep as a child.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:32 am

Turned his head slightly.Oh, I know.He turned and.ran.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:12 pm

"I don't trust him enough to think he's gone for good." She hissed, sliding her sword into its sheath with a metallic hiss. She sat on a larger chunk of the stone wall that was destroyed, sighing. She cringed when she moved her leg, feeling down it for the broken bone. "Bingo." She gasped, closing her eyes and pulling her hand away quickly from the break, slightly below the knee.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Jack ran around so that he was behind them. Tanith sighed and pushed her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Two creatures crawled out of the rubble, climbing onto the demi-goddesses lap. They were ugly, their features twisted, but she didn't seem to care. "Hello Phobos, Deimos." She said, patting their heads. They reached down and touched where her leg was broken, and she sighed in relief. "Thanks guys." She smiled, and the pair sat on the rock next to her, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Weird. Not that he didn't appriciate the break from this spontanious crap that had really had no point from the beginning. But the words of the demi-goddess rang in his ears for a moment. That made two of them. The man, jack, had not given up earlier, when it would have been better suited to do so. So, he figured there was a trick to this. Something going on.. At this point it was too early to tell what that might be. Either way the likelyhood of Jack staying gone was a bit slim.

Never the matter. Best to enjoy his break to the fullest. He looked at the girl, eyeing the two creatures with both wearyness and yet still an overtone of chill. When he rested he didn't do much. No. Anything else might waist the energy he was trying to conserve. His ash grey eyes wandered aimlessly with no obvious intent. The pain of the cuts he had obtained were only a minor thought in the back of his mind. Pain had long since begun to be ignored. when it came around him.

A thought crossed his mind, like when someone waves their hand in front of another persons face to get their attention. What now? Staying here was just asking jack to come up and suprise them. And a reoccuring battle would be best met from more familiar ground. Preferably where he had more room. This space just didn't suit him. Nope. The sun had moved considerably across the sky since this all began, he noted. It was time to get moving. Standing around wasn't in his nature, "So. Now that this slowed up a bit, what's your plan? Cause I'm getting a move on now." His eyes shone with a clear decision. No way was he sticking around. This demi-goddess could follow suit should she wish.

Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:49 pm

She stood, testing her leg. She could stand on it, so that was good enough. She watched as the creatures disintergrated, their message swirling absently in her mind. "I'm going somewhere different to here, no doubts about it." She toed a bricks, and then picked her way smoothly to the edge of the rubble, pausing. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:39 pm

That was probably a good question. One he ought to be asking of himself. There was no current goal for him to reach or any type of job to get done. So it was anyones guess where he might end up at. But an idea did occur. Why not? He always did like suprising others with his presence. And it was as good a time as any.

His boots thunked down on the cluttered pavement as he moved further away from the small disaster area they had created during this short epic. The blond and green hair was messy, but in a way that suited him regaurdless. Looking back over his shoulder with those ashen eyes he replyed in an easy manner, like the answer was so obvious to him that only for her benafit did he bother to speak it aloud, "Oh, I don't exactly have anywhere to [u]be[\u] going tight now. But my plan I think is to suprise an aquaintence of mine. A little entertainment while I sort out what to be doing next. Not that it'll be appriciated." the last part came hand in hand with an amused smirk.

(it's late and I ate my muse by mistake :O))
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:22 pm

He eyes seemed to glimmer with interest. She scooped up her bag and followed seemingly without effort, tying her hair back, all her piercings showing. "Sounds like my kind of game." She said coolly, on corner of her lips tilting up.

(I need summore gods/goddesses to play with mine, hahaha, I only has eros, eris, artemis, asclepius, and I think that's it...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Alone once more.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Horseshoe Bend-
Jump to: