Neko

Alone once more. - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Alone once more.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Alone once more. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:37 pm

As he stepped by, she couldn't help but wrinkle her nose. "You absolutely reek," she said through gritted teeth as she struggled to her feet despite the broken leg,"of Artemis."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:12 pm

He shruged and smirked half-heartedly, "Well, that's what I get for acepting her deal then, hm?" He held back the slight twinge of emotion that struggled to leak into his voice. He was still in ruins about it all. Stupid memories. Sometimes one wished they could just box 'em up and send the aweful things away to someone else. Life was never fair, even in his second time around. Nothing really changed, except he himself.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:28 am

She wrinkled her nose. "Why would you accept her deal? To become one of her party is not that great a thing. The huntress is cold as stone, and humorless too. And she holds a grudge waaaaaay too easily." She held her swords in a defensive position, glaring at jack with fiery eyes, twinkling with delight.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:22 am

He grimaced as she spoke. If only those words were spoken to him long ago. Mybe he would have remembered and not gone through this crap, "I had my reasons. And my emotions took over at the time. I didn't think. Also, I found the truth in your words already from experience." he muttered. Really. He needed something to go his way for once. It was a good thing he knew how to call in favors. He felt over worked half the time. Of course no doubt Relent did as well. Now he had to wonder where she was. Still acting as backup? Perhaps. She should be here soon though. Why was his sister always late? She would have been of use too. Angelos held his own weapons with tactful care, eyeying Jack as well as trying to see the girl from the corner of his eye, "And what buisness is it of yours anyways? I'm the one who has to live with this anyways. Well, also my sister." he added, almost an afterthought. Everytime he thought about it things were still the same. He was filled with remorse at the thought. Stupid. He forced his mind back to the present, standing poised to attack the man as soon as he saw an oportunity.

((hmm.. Muse? xD I'm sort of happy lolz))
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:31 pm

She smirked slightly. "Technically, it isn't my business. But I like to know what goes on in this mythological community, so I make it my business. That way I can't be taken by surprise if some grumpy god decides to start a fight with me or my father. Due to blood, I'm on his side, but to be honest, I do fraternize with everyone." She winked at him, grinning. She had a reputation, being manipulative and strategic, but also carefree and unpredictable. A worthy enemy, but a valuable ally.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:41 am

((( o.O I hope she dosn't find out about the fact that Nara deals magical items... ^^' xD)))

Angleos cracked a half smile, not really a smirk, but a half hearted atempt.
He watched Jack carefuly, but focused just a bit more attention of this girl. At least he was able to talk to her without geting stabbed at.. His grey eyes looked almost silver in the light, standing out along with his slightly angular face. He finaly muttered, "Well I guess that is a good thing. I find it convienent when you actualy understand what is going on. And at the least you can be honest." he said the last words with a half chuckle, expression shifting slightly, but gone befor it could really define to what. "anyways, what are we going to do about this guy? I only say we since the both of us are currently against him. Takeing advantage of that he could be brought down eventualy. Or we could take another option. What do you think anyways?" he asked thoughtfuly. He didn't want to drag this out too much loss of energy. He needed an upper hand and to end this Jack as soon as he could. Best option at the moment.

(I'm not even gunna wine about my stupid old muse anymore.. It depresses me..))
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:46 am

She shook her head. "Never trust a god to be honest. You'll get screwed over. And as for him," she pushed forward, using her blades as protection as she limped forward slightly, grimacing as she leant on the broken leg, "I'm not one to leave a fight, not until its done."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:51 pm

He raised his brows at her words. Quick. Geting to the point with efficiency. In a way he admired it. But in another way, he was in the middle of a fight and if he didn't pay attention he would get his ass kicked. Not good came from that. Moving back a half step, he watched the target of their focus, Jack. He didn't know the guy. The guy didn't even know him for the matter. So why was it this fight was happening in the first place? It was confusing if he mulled it over for too long. He shruged slightly and jerked forward, flinging one of his swords hard at the man. It flew through the air with quick precision. He hoped it hit home. Angelos didn't really apriciate the ongoing battle. Sure he could go one for quite a while. But he prefered things to get wraped up somewhat quickly. Saved a lot of unnesicary work.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:48 pm

(Oh where oh where has our rp buddy gone, oh where oh where can she be?)

"As much as I love bloodshed," she said, eyes glittering as she continued, "there isn't much action going on here. So lemme kick your butt and we shall all be on our way." She eyed this other guy, one of Artemis's crew. She'd tag along with him, see what she could find out. It might be something useful, and he seemed to be the type that attracted trouble.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:22 pm

((I refuse to write something till I get a reply here -.- I want to continue! pwease?0-0)))
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:04 am

(We should stalk lilsuzu until she replies :3 muahahahaahahahahaaaaa. Randomly pop up with the link >Smile )
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Haha mod + admin + no reply = a new set if staaalkers!
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:17 am

MUAHAHAHAAAA.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:14 pm

(Gasp! My innocence! Noooooooooooooooooo)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:41 am

Teeheee :3
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:03 am

So what goes on here
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:17 am

I'd just go back and read the posts, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:48 am

Noooooo too lazyyyyy grrrr
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:45 am

DO IITTTTTTT! >Neutral DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!

I'm bored and i think ya shooould. Just like the last few. Not all xD then ya can replyz? Maybe? PLEEEASEEEEE! Oh... I have school... hmmm...
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:23 pm

Jack snarled, really angry now, and whacked Tanith in the head, rendering her unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:32 pm

[Insert name here] swung the side of her blade at jacks head, giving him a solid whack. She then pulled back, quick as lightning, and stood in a defensive position, prepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:40 pm

Jack felt the side of his head, looking at his blood stained fingers. He looked up and snarled at her, then rushed her.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:28 pm

Angelos shook his head slightly and frowned, stepping to the side and getting a clear, unobstructed view of Jack. He pulled a throwing knife from his belt and sent it hurling as fast as he was capable of towards the man, aiming flawlessly for the tendons in his heel. Not even a second after the knife was thrown he set himself up in a defensive position on the other side of Jack, blocking the exit. His grey eyes watched for the first sign of movement from his opponent.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:31 pm

Jack felt.a piercing pain in his heel and reached back, stretching right back and over in order to reach the knife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Alone once more.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Horseshoe Bend-
Jump to: