Neko

Alone once more.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Alone once more.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Angelos walked slowly alone, watching as people passed him by. They went about with their own lives, paying little atention to eachother. He sighed. He used to be verymuch the same. So absorbed in what happened in his own life he didn't pay atention to anyone around him. Well, now it was his job. Not like he would disobey. Most because he knew he couldn't get away with doing that, but also because he was above it. No, she gave him her favor and now it was his turn to keep this end of the deal. Great.

Hie steel grey eyes scanned the surroundings as he moved. He had a smokey grey backpack on and out of the top purtruded the hilts of two thin, but powerful swords. They were his favorite objects, probably in the world. The bright green in his hair cought the light for a few moments, becoming even more noticable. He was just a noticable person though. Being over six feet tall and dressed in black jeans, tall doc martins and a witty teeshirt of his, people did pay some atention. But he just continued on, watching the streets around him for any unusual activity. As long as he didn't see hostility, all would be well. It was geting to be late evening, the sun slowly declining in the sky.

(If I can get someone with a deigod/godess that would be awesome. Also I want some action. This isn't a love story and he dosn't want a girlfriend. I want to have some entertainment! )
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:28 pm

(meh post)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:33 pm

((( SURE! xD and use imagination!!!)))
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:35 pm

(I have too much imagination :/ I luv drama too so beh prepared)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:37 pm

(No such thing as too much! 0-0 *dances to Paramore song*)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:39 pm

(Her name Tanith Low. just edited one of my old carries. almighty hen, here we go...)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:49 pm

(((POST! ^^ I'm happy today. GOOD MOOD RULZ!!!)))
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Tanith Low smashed in to a wall. Shaking her head, she flipped back on to her feet.

(usually write more just starting the topic)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Angelos turned. He heard some noise coming from somewhere nearby. His muscles tightened and he considered. Well, it could be trouble. And, it was his job to stop trouble and all, so he started walking towards the source, brows raised.

(ugh, be on later this evening maybe. I hava go to the freeking store >Sad nya... )
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:21 pm

She jumped out of the wall, shaking off the dust and spitting dirt. She turned to the man and sighed.Look, if you knew what I was fighting, youd run for the hills.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:21 pm

She jumped out of the wall, shaking off the dust and spitting dirt. She turned to the man and sighed.Look, if you knew what I was fighting, youd run for the hills.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Angelos scoffed, giving a look that said how direly unimpressed he was. Unfortunatly, running wasn't in his jib description. Nor was it something he planed on doing anytime soon for the matter, "Well hello to you then. And may I ask what it is you think I should run from? Cause I'm curious." he said, steel colored eyes brightening a little.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:00 am

She sighed.Cleavers, The scariest things ever. They are often used as guards, they wear all grey and a helmet and have a sycth strapped to their back. They are fast and lethal and strong and basically, anyone who fights them is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:19 am

He grined at her like some sort of crazy person, "Well, I would like to be comended for possable future idiocy. Sounds like interesting to me." he said, a gleam in his eye. Angelos did like encountering the odd dangerous creature. But, he could afford to.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:09 am

The cleaver stepped gracefully out of the shadows. It appraised them both from beneath its helmet, and unsheathed its sycth, the metal scraping against its sheath. It stood calmly and waited for them to move.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:54 am

(Dreamy, I join and make you happy :3 Herro lilsuzu, I believe I haven't had the pleasure of rping with you yet Very Happy)

A similar sound of metal sliding from its sheath came from behind the Cleaver, and a maliscious laugh echoed in the dust. A figure stepped from the dust, a young lady. Her twin blades crossed carelessly, she grinned. "I guess its kind of outnumbered, but I can't resist a good fight." She winked, shaking her chestnut curls from her face, revealing a brow piercing, and countless rings and studs up her ear lobes. She kicked aside a brick with her leather moccasin clad foot. She twirled both swords, waiting for someone to make a move.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:24 am

(Hey cool nice meeting you Very Happy )

The cleaver immediately twisted around and tapped the sycth in its arms. Tanith whirled to meet the newcomer, her face dropping a little.Ugh, come ON people! Can't an innocent girl risk her life fighting the most dangerous enemy in the world without everybody butting in?She scowled, sulking and prepared to hit the cleaver with the sword strapped to her belt. What the other two didn't know was that the cleaver wasn't trying to fight her, she had asked it to train her. The cleaver looked around, trying to decide what to do.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:54 pm

(aw! Lilsuzu met Rockeh! XD Best Admin bud I eva had! xP)

Angelos turned and looked at this newcomer. He smirked, but controled it so no one would notice what he hid so carefuly. He reached back with both arms in one easy motion and smoothly pulled his two swords from their sheaths and moved into a fighting position, ready to attack at first notice of agressive movment. His steel colored eyes scanned the grouping. A chance meeting though it might be, everyone here had a place somewhere. Tanith's comment made him grin, a look that took over his eitire expression and made him seem far more cheery than he really was. Deception. The single stud in his right ear glittered slightly in the low light and he considered how the situation morphed from neutral to iminantly dangerous in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:58 pm

She looked at him, snorted, and turned to start training. The cleaver darted around her, lashing out. She blocked it easily.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:01 pm

"Hey, its not my fault. Blame my father." She studied the Cleaver indecisive movement. "How the heck did you get that thing to have a battle practice with you? If it was a legitimate fight, it wouldn't be looking around trying to decide what to do." She pouted slightly, like a little girl who was told she had to give back her favorite toy. The prospect of a fight seemed like so much fun. She studied the other guy, an almost quizzical look on her face. (Is he one of the aphrodite guys?)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:04 pm

She brushed her hair back.They follow orders like dogs.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:14 pm

((well, imma be a weird kid now xD yall shall see! hehe.. And ya mean a darkhunter Rockeh?))

Angelos shruged, looking nearly as disapointed as the girl. He had so wanted some action. But, no. Eh, he could find plenty of other things to do. It was all so open to him. But now to focus on now, "Well, this is very entertaining. I get to exercize my eyes," He mused sarcasticaly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Suddenly a thin man with a battered top hat strode in.Ello, love.Said Springheeled Jack. He was an old enemy of Tanith.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:29 pm

((ANNOYING ORANGE RULZ! be prepared for meh to add morrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee links to meh siggy! YAY!))

He turned and looked at the man. In all seriousness, he found the guy creepy mostly. Then disturbing, and last but not least, a potential threat. He eyed the man and looked at Tanith, "Uh, who the heck is he?"
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:39 pm

She made a sound that could have been a growl, deep in her throat.Jack. We meet again. Still evil?He shrugged.I'll leave that one up to you.Then springheeled Jack, well, sprang. He barreled into Tanith, knocking the wind from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone once more.   Alone once more. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Alone once more.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Horseshoe Bend-
Jump to: