Neko

Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:53 pm

"Becoming just like Yuuki.."Adou uttered.

Senri and Zero yawned, watching the TV.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:55 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:03 pm

"Ah..Auhm...You don't want to know."Adou said, turning around on the pole.

(Zero=Sleeping, Shiki=Sleeping Neutral )
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Yes. I do. Because I see nobody but you. Everywhere I look,you are engraved in my mind.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:10 pm

"Vampire hunter, Dated couple us, then chose her own brother, Kaname over us. Quick reference of Yuuki."He said, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Why would you think I was like her? Don't you believe me?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:10 pm

"Well, You two have something in common, which is...liking a vampire.."He said, staring at the sunset.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 pm

She sighed.And the vampire doesn't like us back, does he?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:05 pm

"Obviously, You don't understand a word I am speaking."He said, sighing as well.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Actually no, I'm not seeing where your getting at this. Your confusing the hell outta me... you seemed to like me until the vampire went mad.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:28 pm

"Look, I bet you think I'm a nice guy. Well, guess what? I had a dark past. And, That was called Anger Issues. If I was pushed far down. I would certainly erupt. Anyway, I don't really think we should become boyfriend and girlfriend, unless you've got chill pills."He said, looking at her with serious blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:10 am

You think your the only one? I used to be a nationwide serial killer. I used to rip people apart and paint with their blood. I'm not scared Adou, I promise you. I am well able to defend myself if you fly off the hook. Please Adou.please?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:59 am

"You don't understand! Nobody understands!"Adou said, jumping off the roof, now running off into the woods.

Zero and Senri heard the thump, and they sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:09 am

She jumped off the house, turning into a cat once again on the way down. She ran silently after him, looking around for a sign of his presence, since she could not talk in her cat form.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:11 am

(To the whispering woods. I'll start a topic. :3 xD)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:12 am

(kays. im confuzzled, do dey get togetha or...???)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:18 am

(Just go post before I send you to you're little emo fun corner.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4