Neko

Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:58 am

"Aww, Is the little kitty cat angry?"Senri said, sarcastically once again.

Adou growled, his eyes clashing red. He grabbed Shiki by the collar once again, and slammed him more hard against the wall."Shiki, I swear to god I'll kill you but. I won't because I'm not heartless like that!! You're always being so god damn sarcastic and you're driving me insane I'm losing my sanity because of you! You're the infection! You're the one who has been here and been a bastard ever since! I don't care about this explosion I'm having right now! I'm the one who does stuff for you! Do I ever get any credit? NO! You are a pain! Just like a splinter stuck to someone for years and years and years!"He yelled, turning and throwing Shiki at the ground."Bitch."He said, showing the finger to him.

Zero calmly watched, knowing this was not his or Ayra's fight."Ayra, Don't go into this fight. These fight's end quickly, Adou never likes harming his friends. Shiki sorta does."He said, looking at Ayra as if he knew she was going to jump in the fight.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:01 am

She swallowed and kept herself calm. Just.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm

"Well, Hanabusa. It has appeared you have, unleashed you're infuriation. I shall leave."Senri said, getting up smiling his smile once again and going up-stairs.

"That's right, retreat you little bastard."Adou said, slightly growling.

"Boys will be boys. Of course, I'm much more playfull than sarcastic with Senri."
Zero said, muttering to himself.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Ayra went over and sat beside him.Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:29 pm

"Ayra, I'm sure you shouldn't be so close to Adou when he had recently had a melt down. So I'd..."Zero silenced in awe.

"Yes I'm fine! Why are you asking if I'm okay?!?! Senri's the one who got hurt!"He growled, obviously his eyes clashing a red a deep dark red.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:55 am

Her ears went back.Dont try anything, buster. She moved so that she was in front of him.I'm not scared of you.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:10 pm

Zero's eyes widened."Ayra! Move out of the way! When you're in front of him...He...gets...very..irritated.."He said, silencing once again.

Adou growled, His fangs slid out."You're not afraid? When I let off my steam and anger, I get tons of people running! I am not to be messed with! I don't care whether you're a cat or not! But, please Ayra leave now! You have no right to fight me in my own home! Especially when I am angry like this! Now please!"He hissed harshly at her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 pm

She pinned her ears back and hissed right back.Please, Adou, snap out of it. This isn't you. You're not a murderer.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Zero looked at Ayra."Ayra, Don't tell him that. He has murdered people, just because of his anger."He said, getting up.

Adou's eyed grew black, apparently very angry."I did murder people! You don't know how to control anger! You don't know how to help me! You know nothing of a vampire! Nothing!!"He hissed, this time his fangs showing uncontrollably.

Shiki peered around the corner, He watched at a certain angle."Well, looks like the kitty and the prince are getting along well."He muttered, then went back upstairs.

(Shiki is being sarcastic about the kitty and the prince thing lol.)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:06 pm

She looked at him, stading her ground.Adou please, calm down! I don't want to hurt you!
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Adou just growled, shoving Ayra aside and left the basement. His anger getting to him, he went outside and sat on the lawn. He remembered a flash back, and one of his hands began clawing his arm. His arm bleeded slowly, he stared at the blood quietly. His eyes changing red, but still angered.

Zero ran after Adou, but stayed a certain distance quietly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Ayra went up to Senri.Senri? Are... are you awaje?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Senri peeped an eye open at Ayra."What favor is it now?"He asked, moaning in annoyance.

Adou sat in the lawn, watching himself bleed. He was growing, a little more calm.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:45 pm

I just wanted you to... give... this... to... Adou... She put a glowing light on the table. If Adou touched it, he would get a message from Ayra.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:49 pm

"Well, telling by the mood he is in. As soon as he would touch this he would break it, So. I'm not going to get my arm broken today."He said, closing his eye.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Just... leave it there so, and tell him its from me. Thanks Senri. You're cool.She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:56 pm

"Zero!"Senri yelled.

Zero came in, and Senri told him. Zero stalked outside, and told Adou about it.

Adou growled."Go awaay!"He said, growling again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Ayra fully changed into a black panther, and settled into a nearby tree to watch Adou.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:26 pm

Pwease post
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:37 am

Adou noticed them just worried, He closed his eyes for a moment. He opened them again, they were light blue but he jumped up, backflipping onto the roof. He made another backflip, and landed on the Cross-like pole on the house top."Finally, a house that comes in handy."He muttered, crouching on the pole staying balanced.

Zero sighed, and then went back inside sitting next, to Shiki.

"Ah, The silver soul gives up, Yet the purple one does not."Shiki said, being a little significant this time.

Last edited by PewDiePie on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:17 pm

She watched him, and wondered what the hell he was doing. She jumped up on the roof and padded over to him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:42 pm

"And what do you want now, Ayra?"Adou said, glimpsing at her.

"Cat and vampire fight..Might be happening."Shiki said.

"Shiki, Shut up."Zero said, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:10 pm

She sat on her haunches and licked her paws. Finally, she turned back into a human.I'm sorry for making you angry, Adou. This whole thing was my fault.She said, on the verge of tears.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:14 pm

"No..Ayra it wasn't you're fault. It was sincerely Shiki's fault for being some asshole."Adou said, putting his hand on his forehead for a moment.

Senri smirked, at Zero and then turned on the TV.

"TV's better than nothin'."Zero said, putting his feet up on the table.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm

She looked down.You... you truely scared me for a moment. And... to tell you the truth... I've liked you since I laid eyes on you.She looked at him, her ears flicked back nervously, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next