Neko

Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:55 am

What? No way I'm gonna just stand here!She waited until he was down, and then began taking off her disguise. She took off her hand-like gloves to reveal thin, curled claws like a cat. Taking off her shoes revealed the same. She un-knotted her tail, and clipped back her hair to reveal cat's ears. Then she breathed out and sank through the floor, dropping into the basement.

(And BTW I hope you're real happy cos I am now addicted to Cowboy Bebop grrrrrr)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:05 pm

(I has given you meh addiction XDD)

Senri was tossed at the wall, and hit his head in a terrible fashion."Super-strength, Check.."He said, falling from the wall.

Adou kicked Zero, apparently using some dodging and kwon-tai-do. He was beating the crap out of Zero, making sure he wasn't thrown either. He was finally tackled, but he looked at Zero with sincere eyes."Zero, You don't want to kill me."He said.

Zero just breathed heavily, pondering if he were to kill Adou or not. He was having a hard time to think, because he had this terrible consequence in his way. He managed to let himself, let go of Adou but he still couldn't help his vampire instincts.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Ayra hissed, baring her cat fangs and lunged at Zero, darting in and out of his sight line. She protected her weak spot, the 2nd and 3rd ribs on her left side. :these had been broken cruelly four times, right after healing each time. If hit there, she was defenseless.

(Shaddup you've cursed me you meanie)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Senri eventually woke up, and saw Ayra. He muttered something about birds, then he fainted again.

Adou got up seeing Zero in pain, He watched silently."Ayra. Stop. I think he's actually trying to fight back."He said, looking over at Zero.

Zero was kneeled on the floor, holding his head. The marking on his neck, glowed a dark red then returned to black. He suddenly blacked out, from fighting back too hard but it was worth it.

Senri woke up again, then rushed over to Zero."Ahhh...?!?!? He's okay right??? We don't anyone dead??? ADOU!!!"He suddenly shut his mouth up, and checked the pulse giving a sigh of relief.

(3: *Whispers*I'm telling Rockeh you told meh to shut up...XD JK JK JK Razz)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:35 pm

(You irk me. LOL I actually laughed when I typed that word)

Ayra stopped.Are you alright?[color=darkred]She went over to Senri. You whacked yourself pretty hard on that wall
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:31 pm

"Whacked Myself?!?! More likely, Zero threw me to the wall."He said, dusting himself off.

Adou walked over to Zero, bending over to him."Tsk tsk, Zero. Don't fight so hard."He whispered in Zero's ear, then suddenly whispered a small unheard thing.

Zero had woken from being blacked out, anyhow he heard what Adou whispered and his eyes widened."What?!?!? Uh I mean, That's wonder..Adou..Thank you...For the little talk..."He said, trying to hide what Adou had recently said.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:11 am

Ayra nodded, smiling. She looked over at Adou and breathed a sigh of relief. She heard. Him whisper something to Zero and tried to see if her cat hearing would pick it up
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Adou sat next to Zero, and blinked intently at some of the blood on the floor. He looked at his arm, it was a large cut and blood was slowly pouring from his arm. His fangs showed and he carefully, sucked the blood letting the gash heal. He then pulled back, and moved his sleeve back down.

Zero noticed and didn't really react, His eyes turned red intently at Adou. He didn't attack either, His eyes turned purple again and he had control of everything. He smiled lightly at Adou."This bad boy that's now a vampire got you cut? Tsk Tsk tsk, such a shame, You're own friend cut you."He said with a laugh, eventually Adou whacked him in the back of the head.

Senri still had a quite headache, He muttered something then went up stairs. He sighed plopping on the couch, and just tired.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Ayra breathed out and went over to Adou.That was... scary as hell.She shivered and grabbed Adou's hand.Um.. do you mind? I'm a little freaked out right now...She looked up at him, her eyes full of fear.

(REPLY IN THE FRICKIN BEACH)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:09 pm

"Uh, No, I don't mind."Adou said quietly, He looked at his wound as it stopped bleeding.

Zero chuckled, holding back a laugh. He yawned quietly, bored now.

Senri fell asleep, eventually.

(deadly wants chu to post on her topics. ._. She told me to tell chu that.)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Thanks.She calmed herself down and then let go, blushing. She scratched the back of her neck.Sorry...She muttered.

(Reply in the beach)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:18 pm

(Kay. 3:)

"It's alright."He said, then once again whispered something to Zero.

Zero nodded quietly, and glimpsed around.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:36 am

She looked up at him.Is something wrong?
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Cmon post already and post in beach.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:08 am

please post!
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:27 am

(Chur gonna kill me woman! x.x I lost the internet last night and I did post! x_x)

"Nope. Nothing is wrong."Zero said, gazing up at Ayra, his head tilted slightly.

Adou got up, glimpsing at his arm."Pain, it's killing me.."He muttered, looking down at Zero.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:54 am

She looked at Adou.Are you alright?

(Showwy hehheh *tries to look INNOCENT*)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:08 am

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me."He said, suddenly grasping his arm and stepping back, towards the wall slowly sliding down.

Senri came down once again, and saw Adou on the floor. His eyes clashed red, he quietly moved nearer to Adou.

Zero glimpsed at Adou, something was wrong. He could feel the pulse of something, being terribly wrong. He sighed, removing some silver hair from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:10 am

Ayra ran to him and threw herself down in front of him, putting her hands on his shoulders.Adou! What the hell is WRONG?She cried, now panicking.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:21 am

"I'm fine! I just said Don't worry about me!"He said, flinching a slight bit at the pain.

Zero's eyes clashed red as well, He glimpsed at Ayra."Don't worry, He's a vampire remember? Were immortal. Except, another vampire can kill another."He said, in a calm soothing voice.

Senri came over, and stood watching as Ayra panicked."Ayra, Please. Stay calm, and just move away from Adou. With you're stress, you'll make him flinch in stress more than he should. Then that would cause his wound to ripple open."He said, apparently being the doctor of them all mostly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:24 am

She turned.But he was attacked by a vampire, damn it!She moved away to a corner, hugging her arms around her knees.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:28 am

"Correction, Ayra. A to-be vampire."Senri said, smiling his little bastard smile.

"Shiki, You're having that smile again."Zero said, his eyes still red not peculiar of what, Adou had that was bothering him.

"Well, never knew.That..Zero could be so strong."Adou said, flinching as if he were going to chuckle, but his wound stopped him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:30 am

She nodded at him and tried not to scowl. His smile irritated her, and his little smart a$$ comments. Just help him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:43 am

"Well, Sorry. Miss.Irritated."Shiki said, sensing her irritation. He did his little bastard, smile and walked on over to Adou. He carefully checked the wound, and pulled out of what seemed to be causing all of it. He threw it out the window, not saying what it was. He then took out a needle and thread, then carefully stitched the wound up."Three of you happy now?"He asked, sarcastically.

Adou got up, and grabbed Shiki by the collar and turned slamming Shiki against the wall."Shiki you bastard! Don't be playing that on us today!"He growled, stepping back letting go of Shiki's collar.

Zero's eyes clashed purple, and he was calmer than usual. He wasn't bothering to speak this time, He felt too mellow to yell.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:45 am

She scowled at Senri and put on her best bitch look.Want me to claw out your eyes? It must hurt looking in the mirror.She jumped with fright at Adou's explosion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?   Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Two Vampires, and a To-Be Vampire Moving In...?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next