Neko

Whisper In The Darkness Travels In....

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Whisper In The Darkness Travels In.... Empty
PostSubject: Whisper In The Darkness Travels In....   Whisper In The Darkness Travels In.... Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Whisper moved along the shadows, her self looking like a shadow she looked like a regular wolf to non-believers..Her breed was rare..Ultra rare..she was lonely and howled for a male.As she slithered her slick Black Ebony body her laser greens looked around shining, she was in the dark and she looked very cool...usually she would wander, she did wander for a bit then walked around 3 times in a circle.She lied down, not asleep but wide awake just in case...her laser greens looked about apparently her eyes had no pupils at all, she could freak any wolf out within minutes..she calmed her self and waited for a male to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Whisper In The Darkness Travels In....   Whisper In The Darkness Travels In.... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:01 pm

lux et tenebra Strode scilently along through the canyon. His black and white coat blended well in the patchy moonlight. He sniffed the air carefuly as he moved, cautious of danger. Then he heard the lonely howl. Or lonely is how he saw it. If she was filling to call out to whoever was around she must want some company. Lonely. He searched the surrounding area with his plainly grey eyes. They shimmered lightly, standing out in the dark. He moved forward, curious of this lonely wolf. He slowed as he cought her scent. Hmm, unusual. But Lux wasnt one to shy away without investigation. He trotted forward and aproached her cautiously. Experience made his wary of others. "Hello there my dear. And what would you be doing this night that you would call for just anyone?" He asked, bemused. ( I luff dat word x3 )
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Whisper In The Darkness Travels In....   Whisper In The Darkness Travels In.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 am

(This is sooo old lmfao)

She turned her head, "Why hello, I have been strutting around in the dark for quite some time."she snuffled the dirt. She emerged her black ebony slick body, she sat down in the moonlight. Her laser green eyes fearless and piercing, she seemed harmless as her shadow self. "So, tell me about yourself..."She barked, not trying to coax him or anything, but she was being kind of flirtious with him.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Whisper In The Darkness Travels In....   Whisper In The Darkness Travels In.... Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:23 pm

(yeah, 3 months xP)

Lux's lip twiched in a half smile. He sat a few feet from this.. odd wolf. He did like company. It was always a joy to have someone new to talk with. And he liked this one. She was worth some socilizing,"Well, What would you like to know? I don't find myself all that interesting at all, but then again I actualy know me. You Don't. I am lux et tenebra, light and dark. Call me Lux. I like to travel I supose. Meet new wolves. It spices life up. And if I hadn't moved here I wouldn't have met you," He said, flirting right back,"But really I think I'm done moving. I would like to actualy get to know someone for a while." He added. His voice was smooth and sort of soft naturaly and his eye glittered with a happy spark. Lux was most often an optimist and he gave off a sort of positive energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whisper In The Darkness Travels In....   Whisper In The Darkness Travels In.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1