Neko

Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Empty
PostSubject: Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:28 am

Shady grabbed his Microphone and started the music pumping it louder and louder, so the whole Apartment could hear it he stated the first lines"Not Afraid..Not Afraid...To Take The Stage..Everybody..Everybody...Come Take My Hand..Let Work Together...Everybody.."He only did the Intro of it.Then really started his rapping.
(Ayyye U got to click it....!)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Hayley rolled over, half asleep. "F*ckin hangover." She hobbled out of bed and slammed loudly on he neighbors door. "Keep it down in there!"
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Shady stopped and opened the door"Excuse me?"he looked at hayley, he looked at his watch real quick"Y'Know i got a song i'm working on and i need to practice!"he took a glare at the watch he had on his wrist.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:28 pm

"Well could you at least wait 'till some of us don't have a f*ucking headache?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:33 pm

"Well i need this F*cking song done before they ask me if i had done it!"He slammed the door in her face, and continued his song but did it a little more softer and not Mega loud.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:55 pm

She smiled. "Two can play at that game." She hurried to her apartment, and woke up her brother. They began to play Ignorance.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:01 pm

He heard them playing, and got really pi$$ed off, he stomped over to there door, and banged on it hard"I NEED TO FINISH MY F*CKING SONG YOU F*CKING RIOTS!!"He didn't sound too happy about what they were doing.He stomped back over and threw himself on the couch"F*cking Riots i tell ya, I'm just trying to Chill and SIng My F*cking rap and there blurted their F*cking music while I'm doing it softly F*ck The Universe."He slammed the door to his bedroom all the pictures on the wall falling and braking.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:05 pm

The song stopped, and the siblings exchanged glances of victory. (im bringing in the hunter... lol) Hayley stopped, though, when a door burst in... next to her. "SH*T!" They both ran into the apartment, hoping the man didn't see them.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:10 pm

He heard it then he just kept in his room checking out his Face Book real quick, he saw someone post one of those Scary Maze Games they call it...He played it and when he got close to the end of level 3 a Excercism girl pic popped out at him"AHH! SH*T!!!"He saw a dude in his room with a camera"AH! SH*T AGAIN!!"He grabbed the camera and threw it on the ground smashing it then yelled at the guy in his room."F*ck..."He walked in the bathroom and washed his face which was red.Full of Anger.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:43 pm

(crap thats funny)

Hayleys fist colided with the mans chin, just as Blakes elbow colided with his skull.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:50 pm

(XD i got the idea from playing that maze once and it jumped the Sh*t outta me!!)

He throwed himself on the couch again bored...Then he heard fighting in the next room, he went over and saw the door open.He saw the guy who they were fighting"Hey, what the F*ck is going on in here?"he looked at the guy, then at Hayley and Blake.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:55 pm

The gun fired toward Blakes head, but a sheild bounced it back. "Umm... Nobodys home!" Blake bit his lip at the pathetic attempt to keep him away.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:10 am

"If theres a fight in there I'm gonna go get my shotgun, and just whack whoever in the head"He walked off into his room, trying to find his shotgun he threw him self on the couch again then saw his shotgun in the couch"Da** I'm so retarded.."He grabbed it and came back to the other room where Hayley and Blake were he came in and whacked the guy who was attacking them in the head with the back of the shotgun..and the guy fell to the ground like a rock."Your Welcome"He muttered,Then he headed off into his room.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:22 pm

"Well, sure, do it the easy way and take all the fun out of it."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:25 pm

He rolled his eyes then muttered"Fun way takes the long way long way goes the hard way...."he threw his shotgun on the couch then went into his bed room and leaped on his bed, going to sleep or well trying to he was gonna be in some deeep Sh** tomorrow...he just fell asleep anyway.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:02 am

(im confused... lol and idk y)

They both exited the apartment, smiling at their victory.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:16 pm

(Lol?)

He woke up during some weird dream, then got on his jacket and raced out the door past Hayley and Blake.He ran into the alley way, then stopped and leaned againest a wall he gazed at the all the stars then went further into the alley way behind trash cans and stuff.He came into a secret place and saw some of his friends here and took a microphone and started to sing"The Real Slim Shady" because it was his favorite one."May I Have Your Attention Please? May I Have Your Attention Please?"He stated those words then continued.

Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:00 pm

"Ummmm... Bye," Hayley said.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:51 am

Shady had said"Peace" when he had passed the 2.But they probably didn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:47 am

Zephry smiled as she knocked on the door to Shady's apartment.

{random lol can they be gf an bf}
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:07 pm

(*Shrugs*)

He opened the door, just breathing heavily."What?"He looked at the stairs then back at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm.   Shady Practicing Not Afraid In C,5 His Apartment Dorm. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1