Neko

Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Empty
PostSubject: Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Violet~ She sat in her favorite, squishy chair, which happened to be a beanbag chair. They'd only been here in the apartment for about a week. Violet had sent an enrollment form to the Horseshoe Bend Middle School, and was awaiting Zak's acceptance. She gave a loud sigh, and leaned back, falling backwards out of the beanbag chair. She and Zak both laughed.

Zak~ He was playing Left 4 Dead on his new Xbox 360. He looked over just in time to see his mom fall out of her chair. He laughed with her, until they were both beginning to cry. He stood up and wiped his eyes, and went to make a sandwich. He smiled at his mom. They had so much fun together. Most parents ignored their children. Violet was very loving, and extremely nice, even when people were rude to her when she took him shopping, because she was so young and had a 12 year old child. He usually tried to protect her from the rude people. He went back into the small living room, giving his mom half of the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Nikki walked up to the wrong door, she knocked on Zak and Violet's door number on accident."Um, Helloo?"A little rosy, voice called from outside their door.She hoped her friends hadn't tricked her into visiting, her 'Crush's number.She had her hoodie on, she never liked T-shirts.She now remembered, why she ran away in the first place and such.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Topic: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Violet~ She thanked Zak for the sandwich, and asked him quietly to get the door. She was too tired at the moment to get up.

Zak~ He nodded, and shuffled across the living room, to the door. He looked through the little peep hole thing, and opened the door, a slight smile playing on his face. "Hey." He said welcomely. Violet asked who it was, and said it was a friend. Violet leaned back, an smiled at Nikki. C'mon in." She said warmly.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:04 pm

"Ahh...I-I really shouldn't.."She said blushing, looking down at her checkered shoes.She had been tricked, by her friends.She couldn't believe, she was that guliable to believe that.She looked back up, her blushed look gone.You could barely, see her green eyes with her hood on.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Zak turned his head, and his mother's door was shut. She must've gone to take a nap. He smiled at Nikki. "You sure? I have an extra have an extra controller if you wanna play." He said, and patted the cushy pillow that sat next to him. He smiled again, looking at her.

(Do you, by any chance, have a pic of Nikki? *stares intently*)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:20 pm

(Nope Neutral)

She shuffled inside, "Guess soo.."She said smiling, but nearly tripping over her puppy Kipper."Ah!"She stumbled, a bit.Kipper scrambled onto the couch, and began licking or trying to lick Zak on the face."Haha.That's my puppy Kipper.I saved money up, just to buy him."She plopped on the couch, she mumbled something about Kipper being in a hot dog bun.

Kipper:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 1190779211dachshund
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Zak laughed as the dog slobbered on his face. He gently pushed him away. "My mom says I might be able to get a dog. But we wanted to wait until a good one came onto the ASPCA site." He handed Nikki a controller, and turned the Xbox on. "You know how to play Left 4 Dead?" He asked, gesturing to the game.

(What about this? --> Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Kimora%2Bcrow She even has green eyes!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:44 pm

(Nikki's 12 like Zak XD)

Nikki shrugged, "I play Halo...but..I had to steal that from my teacher one day..And..I play..Gears Of War 3.."She murmured.She was always the stealthy one, "Anyways, my teacher never noticed."She smirked a bit."And........I guess I played Call of Duty Dead Ops."She was pretty social, but not around other girls.Mostly just boys she liked.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Zak thought for a moment. "I've never played any of them. Games are pretty expensive these days. All I have is Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, and Overlord, which I don't play often. Wait...What teacher plays Halo?" He asked, somewhat bewildered
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 10:01 pm

"Ohh, trust me.I found it in the teacher's lounge.I'm just stealthy."She smiled, she looked at Kipper who ran around."Oh hang on,"She grabbed Kipper's leash and hooked the hook on the loop and, then quickly shuffled down the stairs and tied him, outisde on the tree.She shuffled back upstairs, she came in through the door again."Darn lil Kipper..."she murmured quietly and she plopped on the couch again.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 10:21 pm

(o.o That girl IS 12...) (Oooh! Zak gets to pick out his doggeh soon!)

Zak watched her as she left the apartment with Kipper, and returned without him. He looked out the window and saw him tied to a tree. Poor guy. Violet came out of her room, smiling. "There are new dogs at the ASPCA Zak. Why don;t you and your friend try and decide on one?" She asked, opening the door and revealing the lit-up screen of the computer. Zak dropped his controller, and went in, motioning for Nikki to follow him. Violet smiled again. "You can pic on of them out for yourself, Nikki, if you'd like." She said gesturing towards the screen. They had tons of money that she'd..stolen..from her parents.

Here are the choices --> Puppy #1 Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 1290515113_16712276_1-Pictures-of--Trained-Rottweiler-pups-for-sale-1290515113

Puppy #2 Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Siberian-Husky-Puppies-300x225

Puppy #3 Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Cutest_dingo_pups_ever1
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 7:21 am

She shuffled over quickly, she looked at the 2nd one imeditaliy."Aww...the 2nd one and 3rd one remind me of wolves.."She smiled.She pointed at the bottom one, "That one reminds me of a wolf the most.But, I only have $500 left.Does it have a gender...and a price..?"She asked, looking at Zak.She looked up at Violet, her eyes shimmered with the question.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 7:33 am

Violet~ She smiled, and scrolled down. She scanned underneath the picture for the gender. "It's a girl, but it says here she has a twin brother. They're both 300." She said, pointing to the screen.

Zak~ He liked the first one. The Rottweiler/lab mix. He quickly scrolled up, and looked at the price. D***. Almost 400. But, then again, it was considered a dangerous dog. He pointed to the screen, and Violet nodded and said: "If you guys want, we can go down tomorrow and look at them."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 12:41 pm

"Hummm...Do you mind iiif...I bring in my Great Dane, Hamlet? I like my dogs like purebreds.I know Kipper's a Dachshund."She smiled, and whistled a big Dalamation Great Dane appeared through the door, she smiled.The big dog walked over, and looked up with droopy-like brown eyes.She patted Hamlet, on the head.

Hamlet:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Dane
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Violet~ She smiled at the dog. He was certainly a handsome dog. "Why don't you bring Kipper in? I don't mind if he plays around." She said, still smiling. She went over to a safe and grabbed $700 in cash. "We could go today instead.." She suggested thoughtfully. She needed to get out of the house. She didn't care where they went, either. She grabbed another $100, in case thy went shopping or ice cream or something.

Zak~ He tuned to Nikki and smiled, eyes twinkling. He needed some fun. "What do you say. Puppies and ice cream?" He asked. He, like his mother, needed to get out of the house.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 1:10 pm

"Hell, Ya!"She said, she shuffled down the stairs quickly, Hamlet racing after her and leaping the stairs.She came back, only this time dragged by Hamlet and Kipper."Well, That hurt..BUT IT WAS FUN!"She said smiling.

(LOL!!! the Reply you did says: Re: Kiba and Darcia fighting Toboe...is just watching(THE PEOPLE FROM Claire's New Home EXCEPT CRANKIE!!)Lol nice onnne..)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 1:17 pm

(Haha I know)

Violet~ She got the keys to her car. "You can put them in there. It's large, and pretty empty." She said, nodding her head toward a blueish white door.

Zak~ He laughed as Nikki was dragged in by her dogs. He had a thought. "Hey...Uh...Nikki, where do you live? Ya know, incase of...something.." He asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 1:33 pm

She got up off the floor, "Well, I actually...don't live..anywhere...I sorta ran away..after my..parents and 5-year old brother died in a car crash..Our home got sold...and...Now I'm just an Or-"She was cut off, because Hamlet and Kipper took off.Hamlet opened the door, with his paws something Nikki taught him."ORPHAAAAAN."She yelled, after being dragged.She dropped the leashes, her white hood had fallen off.She walked back out."Daaamn Doogs.Always dragging me.Oh yea..Um..I have a parrot too."She whistled again.A colorful Parrot flying and landing on Zak's head, "That's Gertrude."She said.

Gertrude copied Nikki."That's Gertrude"She squawked.

Gertrude:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Parrot-0016

(She has a frikin Boa constricter tooo XD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 1:48 pm

(Geesh. Think she has enough pets?)

Violet~ She felt bad for Nikki. "Well, we could rent the apartment next door for ou, or you could have that empty room. We have no use fr it." She said. She laid a hand on Zak's shoulder, and smiled at him.

Zak~ He gently grabbed the parrot with his hand, and set it on his shoulder(not the one with his mom's hand on it) He slightly blushed when his mom said Nikki could stay with them. "Hehe...Oh, mom, don't forget, when we go out in public, ignore those rude people who stare at you and make mean remarks." He said, looking up at his mom, who only nodded, and a hint of sadness shone in hr eyes for a mere second.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 1:57 pm

( I dunno...XD she also haaas....a real Wolf as a pet too :3)

A wolf and a boa constricter came up the stairs next.

Germany, the wolf trotted over to Nikki, and sat down.

Luda, the boa slithered over to Nikki.

She smiled."Oh yea..I have these guys tooo...The wolf is Germany and the snake is Luda."She pointed out, carefully.She motioned for Gertrude and Zak to come, she opened the door of the empty room and Luda and Germany, and Gertrude went in.
She took out a Jungle wrapping paper, and put it all over the walls."Well, fits my animals perfectly."She saw green underneath a crack and dived for it.She got the dollar out and saw it was another 100."Ooh..yay! now i can buy em both! one for you, Zak and one for me!!"She exclaimed.

(Looong post XD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 2:07 pm

(Wait...both of what? >3>)

Violet~ She smiled, then laughed quietly. She glanced at her watch. "We should get going..." She said. It was almost 4 O'clock, and the rescue center closed at 5:30. She still had her keys in her hand, thank God, and she waved for Nikki and Zak to come.

Zak~ He followed his mom, and looked back at Nikki, waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 2:22 pm

(The twins, girl and the brother PUPPIES)

She shuffled down the hall, to them.She got an idea when it would be winter, "Oh, Zak i got an idea when its winter.We take a sled, Take some bells, and take Hamlet with us."She smiled if Zak knew what her thought, was.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 2:31 pm

(Oh! So then she'd get te husky and dingo, and Zak could get the rotty and dingo Plus, he has dibbs on the brother >;3)

Violet~ She went outside to move the car to the front of the building. She waited for the kids.

Zak~ He laughed. "That..would be awesome." He said. He opened the door to the apartment building, and opened the car door."Ladies first." He said, a chuckle in his voice
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 2:38 pm

"Why thank you.Oh, I have an extra bird if you'd like one.I forgot about him."She said smiling, as she sat down in the car.A small red Cardinal accidently flew, into the car on Nikki's shoulder.It chirped quietly.

(She has SOOO MANY PETS XD...Theres..

1.Kipper
2.Hamlet
3.Germany
4.Gertrude
5.Luda
6.Norman The little red cardinal.
and then
7.The new puppy Dingo she's going to name..Rosi and..after Norman is with Zak Rosi is going to be the #6th one.)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re:Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 2:54 pm

(What about the husky?)

Zak got into the car, and slammed the door shut. His mom drove off. He couldn't wait to get there. She lifted his finger up to Norman, hoping he'd take a liking to him. (Brain fart)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2   Violet and Zak Having Fun in Apartment 4,2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next