Neko

Douglas is Lonely

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Douglas is Lonely

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

Alex

Awesomeness : 20

Douglas is Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Douglas is Lonely   Douglas is Lonely Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:15 am

Douglas crouched low in the bushes, his blue eye and gold eye fixed on the large hare. He crept forward. A twig snapped. The rabbit bolted. Doug was leaping, now running, seizing, biting. He grabbed the rabbit so violently it died before he even bit down. He shook it around, his eyes wild. He smiled. He loved this feeling. He buried his fangs in the limp body. Suddenly he had a flashback that came at him like a sharp pain.

The huge black wolf approached the small Collie mix. She cringed and snarled. The wolf attacked her, a helpless young female. "Mother!" was the puppy's only cry. He stood there, in the shadows, helplessly watching as the wolf killed all his siblings, one by one. The wolf turned his gaze to the runt in the shadows, and started towards him.. but hesitated. Some force of nature told him to leave this one. He walked up to the shaking pup.
"Run away, pup. There is nothing left for you here. Do not ask why I spared you. Go now," he whispered harshly into the young pup's ear. Then he disappeared into the night.
The puppy ran immediately to his mother's side. "Mother, no," he sobbed. She lifted her head weakly and looked him in the eyes. Her gaze was filled with pain. "You must leave, my little Douglas. I am going now where you cannot follow." She then leaned close to him and laid her head against his shoulder. One last time she looked up at his tear-stained face.
"Be brave, little one. You... must be brave. I love you."

Doug's eyes filled with tears. He looked down at the rabbit. Suddenly he was filled with anger. He tore into the limp body, ripping it to shreds. Die! Kill! Destroy! This was the thought always on his mind. He was going to kill that wolf. For his Mother. He was going to do it.
He stood, panting. For a long time he stared at the hare. Then he silently turned and walked off, with his head and tail drooping. I can't do it, he thought. He needed comfort. Encouragement. A friend.
Back to top Go down
http://landofhorses.createaforum.com
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Douglas is Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re:Douglas is Lonely   Douglas is Lonely Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Moon wandered into the woods her Neon Green stripes giving her away in the dark, she turned her head her Green eyes sparkled spotting the pup she ran up to him and barked"Hi! I'm Moon!"she was about the size of him but a tiny bit bigger.She was wagging her little tail.She was Cheerful and Friendly and would help anyone in need.She smiled.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

Douglas is Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douglas is Lonely   Douglas is Lonely Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Willow a wolf of evil pack once, but left for freedom growled as she walked into the clearing. It was not a mean growl it was just a welcoming growl.
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Douglas is Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re:Douglas is Lonely   Douglas is Lonely Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Moon, the little pup looked over at Willow and barked with energy in her voice"Hi! I'm Moon!"she said that really quick.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Douglas is Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douglas is Lonely   Douglas is Lonely Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:28 pm

the sleek silver She wolf stepped forward. "im willow"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Douglas is Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re:Douglas is Lonely   Douglas is Lonely Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Moon's Neon green stripes nearly gave her away in the dark but she looked pretty cool in the dark with her stripes.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Douglas is Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douglas is Lonely   Douglas is Lonely Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Willow stared at the pup and thought, I know this pup? were have i?
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Douglas is Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re:Douglas is Lonely   Douglas is Lonely Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Moon sat there then walked in the light of the moon her pelt the same color as Willow's....
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Douglas is Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douglas is Lonely   Douglas is Lonely Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:40 pm

WIllow nodded her eye sharp as ice. the dim light filled with color.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Douglas is Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re:Douglas is Lonely   Douglas is Lonely Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Moon ran back in front of Douglas she sat wagging her tail wildly, then saw a dead wolf..she stopped wagging her tail..
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Douglas is Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douglas is Lonely   Douglas is Lonely Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:45 am

She narrowed her eyes. "moon"s he said Then it came to her. "its not you? it can;t be!" She stepped back like a ghost was there,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Douglas is Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douglas is Lonely   Douglas is Lonely Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Douglas is Lonely
Page 1 of 1