Neko

Pictures under Categories - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Pictures under Categories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Hehehe.I have a nefue,so I know how annoying they can be.I still think it'd be fun.*Slaps copier*Dang scanner...
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Well you dont have to live with him everyday lol
Back to top Go down
http://wilddogandwolves.muux.org/
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Good point...maybe not! xD
Ugg.Uberbored.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Im really annoyed cause Ty is outside using MY wall as a handball wall

" Thunk....THUNK.....Thunk"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Hehehe...I can see it now..."STOP IT!" "NO!" "STOP OR I'LL TELL!" "NO!" SMACK!
Sister won.XD
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Hang on * Opens Window*" TY QUIT IT OR ILL PUT THAT Photo of you on the website

*Ty stops
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:16 pm

"THAT photo"O.o
Is he wearing his tighty whitey on his head or something in the pic?
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Yeah, something like that

Tighty whitys on his head... Wearing only diapers and has a towel tied to be his cape.... PRICELESS!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Omfg EPICLOL!
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:42 pm

yeah well thats what i threaten him with... GOOD he left the house whew
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:45 pm

LEFT THE HOUSE!?!
What time is it there?It's 8 and totally dark,can't see a thing!
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:55 pm

Its seven at my place, I dont really know. All our classmates live in our nieghborhood, its one or the other. I have a feeling it wont be at any of my friends houses though
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:03 am

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:53 pm

aaarrr!!!! i miss all the goood conversations!! I sounded like a pirate!!! I have 2 older sisters, one older bro, oner lil sis, two dogs..... Its a full house....
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:43 pm

I have one younger brother, Ty. Another brother Edwin ( older) ANOTHER brother, Timothy ( oldest. Suck, im the only girl). A choclate lab mix, Monday, a border collie/ husky Lucky. Two parakeets, a american shorthair, Randy. 10 chickens ( im too lazy to write all their names). Oh a puppy German Shepherd/ Golden Retriever, Miles, his sister Roxy and their mom Rene. ( yeah i have alot of dogs) a rooster, Alarmclaco ( dont ask), a goat, Tippy ( trips when he was a baby ) A possum ( well its wild, but it lives in our woods and its basically tame) Two sheep, white Artemis and Black Hades.

Yeah i got alot of animals...good thing i have all the brothers to dothe work lol
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:10 am

Ong!! I wish!!!! But im psyched kinda cuz when we move(WHICH I HATE) my dads kinda been hinting a horse... i hope he gonna get me one!!!!!!!!!!! My younger sis is 9, meagan, me, shannon, amy is 15(but im taller than her, at 5 ft 4/5ft 5....) jessica (or jesscah, as she likes it) is 17, and Ben is 18, gone to UF!!!!! My dogs are an english short hair pointer, paige, and a MUTTT!!!!! called Judy!
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:02 pm

My two oldest brothers go to this boarding school most of the time (phew) but Ty is home everyday. lol i would want a horse but i heard the vet bill is alot and my brothers and i pay for our animals ourselbves ( means bjobs, shores, etc) OMG Ty found a abandened puppy so i guess we're going to have anotehr dog =p It looks like a husky, though we're not sure. Going to the vet tomorrow ! we're sure its a boy and its been named Squirrley, because its soooo jumpy and hyper. ill post a pic later

( ignore all the extra bs i asked Edwin to fix it, but he recked it)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:30 pm

No dogs,just a cat that thinks it is!(Sawkington/Sawkamillion/Sawkz)>3 And a mule that thiks it's a dog(Lightning)...We have lots of cows and a quarter horse/Tenesee Walker mix that looks like this!(Brittneigh)
Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Brittn10

And you already know about Hammy,my extremely overweight fisheh.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:23 am

Aww! horses aren't as expensive in only vet. Its the board, feed, dentist, farrier, and vet. But you can have full board for free if you work for free. My friend courtney has a gorgeous jumper appaloosa, his board is worked off. She does everyday, almost, and its half a day she is up there. I go out and help her sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:18 am

Sweet!That would be lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:35 pm

=P it is....XD
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:51 pm

No offence,but
DUR
DE
DUHR
!!!!!

xD
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Hehe, no offense EVER taken by me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:08 pm

xD Niiice!Being weird is fun!
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:49 pm

ehehe!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Pictures under Categories
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next