Neko

Pictures under Categories

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Pictures under Categories Empty
PostSubject: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:44 am

Okay,I have the option of putting pictures under the categories.For example,under the wicked woods,I could put a picture of what the wicked woods look like.This concerns all of us,so I want to know what you all think.Yes pictures or no pictures.
As you all wish,
Tato
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:15 am

YEAH TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you could like have contests to like have people put in a few photos and the one with most votes win?

OH! and we could pics under the herd lands too, just randomly getting ideas now lol"
Back to top Go down
http://wilddogandwolves.muux.org/
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:20 am

Glad to know that you approve!
Okay,put the URL of the pic(s) Down,then I'll judge which ones are cutest to put on the site!
GREAT IDEAS!
Very Happy Tato
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:42 am

Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:37 pm

I LOVE the images,but they should be a little smaller(maybe) And longer.Any more ideas?Anybody?Hello?*taps glass*
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:04 pm

lol i know, i just chose them at random. Ill go ask my friend to mess with them later.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:30 pm

That would be totally PAWSOME!Thank you soooo much!But we still have one more mod that has a major decision.Irock,what do you think about the picture situation?
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:45 pm

eatth wrote:
lol i know, i just chose them at random. Ill go ask my friend to mess with them later.
Since when did i become a fish?????? OMG, ICAN BREATHE UNDERWATER??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:03 pm

*Gently takes sugar*No more sugar for teh crazee fisheh...My fish Hammy likes muffins!I just fed her a muffin crumb<3
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 pm

My fish loves peas!!!! Wonder why their water smells so badly...
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:08 pm

PEAS?!?Wow.What kind of fisheh?Mine's a betta.My friend Tanner said she needs Jenny Craig.I say she ate Jenny Craig...
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:28 am

Ahehe! Fat fishy... I have 2 dogs. And i quoted the wrong thingy, i ment to quote the Taps glass one.... Oh well. Pics under categories would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:26 pm

mhm, anyone on here a good artist? Im horrible cant draw a round circle to save my life lol

I was like 5 when i named my fish and their really old now. I think this was their names ( idk cause i changed them so many times) Tiny, Hue (mongo) Jeriah( Jer-ri-a), Deamon, and Rainbow. ( lol you can tell that i named them at different ages. Oh and i have no idea whch is a male of female) Thier all the kind of fish that fish stores feed to the bigger fish but their really hardy
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:56 pm

hehe. Im an okay artist. Eventually ill put pics of my art up on a site, but for now ill just say i always think my art is horible but all my friends say 'no, its great shannon.' except for cassie. She all like "shut up shannon, you idiot. It is great."
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:17 pm

lol thats what i do for my artist friend," Shut up Claire, your amzing at art and embrace it!" lol
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:17 pm

I have an amazing artist frenemy.She takes like,two hours to do a full,life-sized portrait of someone's face.I can do awesome horses though.As soon as I figure out how,I'll scan some of my horses and post them.So..."Shannon" is your name?.........UBERCUTEZ!Mine's Anna.Icky.Yuck.Bleck.It's better than "Nathan" for a girl name though.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:34 pm

I'm Taylor, sucks cuase its also a oy name,but actually its ok cause well im a tomboy lol
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Razz I wish I didn't have such a girly name.That's why my buds call me Tato/Potato/Tater/Stuff/PS/Anything-else-that-mentions-potatos.Treecy is based on me,all exept for what she looks like.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:59 pm

lol, i cant draw anything to save my life. Well anything real. The only i can draw is dragons and what do you do with a dang dragon painting?!
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:04 pm

...Frame it?! I just keep my horsey sketches in a binder and sell copies to classmates.Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:06 pm

lol no one wants mine. Not to brag but mine are really detailed and cool ( braggin cause i have no other thing to brag aout lol) ut no one likes them. Girls are into the girly stuff and the guys are in some wierd logo thing
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:09 pm

That stinks.I'll tell you what I do,I draw some then fold it into a bookmark.I get my friends to use them,then everyone's like,OMGWHEREDYOUGETTHAT?
You have to have some awesome friends though.My friends can be jerks...whatev.I'll try to scan one in a minute.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:17 pm

My Friend's are freaks like me lol...
I would scan one but my printer/scanner is broken from my little brother trying to "fix" it
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Wish I had a little bro.My brothersw are 27 and 25.My sis is 31.Meh.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:41 pm

I have a older sis, 26, and my younger brother , Ty, is 11 and annoying

YOU DONT WANT A LIL BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures under Categories   Pictures under Categories Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next