Neko

«No Hope For Hope»

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

«No Hope For Hope»

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:37 am

A cream she-wolf slunk around the lake, two white feathers fluttering from her neck, one of her aqua-coloured eyes surrounded by a red and blue tattoo. Behind her ran seven small pups, of all different shades, from white to black. Behind them, five more pups trotted, about double the size of the young ones, all different earthy tones. She looked around before ushering them into a small crevice in the cliff wall. She slipped in after them. Inside, the mother flopped down. All of the pups rushed towards her, but she growled softly. The older one sat, waiting, as the seven nursed. They played, as the five drank. Then, all the pups collapsed in a heap, sleeping. Hope watched from the cave entrance, easily seen from even the other side of the lake. She was exhausted, and didn't even know how to cope anymore.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:58 am

Enzo's white wings were fully extended as he flew down next to the lake to take a drink. He put his head down and licked up some water. He lifted his head lazily and saw the other wolf, he cocked his head. He stood where he was but called out, "Hello,"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:29 pm

She was still as stone, watching him fearfully. She couldn't bring herself to return his friendly greeting. Only watch. One of her older pups woke up, and he trotted over to snuggle in her chest fur. That woke a few more, which woke the rest, and soon all twelve were asleepp, snuggled along her side.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Enzo could tell she was scared, he dipped his head at her and backed up a step, he sat down and smiled, showing he was nothing to fear.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Her friends words echoed through her mind. She slowly stood, not waking her pups, and cautiously stepped forward. She hesitated, but once again her friends voice echoed through her head. She took another small step, and sat down firmly, tail tucked between her legs, ear back.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Enzo cocked his head as he watched her, "Are you hungry? I can get a rabbit or something?" He spoke softly as not to wake the pups, but loud enough so she could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:05 pm

She flicked one ear, trying to decide whether it was genuine, or if he just wanted to gain her trust to betray her like the others. "Yes, please." She said, voice ringing over the waters surface, smooth as velvet.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:15 pm

Enzo nodded and pushed up off the ground, his pure-white wings shone in the sunlight. He flew away looking for a deer. He found one and landed on it. He grabbed its neck in its teeth, whispered something and snapped its neck. He extended his wings once more and pushed off the ground he put it down a couple feet from the cave then trotted back to the lake and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:26 pm

She crept out, and dug in to the deer, starving. When she as done, she crept backwards, blocking the entrance to the cave. She watched him carefully, not as nervous, but she still had her tail tucked.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:45 am

Enzo smiled. He lay down and licked his paws, his tail was wagging ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:04 am

Enzo stood, "Would you like to join a pack?" he said it in the same tone he was saying everything else, "I have just claimed land, the Summer Heat land, you and your pups would be the only ones, but it is safer than out here."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:42 am

"Me and my pups? You wouldn't make me abandon them so you could breed me?" She said warily, ears back.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:43 am

Enzo lifted his head, "Of course not! They are your pups, I could never do that."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:56 am

She turned, slipping into the cave. The prospect of finally not having to worry about males was too much to resist. She crept back out, the seven newborns tagging along beneath her feet, the five older ones exploring, but not wandering too far from their mother.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:03 am

Enzo smiled and walked quietly forward, not to close though. "Follow me." He turned and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:09 am

She did, all her pups trotting to keepp up. She growled softly when they got under her paws. She obviously didn't have much patience.

(Alrighty. I'm too tired to even look and see if I spelt jumk right. Sleepytime. 'Night ;])
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:11 am

(haha night:)

Enzo led them to his land and stepped aside for them to see.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:27 pm

(I made the topic in Summers Heat Pack :])
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:11 pm

okie dokie!(:
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:46 am

I'm bored*grabs guitar* LALALAALALALALAAAA.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:27 am

hah mee too!!! I'll sing wit you LALALALALALALALALALALALALLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Best part is I actually have my guitar now!
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:41 pm

haha woot woot!!!(:
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:28 pm

But I'm not that good...
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:28 am

haha... um... well get good!! then we can have a party!!(X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

«No Hope For Hope» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «No Hope For Hope»   «No Hope For Hope» Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

«No Hope For Hope»
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next