Neko

Fursona Contest!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Fursona Contest!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Fursona Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Fursona Contest!   Fursona Contest! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Okay,
So... I have little fursona i'd like you to draw. Let's bring out your drawing talents XD. NO MANUPULTIONS!! www.chickensmoothie.com has a place where you can draw too. So my fursona... I love this horse named Scruffy. She is the nicest horse EVA!! So this is how it will go.

You draw me a chestnut/light brown horse with a small make hanging to the side(I don't care which),now for more me!! Green eyes,ear piercings,hair hanging over her eyes,a spikey leg wrap,long tail,trotting,she is a Quarter horse but I love Arabs more so make her tail stick up high. Make a few awesome markings and be creative. Honestly aslong as you get all that I don't care what you add aslong as it looks good.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Fursona Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fursona Contest!   Fursona Contest! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Okay, so I'm drawing it, but I don't know what a 'spiky leg wrap' is. xD I fail, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Fursona Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fursona Contest!   Fursona Contest! Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:50 am

It's fine. An awsome leg wrap works to my liking aslong as it has some awesome pattern that the awesome Tato will make up!
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Fursona Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fursona Contest!   Fursona Contest! Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Head shot =Fursona Contest! Hvpbic
It doesn't HAVE to look like this but her face does look like these but without that coloring. Pretty huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fursona Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fursona Contest!   Fursona Contest! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fursona Contest!
Page 1 of 1