Neko

New Heart Stable - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

New Heart Stable

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

New Heart Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:33 pm

She raced over to the feed and began horking it down.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:36 pm

"Wow, you're hungry." He walked over to the same one, eating from the other side, slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:03 pm

She sucked down half of the water trough and sighed,"Yea.. Long day."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:06 pm

As the water trough filled automaticly, he spoke. "Don't worry, its almost over."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:25 pm

She stomped her hoof,agitated. "I want to run but I can't."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:35 pm

"Hey, don't worry. Im-" His words were broken off when Sara walked into the pasture again. This time, a boy was following her, his hands around his horses reins. His horse was led into the pasture. "Cazara, Shadowfax, this is Dr. Mo. And this is Jo."(lol it rhymes) Jo untacked his horse. Sara then showed him the tack room. "Hmph," Mo said. He walked over to a water trough and took a long drink.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Cazara growled,she didn't feel like being the better horse today. She squealed and charged at Mo. She bit him and lashed out at his side,making some serious marks. Eyes lighting up this horse ought to be taught a lesson.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Jo was in the tack room, so Sara jumped over the fence and ran over, trying to lead the two horses away. Sara grabbed Mos halter, trying to lead him away from a serious fight. He reared and Sara lost grip, stumbling backward. He turned and kicked her in the gut, knocking her unconcious on the ground. Then he turned toward Cazara, planning to bite her. Shadowfax screamed as he slammed into Mos side. Mo turned just as Jo came out of the tack room. His eyes grew miles wide. "MO!" He ran over to the pasture, jumping over the fence where Sara had. He ran over at his screaming horse and slapped him near the withers hard. He then ran to the first-aid kit hanging on the fence. He grabbed it and rushed back to Sara, her black shirt had a blood stain on its stomach. He disinfected the cut as he called 911.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Cazara screamed and bared her teeth at Mo. "Shadowfax! Cover me!" She snapped at Jo,this was her pardner. No one was a touchin her pardner. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him back.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:52 pm

"Come on, I'm just trying to help!" He really wasn't in the mood for games.

Shadowfax was mad now. "Look what you did!" He really didn't like Mo. He reached up to his face and said, "Come near her again and you won't live." "Oh, really?" Mo was mad at himself, he wasn't trying to hurt anybody that badly, but he didn't show it. "Try me." Shadowfax grabbed Mos mane and tossed him on the ground, but Jo shouted, "Enough!" He grabbed Mo and led him to the nearest stall just as the ambulance arrived.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Cazara nuzzled Sara gently,she lifted her up and slowly let her slide onto her back. She walked through the gate to the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:42 pm

The drivers picked her up and onto the stretcher. "How bad is it?" Jo was nervous, but the paramedics said she'd be alright in a few days. The ambulance then drove off, leaving Jo to care for the horses. He checked all the horses for wounds before closing the gate and jumping in his car. He drived over to the hospital. When he got there, he went to the room he was told she was in. When he knocked on the door, a small voice replied, "Come in." Jo walked in, looking over to the bed. There sat Sara, watching TV. "Hi, Jo. Are the horses alright?" "Yea. How are you feeling?" "Ok, considering what happened." (fast forward... fast forward) "Bye, Jo." "Goodbye Sara." He turned and eft the room. When he got back, he checked the horses one more time before going to sleep in the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:01 am

Cazara bared her teeth at Mo again. Swishing her tail iritatbly. She trank from the trough and ate some food and whent over to Shadowfax. She leaned against him gently as she slept.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:08 am

Shadowfax eyed Mo with an angry glare one last time before falling aleep.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:58 pm

--

She woke wit ha start,stretching widely,her coat was covered in dirt.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:07 pm

"What?" She had startled him. "Whats wrong?" He looked at Mo.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:51 pm

She nuzzled him,"Nothing,I just need a bath and I don't think he will give it to me." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:03 pm

"I'm sure he will. Just relax."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:06 pm

"Rrrighht. All he cares about is his selfish,mean,dumb,weird horse Mo." She sounded like a snake when she said Mo. "He didn't even feed us yet!!"
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:51 pm

"Yeah, but Sara did. And Mo is not weird, hes insane."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:17 pm

She rolled her eyes,"Whatever but he puts me in a mood. He is a brat. Next time he tries to steal our feed he's going to get kicked...hard." She bucked really hard in the air for emphisis. She trotted over to the musty,rotten,old,and bad straw. She stuck her tongue out. "Yuck!" She spun away and faced Mo. She screamed and lashed at his head.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:42 pm

He ducked her kick and turned to bite her. He was aiming for her backside when Shadofax kicked him in the side.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:46 pm

She spun around and screamed,"Mo your not the king and it's time your taught that!" She flattened her ears' eyes a terrible sight. She reared and landed on him,pounding him into the ground,with a few bites she backed off,her master piece of hurt was finished. Her eyes turned down from her ravage. She simply trotted over to Shadowfax and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Mo stood up, wide eyed. He turned and went to sleep in the far corner of the pasture.
-----------------------------------MORNING---------------------------------------------------
Jo walked over to the pasture. He gave every a horse a bath, filled the feed troughs, and mucked out the pasture. Then he tacked Mo up and rode him for a while. After untacking, he went to the truck and came back with a horse inside and a girl sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Cazara whinnied when the trailer pulled up,anyone who bathed her throughly and took there time was good enough for her until Sara got back.

Megan smiled at the horses and leaped out of the truck,a halter and leadrope in hand. She un-hitched the ramp and walked inside,leading the mare out and loosening the line so she could smell everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Heart Stable
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next