Neko

All This City Life (Anybody can join)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

All This City Life (Anybody can join) Empty
PostSubject: All This City Life (Anybody can join)   All This City Life (Anybody can join) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:32 pm

The wide, double doors slowly opened, waking from their rest, as a figure sashayed in, relishing the dark part of the bar, staying hidden. Their eyes glowed hazel in the darkness, flicking over the drunk, populated crowd. They took a step forward, a ready hand on the dagger in their inside jacket pocket. The figure stepped a mud- colored boot that came up to the knee out into the light, then the other one until they were standing in completely in the light. It was a girl. A very attractive girl, around the age of seventeen. She had dark brown waves that flowed down to her a little past her shoulders, big, pretty hazel eyes, and a caramel skin color that practically glowed. She had full, plush lips, and a big chest that all of the men stared at.

The beauty was wearing a cut- off dark brown leather jacket, a black v- neck that swooped down to expose an attractive cleavage, a silver charm bracelet on her left arm, dark blue skinny jeans that hugged her butt, and the boots. She released her hold on the dagger, closing the jacket around her to keep the weapon out of sight. She made her way across the dance floor, the sweaty, drunk residents there seeming to part for her, letting her pass. The girl cast an uninterested glance in the direction of the pool tables before seating herself in a chair at the bar.

She sighed softly, a sweet, but at the same time feisty sound. The bartender stared at her chest for a beat before looking into her intimidating hazel eyes of rich browns and warm greens. She gave him a smile, showing a row of straight, white, perfect teeth. "Give me a Coke, with ice, mixed with rum." She ordered, slapping a twenty on the glass counter. "As many as this twenty'll pay for." She added, smirking, before the man went to go get her drinks. Nobody usually asked her for her ID.

Something silver gleamed at the beginning of her cleavage; a necklace. In silver, slanted, cursive writing was the name 'Hayley'. She blowed some air out of her lips, looking around. Nobody was sitting on either side of her, and she wanted some company. She scanned the room for someone, anyone. Hayley didn't care if it was male or female; she just wanted somebody.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

All This City Life (Anybody can join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All This City Life (Anybody can join)   All This City Life (Anybody can join) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:48 pm

(Charries up)
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/

Page 1 of 1