Neko

New in Town (Anyone may join :) )

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

New in Town (Anyone may join :) ) Empty
PostSubject: New in Town (Anyone may join :) )   New in Town (Anyone may join :) ) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Dunayla! Sit! Chris yelled at her dog. The large black and white Great Dane settled herself in the middle of the floor. She looked at her owner with sad eyes. Chris, better known as Tango, groaned. She was trying to unpack, and so far, she was doing a horrible job. Duna was running around like a nut, boxes were piled almost up to the ceiling, and she had to direct huge men who were carrying her furniture in.She sat down on a chair they'd just brought in, and dropped her head into her hands. Why her parents had kicked her out, she had no idea. At least they'd given her money for an apartment, and they'd be sending some for food, until she could find a good job. Once the men finally left, she decided to begin unpacking again. She grabbed a large box, and went to the the room that would soon become her bedroom. Without her owner's noticing, Duna slipped out of the apartment, and began exploring the floor they were on.
Back to top Go down
Tea**

PostSubject: Re: New in Town (Anyone may join :) )   New in Town (Anyone may join :) ) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:09 am

Dannie yawned and got off the couch that subsututed for her bed. The racket from someone new moving in upstairs made her groan. She walked stifly to Evan's room and punched him in the shoulder. "Get up bro, new people are in." One of the agreements the twins had made to get the cost of the rental fee down was greet any new people in the apartments. Of course, Dannie did all the work most of the time. She punched Evan again when he didnt get up and walked back to the living room and pulled open her dresser. Slipping on a pair of black leather skinny jeans and a white tank top, she smiled. Dannie took her hair down and ran a hand through it to rid some of the tangels. "Evan! Get up! I heard it's a girl this time." She glared towards her brothers room when he suddenly jumped through the door.
~
Evan was sleeping peachfully when his sister came pounding in his room. When he heard it was a new person, he groaned and was about to get up, then decided to go back to sleep. Although, the exception was that it was a girl. He flew out of his room and to the bathroom to take a shower. Getting out of the shower about thirty minutes later, he walked back into his room to find Dannie sitting on his bed. He jumped and almost lost his towl while Dannie giggled and covered her eyes. Mumbling under his breath, he shooed her from his room and put on a pair of tan shorts and a orange shirt.
~
"Come on Evan! I'm leaving!" Dannie grabbed the room key and walked out in the hallway, followed by Evan. The two stomped up the stairs and Evan pushed Dannie out fo the way and knocked on the door. "Hello. I'm Evan, and this is my sister Dannie. We are the greeters at the apartments." He had a goofy smile on his face and Dannie rolled her eyes. "We can also show you around or tell you about your neighbors, ya know, for noise." She held out her hand for the girl to shake it. "What is our new neighbors name?"
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: New in Town (Anyone may join :) )   New in Town (Anyone may join :) ) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:28 am

Tango, finally noticing that Duna had gone missing, walked out of her room, and into the living room. Stupid dog... She grumbled. She was about to check another room, when she heard pounding on the door. She groaned, and was walking over when she heard a male voice saying something about greeters, and being shown around. She brushed her hair quickly, as it was disheveled. She was walking to the door, when Nick walked out of his room.

Nick growled. He'd been unpacking his music stuff, and had been playing around with his guitar. What the Hell is going on Tango? He asked, in his grumpiest of voices. Hey...Where's your dog? He said curiously. When she didn't reply, and kept walking to the door, he walked back into his room.

Tango rolled her eyes. Nick was such a dink. She slid the lock from it's place, and pulled open the door. Yes? She said, peeking out the crack in the door. She didn't like new people much. But, they seemed okay. She pulled the door open all the way. Nick! Get out here. she yelled. She smirked as he walked out grumbling. Oh, have you seen a black and white Great Dane around anywhere? She asked. (Meh. Sorry for the fail. Have to watch my sis for a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Tea**

PostSubject: Re: New in Town (Anyone may join :) )   New in Town (Anyone may join :) ) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:44 am

Evan, seeing the guy walk to the door, nudged Dannie with his elbow and pointedly at the guy. Dannie's face blushed intensly and she turned her head to the girl again. "Um, I think I saw a tail." She said, taking a sideway glance at the guy. Evan looked at Dannie again and pushed her slightly. "Didnt you say Kaylie would be here this morning?" Dannie didnt even know a Kaylie, but she figured Evan was trying to save her from further embaresment and turned around. Right when she took a step, a huge black and white dog jumped at her. Dannie fell back and hit her head on the ground. "Shit!" She groaned, standing back up. Her eyes wondered over to the dog and she glared at it. "I think I found your dog." Dannie smiled gingerly. She heard Evan laughing besides her and she looked back at the girl. "Brothers..." Dannie turned to walk away, and seeing the dog, went the other way and took the elevator down. Once in her room, Dannie chewed herself out.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: New in Town (Anyone may join :) )   New in Town (Anyone may join :) ) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:58 am

Tango perked up a bit at the mention of a tail, then looked at Evan curiously. Kaylie on the welcoming committee or something? She asked. She looked at Evan with a raised brow. She almost gave a sarcastic smile, but just then, Duna practically tackled Dannie. She was about to apologize when the girl stormed from the room, and took the elevator downstairs. Uh. Tangos wide eyed open mouthed look must've been hilarious, because Nick had collapsed onto the couch, laughing. Don't laugh your balls off. Oh, wait, nevermind. You don't have any. The look on his face was priceless. She smirked, and looked back at Evan. Think she's okay? She asked, with a hint of worry in her voice.

Dunayla, looking pretty happy with herself, went in Nick's room and went to sleep on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Tea**

PostSubject: got up a   New in Town (Anyone may join :) ) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:27 pm

Evan nodded his head. "Trust me, she's fine. That girl has got a really hard head." Thrusting his hands in his pockets, Evan smiled sheepishly at the girl. "So, how about that tour? I know a secret way you can get into the pool at night when it's locked." He knew it might be a bit much, but he hoped he could get the girl on his side. Taking a glance at the laughing boy behind him, he asked, "Is that your brother? You two kinda look alike."
~
Dannie sat flipping through channels while wishing the advil would work faster. She twisted a green ring on her thumb and sighed. Evan must seem pretty awesome to the two upstairs. Dannie got up and walked to her brothers room and rumaged around in his drawers for a few twenty dollar bills. She needed to get out bad. Living in the basement floor was not that fun. Taking the elevator back up, she was texting on her phone and didnt pay attention whe she got off on the same floor as the new folks. Deciding to tough it out, Dannie walked up behind Evan and smiled. "Just went to take some advil."
~
Evan turned and looked at Dannie. Her face showed calmness, but he could tell from her body language that she ws anything but.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: New in Town (Anyone may join :) )   New in Town (Anyone may join :) ) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Tango smiled. Sounds like, I need to put on my ninja costume. She joked. Oh, by the way, my name's Chris. But please, call me Tango.She turned around, and looking at her brother. If looks could kill, she'd be lying dead on the floor. So he was still pissed about the total burn she'd just thrown upon him. Want some ice for that burn? Oh, wait, it would probably melt from hot you think you are. She said teasingly. She turned back to Evan, barely hearing the curse word he'd spat at her. Yup. My super annoying, totally stupid brother with an ego as big as Dunayla...er...my dog. His name is Nick. She said. She ran her fingers through her hair. Holy shit. His lips were so...full. (HAD TO DO IT! JUST HAD TO!!) She rolled her eyes when Nick walked up and jabbed her in the side with his elbow. She was just about to yell at him, when Dannie returned, and said something about Advil. I'm so sorry that she did that. She doesn't usually do things like that... She looked around. Now where did she go? Ugh. She didn't care at the moment. She grunted when Nick folded his arms across her shoulders, and rested his head on his arm. Really? I'm not your armrest. She said, poking his face. She looked back at Evan and Dannie. So. How about that tour? She said with a bright smile.

(Yeah..I usually try to keep one main charrie, and play the others either through her eyes, or in a sentence or two, so I don't get confused xD)
Back to top Go down
Tea**

PostSubject: Re: New in Town (Anyone may join :) )   New in Town (Anyone may join :) ) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Dannie looked from Tango to the guy beside her. She turned her head and peered down the hall to watch a small child run from one door to another. The girls name was Lillian and she had taken a special liking to Dannie. Smiling at Lillian and waving, the child bounded up to her and latched on to Dannie's leg. "Dan! Dan!" She squealed. Evan looked at Dannie and his mouth hung open a bit. To him, Lillian was a bit annoying. Dannie reached up and popped the bottom of his chin. "You'll catch flies bro." Again Dannie smiled, but it was a sarcastic smile directed at Evan. Picking up the small four year old child in her arms, Dannie looked at the guy besides Tango. "And, what's your name?" She asked.
~
When Evan heard the familar squeal, he wanted to clap his hands over his ears and walk away. Lillian, despite how adorable she was, was very annoying. Instead he just looked at the small girl, then at Dannie. He hopped she saw in his eyes that he wanted them to leave. But, Evan also know from Dannie's smile she wasnt going anywhere unless that dog came out again.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: New in Town (Anyone may join :) )   New in Town (Anyone may join :) ) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:04 pm

("that dog" can be arranged. And Nick can stalk. *wink wink nudge nudge. BOWCHICAWOWOW!* xD)

Tango giggled as the small child seemed to attach herself to Dannie. Nick finally lifted himself from his shoulders. Nick. He mumbled. Her wasn't the most open person in the world. I punched him hard i the shoulder, and smiled when he lifted a hand to the spot where a bruise would inevitably appear. At least show a little excitement, you d-I mean silly person. She'd caught herself when she remembered there were little ears. Her gaze involuntarily returned to Evan. She tried not to thinks about the lips, but, man. (Couldn't help it. I'm sorreh Dx) I turned my gaze away from him, to see Duna's face looking at me from Nick's room. I gave her 'the look' And she instantly disappeared. Tango smirked quickly, before returning her attention to the others. She gave Nick a look. Please be less distant. If you go into day Dream Land and further, you'll turn into a glittering fairy princess from Twilight and ride away on a sparkly unicorn that craps marshmellows. She said, nudging him continuously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New in Town (Anyone may join :) )   New in Town (Anyone may join :) ) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1