Neko

Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Empty
PostSubject: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Morango ran, the angry barks and growls urging her legs to work faster, to keep her far from the furious dogs that were tailing her. She didn't know what she'd done wrong. She thought those dogs were her friends, since they'd been living together in peace for months now. And she'd even brought them some chicken she'd found in a dumpster, and it was a rare treat, since it was relatively fresh. The barking had ceased, but still she ran. They were probably planning something. She skidded to a stop as she was almost hit by a car.

She'd reached the road, where none of the other dogs dared to come close to. She ran across the pavement, dodging cars, and began weaving through humans as she reached the sidewalk. She got a few friendly pats, but most responses were a kick in the side, or someone yelling for her to move it. She reached an alleyway, and limped down it, her paws sore from the running. She settled herself down on some flattened cardboard boxes, and lowered her head to her paws. So. She'd been fired from the Muttley Crew.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:17 pm

A pair of green eyes stared at the dog. The owner of the eyes materialized, slinking out. A cat. He was a big cat, and her shaggy brown fur, all brindley brown in colour. He sat down, his tail curling around his dirty front paws, which were once white. He had a section of ear missing, and a scar on his cheek. "You gonna chase me?" he asked suspiciously, his voice deep and husky.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Morango let out a surprised growl, and scrambled into a sitting position. She bared her teeth as the feline revealed itself. When the cat didn't appear to have any desire to aggress upon her, she calmed, and made herself comfortable once again. What reason do I have to chase you? You cats are so stereotypical. She said, with a hint off anger in her soft voice. She sniffed, and stared hard at the male, her eyes cold, and hard, as they'd been for a long time. (Bllleeeehhhhh)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:08 pm

He rolled his eyes. "I dunno, maybe because most dogs have a strange desire to chase cats. You dogs are so aggressive, we dont do anything to get chased." He stood, circling the dog, studying her. "I assume youre not a... pet?" he asked, hopping up onto a cardboard bo and settling in a crouched position.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Morango raised a brow. I'm not 'most dogs'. She snapped. She kept her eye on the feline as he walked around her, a mild annoyed look in her eye. She raised her head when he asked the question, the question in which she hoped the answer would soon be yes. But, as for now, it wasn't. She shook her head sadly as she replied. No, unfortunately. I wish I was a pet. She sighed, and laid down on the stack of cardboard. She gave a nearly inaudible whine. She didn't know why she'd been thrown to the streets. She was a good dog. She wanted to know why she was no longer loved, or cared about. Though, the answer to her questions would probably go unanswered.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:01 pm

"Dont worry about it, kid. Youre better off out here if no twolegs think youre worth the time." He watched a rat scurry through the shadows, allowing a warning grumble to rise from his chest. The vermin scurried off, squeaking in alarm. He looked at the dog again. "So whats your story?" he asked, flicking his tail slightly.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Morango watched the rat's escape, and smirked before raising her head. Story? What story. She grumbled, the last part being more of a statement. Her life wasn't exciting. She'd done nothing to make her life a story. She'd been born, adopted, then kicked out. And that was it. I have no story. Do you? She asked, sitting up again.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:21 am

He rolled his eyes. "We're strays. All a stray is, is their story and their name." He narrowed his eyes slightly, scrutinizing her again, ignoring her question. "You got a name?"
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Morango sighed, noting not to ask strangers about their past. She looked up at the male, and spoke. Morango. Und du? She asked. She sometimes spoke German, for she'd been shipped to Germany as a puppy. (German Shepard! See what I did there?!) I mean, and you? Sorry. She said, with a slight embarrassed look.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:09 pm

(OHMAI, HOW VERY PUNNY OF YOU hahaha)

He arched his back. "Monty." he said gruffly. "So, my canine friend, youre obviously new around here, eh?" the statement was also a question, with a slightly amused lilt in his voice.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Sun May 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Morango gave a light chuckle. New? Not exactly, unless you count my being on this particular side of the road. This is actually the first time I've crossed it since becoming a stray. She said. She gnawed lightly on the cardboard, not from her hunger, which she was used to, but because she felt like she needed to chew to get her mind off things.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Fri May 18, 2012 7:13 pm

"Let me assure you, youre on the better side of the road now." he chuckled. "Those mongrels over there dont dare come round this side of town." He stretched, tail lashing in the air.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Mon May 21, 2012 8:47 am

She stopped chewing, the corner of the cardboard reduced to a few shredded scraps. She sighed. Well, that makes me feel a bit better. I still don't understand why they chased me away, when all I did was make sure they had enough food. Even if I went without to make sure they got enough. She gave and angry growl, and attacked the cardboard.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Monty purred in amusement. "Dont worry about it, theyre no good company anyway. The dogs, on this side of the road are friendlier. And the cats are good too. You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Moragno raised a brow. Oh really? Friendly dogs? Yeah. Right. Oh, and, not really. She said. In reality, she was starving, but she didn't want to bother the feline. Plus, she wasn't about to let someone do something she could do herself. (Meh. I spent all my muse on the Rp in the Apartments Dx. Oh, shall we Rp more with Bode and Wind?)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:41 pm

(YES! PS sorry i havent been on for a while i still dont have a conputer, but i GOT A NEW SMARTPHONE SO ITS OKAY Very Happy)

He laughed softly. "Dont pretend to be tough if youre not in a position to help yourself." He stretched and started walking down the alley, away from the road, the sun warming his stiff joints. He flicked his tail and called back, "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Morango chuckled lightly to herself. So, the vat could see right through 'people'. Interesting. The dog stood, and and stretched before following after the cat after he asked her if she was coming. "Yeah, sorry." She mumbled as she stepped up next to him. (Fail, I know. It's been forever since I've roleplayed, and I use most of my muse on fan fiction xD And, it's great to have you back!!! I missed you!)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:05 am

Monty led the dog along the backstreets, occasionally passing other strays, most of which gave Monty a respectful nod and a polite look at Morango. Monty trotted along steadily, tail in the air. He finally stopped at a wooden door with a window in the top half. Monty sar back on his haunches and scrathed softly, meowing. The door opened and a young boy clapped in delight. "Kitty!"

(Its okay, come back to the dark side muahahahahahahahahahahaaaa Very Happy eh fanfics arent all that different to rping! you just get to make up your own characters and such and so :3 we should do like twenty threads. we need some sparks to set em off and then we need to build up our nuse powers again hehehe Razz)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Morango fell into step beside the cat, and looked warily at the various other strays they happened to trot by, all giving her rather polite looks, and she relaxed just a bit, though she kept herself prepared for whatever may happen. As Monty finally went up to a human door, Morango tensed again, unsure of what to expect. Humans hadn't been good to her, and she wasn't positive she could ever trust them again. However, she became sure that she could change her mind, because as soon as that door opened to reveal a little boy, Morango instantly loved him. He was so cute...for a human, and it was adorable he'd reacted to seeing Monty. Morango walked slowly up behind the feline and sat next to him, lolling her tongue and trying to do that smile her previous owners had loved so much, to please the small child.

(Joo know what, it is! That makes everything easier when I think about it that way xD And, twenty threads? xD We'll be busy x3)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:19 am

(exactly MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA*chokes*)

The boy beamed in delight. "Papi!" he cried into the house. A man looked out, his hair silver, his face etched in lines of time, making him look cheerful. He smiled at the animals, and rummaged around. "Come on sonny, help me make em some supper." The boy squealed and ran inside to help his grandfather. A few minutes later the pair appeared with two bowls each. The grandfather set down a bowl of water and a bowl of cream. The boy delivered a bowl of roast chicken and pork scraps in front of Morango, and a bowl of the same in front of Monty. The tom cat purred his thanks, which made the boy laugh loudly and the old man smile. Then Monty tucked in, winking at Morango and purring for the two humans.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:18 pm

(Lawlz xD And OHNOEZ! *gives CPR*)

Morango tensed once again as the other man peered out but immediately felt that she could trust him as well; He looked kind, and cheerful., much unlike most of the humans she'd happened upon. All too soon the both of them, the grandfather and the child, disappeared back into their home, leaving Morango wondering what was going on, why they'd suddenly left. But as she was beginning to get ready to stand, they returned with bowls of delicious smelling things. The dog could recognize the smells as roasted chicken and pork. As the boy set them down, Morango thanked him by giving him a gentle lick to his hand before standing to eat the generously provided meal. When she glanced over at Monty, she saw the wink, and returned it with one of her own, as if a way to say thank you for bringing her here.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:18 am

The boy giggled. "Kitty has nice friend." he said to his grandfather, who nodded, smiling at the cat. He didnt believe the nonsense that animals had no emotions and weren't intelligent. This cat knew what was going on all the time, this cat saved his life. He smiled fondly before taking Monty's empty bowl, waiting for the cat to drink the cream too. Monty lapped up a fair amount but left a good deal in the bowl, sitting back and waiting for Morango, in case she wanted some cream too. He wandered over to the old man and rubbed against his legs happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!)   Fired from the Muttley Crew (ROCKEH! Get cho butt ova heeya!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1