Neko

Sakura is on the hunt

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Sakura is on the hunt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

Sakura is on the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Sakura is on the hunt   Sakura is on the hunt Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Sakura walked gracefully through the graveyard. Her pale skin reflected the slowly rising moon as her ebony hair rustled slightly in the surrounding breeze. She rustled her black wings and watched as a single black feather swayed to the ground. She reached out a flawlessly smooth hand and layed it on the uneven stone of the gravestone. She shivered slightly, yet she was not cold, she tensed, but she was calm. Her skin tingled as she felt the dead energy. It was like a drug, an addictive drug, and like a drug, she had been given the choice and shown in great detail the consequences, but she still rebelled. Her vintage dress rustled in the wind and she sighed and took her hand off of the grave which the majik that she held in her palms told her belonged to a 20 year old man, who died in a car crash that happened at no cause of his own. He had been driving with his pregnant wife. The crash had killed them all, including the unborn child. Such a waste. She shook her head and made a small tsk sound.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Sakura is on the hunt   Sakura is on the hunt Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Fang was walking in a peticular graveyard.His raven black wings tucked safely behind him.The breeze rustled his jet-black swayed hair and he flipped it out of his face to reveal black eyes.Ya,he looked goth,and maybe he was,but thats what usually people ran away from.Well,they better get used to it because he was BORN like this.As he walked through this weird earth-forstricken place,he saw a pale girl looking at some jewelery or something.He walked over with mild interest."You from around here?"He asked with no interest.His pale skin also seemed to glow.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Sakura is on the hunt   Sakura is on the hunt Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Sakura turned to focus dark, dead eyes on the man that stood before her. Her face was deadpan, no emotion flickering past the tunnels that served to be her eyes.I am, and not.She said, or rather whispered, no breath fogged the air from her frozen blue lips.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Sakura is on the hunt   Sakura is on the hunt Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:37 pm

He raised a brow.'Okay..'He thought."Hmmm."He breathed."Well,my names Fang."He wasn't supposed to give out his real name,but what the heck?His eyes also never showed emotions.He looked at her jewelery and cocked his head."Nice jewelery."He said.Ya,he wasn't one to make conversation."Nice,uh....place ya got here."So he wasn't the brightest person either.He stuck his hands in his pockets and shrugged his shoulders,letting his 15 ft. wings come out.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura is on the hunt   Sakura is on the hunt Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sakura is on the hunt
Page 1 of 1