Neko

Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Empty
PostSubject: Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic   Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:43 am

Human

Name: Sweeney Todd (Used to be Benjamin Barker)
Skin: pic
Eyes: pic
Hair: pic
Adress: Nowhere really
Most seen in clothes: pic
Special: Murderous barber, if he doesn't like the person he's shaving... well...
BF/GF: He lost his wife Lucy
History: He left London and his wife when he was sentenced to jail for 15 years. Whn he came back, he is horrified to find his daughter lost and his wife supposedly dead. Just watch the movie, it's hard to explain.
Personality: Murderous, revengful, quiet, sly, clever, has major anger issues, haunted, sad, mysterious.
Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ90w9Ge-IEbQhsGeyqu4WJAe-YyPxfJTt_d8svSCIi0g51Z1y3pgAlright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeSm4yMm2GaATkkH0SxAYKGzbiCv-ZxMxet75WT8DSVqcfPQq1mAAlright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvUXqloA7PsXcpZJu0SxywGhS4RlknwTXlueeK9kn0QbMvBEwKcAAlright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaYm91azMpHC56xGSvr8pWGp6t9tH-6zRg3Ln7l4bAGqrYHK9e

Name: Mrs. Lovett
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Black and shadowed
Adress: She lives below Sweeny's shope, in her own shop.
Personality: She is madly in love with Sweeney and so will do anything to get him. She becomes a murderuos cannibal, putting people in her pies, to get his favour. She is a naturall born killer, quite determined and lets him live above her pie shop.
BF/GF: She wants Sweeney but he has no interest in her
History: Unknown
Other:
Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrdaHwoKGthqNHLObzFt6K_J9F5NdODnBoTUl-xViOckEOqQUIAlright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq2je9HPYFCwMko_1U706Dea-_OddafvizwL_PaQlJaDB7rBFGAlright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK4lRZeNP9tiXCy3yKJdFl4kLh5s0qQglMpOKJKEn69h44mPDnAlright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGahMbPyuBZSe_XDlkvEMEWmGgUlndAqMheNpUdTvNdgFvD6wU

Vampire/Spellcastor

Name:Faye Sorrows
Skin:Lightly tanned from all her time in the sun
Hair:pic
Adress:Ranch with her parents and lover-to-be
Most seen in clothes:Blue denim short shorts with white tanks and gold bracelets. Barefooted
Special:Vamp/spellcastor
BF/GF:To be Silva
History:
Other:
Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_u4Ni9q1kLID2tEqWZ1JwxKsdNH3z4VAt8XF76ilfonqYHeXN

Witches

Name: Bellatrix Lestrange
Skin: Pale (Pic)
Eyes: Dark
Hair: Wild, curly and black. (pic)
Adress: Moves around
Special: Witch (Harry Potter)
BF/GF: None
History: Toooooo long
Other: Absoloutly mental from being trapped in Askaban. I mean it. She's crazy. (Noticed that a lot of my characters are crazy... O.O)
Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHs77n4k71QFaFVK3ZT9_97vgjxNg12XRssq4mSC71lGhrRl4OAlright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSztrdBgfuP43fX8ot1zHQLxWpxWiATqFAoFWurR-LTfpxithsAlright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb-RR50rdrpQ6cE2kt7A5MHUQcQluCtjjrRfJkQxr8FxKpklerAlright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUHAXbVopamdiFwMZC2QrVm-ukGBk3m2IYmRT2I5GyPcgBoZO_LgAlright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBQ-r1dwn-uClPuvyly9X7l8JNEiYfnDMifSWjw2GKzF0ow2K5AgAlright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfNCUwr5A2Ix05FE0S8YqLAnrkOG8-UWmZHIFw2_szMYM4WUHK

Genies

Name: Gayni (Jay-nee)
Adress: Anywhere
Most seen in clothes: Punk
Special: Genie
BF/GF: Nope
History: Looong
Other: Trapped by her human brother

Eliminate the rings and studs
Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNyDst1Ko5e9bhtGTi1BisSGZc18tttOyDigLf6cMR9tkNuIc3[img][/img]

Last edited by lilsuzu1 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Sakura   Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Name: Sakura Lastrenge
Adress: Wherever she finds a new human to prey on
Special: Fallen angel
BF/GF: Changes every week
History: long
Other: She the first pic in ma siggie
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic   Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Cats

Name: Akiri
Breed: Unknown
Eyes: One blue, one green
Coat: White
Markings: None
PErsonality: Spunky, daring, cheeky, brave, funny, friendly, quick, strong
Mate: Nup
Clan: no
Clan Ranking: no

Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM4RRfTcQcx87jFpydbXAutL45SpsWsvYET5FJ64QpHe1QfNva
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic   Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Horses

Name: Deval
Goes by: D
Breed: Andalusian
Height: 16 hh
Coat: Black (pic)
Mane and Tail: Black streaked with purple and red (pic)
Personality: Dark, clever, witty, kinda mean
Other: Forcer
Mate:Forcer
Herd: Loner

Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic 2Q==
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic   Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Human

Name: Eyrina
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Black
Adress: With Lesley
Most seen in clothes: Black leather
Special: Emo
BF/GF: Lesley... kinda
History: No parents. Emo is the only life she knows.
Other:
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic   Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Badass

Name:Lesley
Adress: Meh
Most seen in clothes: Like Eyrina
Special: Emo
BF/GF: Eyrina
History:
Other:
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic   Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Human

Name: Ana
Skin: Light
Most seen in clothes: A white, floaty top with a black corset over it, tight black pants and black knee high boots with several holding straps on them.
Special: Bellatrix Lestranges real form.
BF/GF:

Last edited by lilsuzu1 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic   Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:26 pm

Vampire

Name: Aleera
Special: She can turn into a horrible winged demon
BF/GF: Dracula

Human: Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Tumblr_lxi8tlJljD1qjadddo1_400

Demon: Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIRZ07V-WaD9m17W3fPQwCI1WEyYTuN7e2dIVDvegZgNjitq5Xkw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic   Alright, I'm gonna make it easier and have one topic Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1