Neko

AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:56 pm

PEOPLE!!!! I NEED PEOPLE TO POST ON MY TOPICS!!!!!!! D: Tart feels unloved T-T
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Gah, woman! Why ya not post with meh? I will totaly post! When I has time of course... Homework is takin over meh life. But yeah. Just tell meh where ta post and If you have a perticular preference of what charrie I use check meh charrie list Razz Or, I am thinkin' of adding some new charries to it Very Happy

Also, in response to your newest character, I BE PUNK WOMAN!!!!!!! <3 Luffles! Just got my hair died and It's all purple and magenta and EPIC!
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:27 pm

u__u Tart was loved when PewDie was here.....Riiiiight? Anyway, he went off somewhere.... somewhere....Mi-dunno. Anyway, I've never actully RP'd with you before n___n feel free to spam my inbox with PM's to RP with 'chu Very Happy Boredness is takin over my life. Lol...never get homework anymore.......So yeah Surprised
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:43 am

IXD Awesomeness Monster, and, if either of you have anyone who wants/needs a horseh or dog (I'mma make a couple doggehs soon) I have a few horses in the auction arena!
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:18 pm

Sweet. Hey, wanted to run by a few peeps, so I'll ask you now. I am learning, slowly, a bit about graphics designing, and I was thinking I could maybe make WHS a new banner and stuff. And, I'm going to make a practice site. It will be the same kind as WHS and I will practice setting up a cool layout. Also, I will make boards much like what we have here. It won't be for RPing, just so I can make us a new layout perhaps. I will let yall know when I like what I have and post a link. If Tato approves I would like to get us started organizing WHS like it ought to be. And, I could make some cool pics for us. Once I get better at what I do, maybe I'll do requests for charrie pics. I dunno. Just some thoughts.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 am

(Lol, Monster. I know this isn't the topic for this, but Durarara is EPICALLY getting so much better Very Happy ! I'm up to ep 16 online right now~)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:05 am

Haha nice! <3
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:46 am

(u__u *sigh*. Animes just fly by.....I finished Durarara tonight. Jeez, that anime was one of the best ever. I first started with KHR, And finished that. I was really sad when it ended, but I jumped with joy when I learnt the manga was still on-going. Lol. I check the manga-reader online to read all the mangas of KHR online, and I've read all of them pretty quick. I'm constantly waiting for them to add to the site. Then, I got stuck on Durarara. Like I said, I finished it tonight. It just flew by........XD But I never learn. I recently just seeked out an anime that I watched as a kid. I had forgoten the name, but I just discovered it. XD Now....I'm stuck on THAT. :3 I seriously can't stand finishing a really gret anime again, but....Mm. I'm also keeping up with the recent black/white eps of Pokemon online too....Lol)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Coolio. I know what ya mean about finishing a good show. It sucks. But you can't help but learn the ending xD aaaaand! Postin this weekend. Hehehe I looove the three day weekend. Amazing. And I am thinking about makin a few new charries <3 my photomanipulation skills are gettin better as well xP I might make some requests soon too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1