Neko

Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Empty
PostSubject: Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Alright, So, guys, & gals...Mostly gals, I have noticed Eat might have abandoned the site. I haven't seen her posting, so, I have no idea. Eat, if you're alive out there, come judge me. I don't really mind, anyway if Eat doesn't post after a week or so, I'm just about ready to abandon this site for good because of my homework, Fatal Frame 2, Co-op with DJ Morfar, My team. So, be prepared if I aren't online anymore, & sorry for my English today. I'm just tired, because I haven't got any sleep last night from Amnesia: The Dark Descent. So, I'm pretty worn out here, including from homework, team, co-op, & Fatal Frame 2. I hope you guys notice the change, I will miss you all if I leave. Hopefully, I won't cry in a corner for years, because that would be just very stupid and creepy. Anyway, thank you, if you reply and read this. I am really really going to miss you all, if I do abandon this site. But, if I don't abandon this site. Bro-hugs for everyone. (:
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:17 am

;/ hm......

DONT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOO MANY PEEPS ARE GOING!!!!
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:51 pm

oh gawd.

I was planing to put up a thread explaining myself, but yeaaahh.

So, I'll say it here. I recently got a job, I am now in high school, and I have other things on the web that occupy my time. I am SO FREAKING SORRY for not posting recetly, but I have been busy. I will try and be on during weekends at least, as I would hate to abanodn you all! I LOVE YOU GUYS! AHHHHHHH!

-.- I'm so weird today. I had work yesterday and I got a bit dehydrated... fail. But anyways, I wont be posting as OFTEN so, if I take days to reply, i will say sorry for that now. I have a lot on my plate right now, including an art club I joined. Honestly It all came together before I realized that it had.

I WILL NEVER ABANDON YOU WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!!! 0-0 Neva.

But yeah, I really like posting with you guys, this place is like my home website honestly, as the others I was on died.

Another reason i was gone so much was I had been spliting my time with another, more advanced RPG. Most of our members that have done that ended up leaving, but honestly this place is hanging on by a thread without ME leaving it too! I hope no one else does leave anytime relativly soon, cause I will miss the heck outta you!

*huggles everybody* BUDS!
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Arigato, god. You LIVE. *Hug*
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:33 pm

=W= Always.

Razz 大丈夫

*glomp*

Very Happy Miss me much? hehe! I'm so happy i got off my ass and came on! goshness....
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:13 am

OMGYOURALIVE!!!!! *hugs to death*
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:35 am

So much attention for lil old eat xD my goodness. Oh, also today I won't be on much since I'm confined to an iPod, but I have school starting again tomorrow so weekdays I don't have as much posting time. Sorry if it is an inconvenience to anyone!
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:47 am

Oh yeah, & I have College. Sad I have homework too. Derp. I HATE THE WORLD. Of Sweden. But, Morfar says it's not half as bad. >w>;
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:22 am

You should help me with some of my homework sometime 0-0 I hate it!!!! Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:43 pm

I HAD to do this before bed xD

!!!! I love him! Agh! -.- so awesome. I loooove that show! Only thing worth my time fangirling right now. Everything else BLOWWWS!
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:58 pm

wth? he reminds me of Hibari xD! especialy at 0:18 XD *rofl* copy-cat off Hibari XD!!!

Aaaannd....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT ANOTHER ANIME!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE! PEWDIEPIE GOT ME INTO REBORN NOW IM UP TO EP 151 I'VE BEEN WASTING ALL MY CREDIT ON THAT NOOOOOOOOOO THEN ILL JUST SPEND EVEN MOER TIME WATCHING ANOTHER ANIME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:13 am

shut up! xD izaya is awweeeeeesome! im on like episode 12 of durarara! loooooove it! <3 he's epic! and hot..
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:31 am

:/ i can get from 0 to 100 eps of any anime/manga in a night im that much of a compy geek.

*SIGHHHHH* looks like i've got 2 ANIMES to watch now...thanks Monster -.- now im going to wast all my credit on ANOTHER series...going to start as soon as i wait for the stupid service to load -.- haha. *another little me sighs* im never going to learn.....and btw- he looks like a younger vers of Hibari.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:40 am

hehehe! I'm starting the first half of ep 13
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 am

o.0 i havent started watching it YET....I'm checking it out to see if it looks good right now....but the one PewDiePie got me on is SOO ADICTING XD! I'm up to about 170
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this?   Ahem. *Taps glass* An'one alive out there ready for this? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1