Neko

Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT) Empty
PostSubject: Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT)   Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT) Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:21 pm

So....after being dragged off a cliff, jumping off a plane, and walking through rain-forests for HOURS on end, I'm still not finished -.-

So.....after much of that i thought- HOLY CRAP I WILL DIE WITHOUT SEEING MY BELOVED SITES

SO....I snuck on one of the resorts computers and checked this site out IMMEDIANTLY.

NOW...heres the problem! After much talk from SkyKit, I found out that everybody's visiting, but not posting! Mm-hm. Monsters on about every 2 hours, Lilsuzu hardly EVER leaves the site, Kaylynn eventually comes along and posts, etc, etc. Everyone is coming on, but no-ones posting! So.

Start THINKING UP IDEAS PEOPLES!! Some of the lower/not so good RPers- Take a look at other threads, and see how those people RP. Maybe start practicing on your RPing skills. Now for the highly awesome-sauce people that post long and descriptive posts, like Monster, you can maybe start teaching them to become better RPers ^.^ or just think up another awesome thread.

>.> this time i gotta go swim at a giant water-fall somewhere in a jungle....hopefully i don't get eaten by sharks or something >.< bye-bi!
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT)   Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:46 am

Dammit! If you go missing due to a serious injury foxy I will be sad faceh! Monster no like to be sad.... I will then, after I recover from shock, RAGE FACE! -.-

^W^. WIN! XD I think... I got mentioned twice! Yay! Lol. I've had a few ideas for site improvment, if anyone feels the need ta read this lol. Anywho,

oh goodness it's them darned lists again Razz

1.) when I look at the member list, I see pages and pages of accounts that are not even activated! I think either Tato or rockeh, depending on who sees this and responds xD should perhaps clear that up a bit. They do no good to anyone and if those people wanted to rp here they would have activated. So why not clean up a bit if the mess?

2.) I got GIMP and I was thinking maybe when I get better at photo manipulation I could make this place some cool new pics to spice up our look! I might even look into doing character pic requests once I learn more (but that will not be for a while so no hopes up xD)

3.) I think that since I know rockeh does make boards here and all, maybe my lovely admin chick could help me out a tad? XD or tato of course... still don't see ya on much dear D: bit I was thinking we could get rid of a few cluttering boards that are not being used at all anyways and if requested when I find more active members, we can put them back up. But that way there is a neater look. Then I was going to say that I would love to have a lil board here in the general area, or maybe in a new catagory, where I can assist people with posts if needed. All the advanced RPers could share one board, and like we all get one subboard that is our personal area where we can assist the less advanced peeps. I think it would be great. We would appeal a lot more to a wider range of potential members.

4.) I was also contemplating perhaps getting a new skin? The color on this one just really does not agree with me at all xD I am not a purple fan as it is. We need something that could intreigue people who are looking around, not scare them hehe. If it comes down to it I am willing to make that a project. I will build a site of the same origin (go-ogler) and make a skin and have y'all give me feed back on how it looks till we like it xD

I'm sure there is more, but I has to go.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT)   Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:04 am

:3 great ideas, Monster.

Fox. Listen well and good.......--

Dont get injured, hurt, sick, eaten, killed, drown, fall off a cliff, glomped, kidnaped, beaten up, or bitten by spiders/snales

Very Happy Guss what? Tato has never visited once since Fox left o.o

Going on camp myself tommorow No if Mum and Dad say i cant take the computer i swear I'm going to go and be hit be a car >.< i cant live without computer....xD that sounded weird. Anyways, have fun and return safe!
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT)   Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:10 pm

good luck to ya SkyKit! x3 and, foxy, no geting hurt! ever. I would be sad faceh!

Also, really. Rockeh should read my list. Right up there ^ in my last post. She should. I could end up bothering her. I need her to. I get bored, and I would be less so If she PMed meh at least :'(

Hm... HOMEWORK! ugh... See what happens when i put it off?
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT)   Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Lol :3 haha, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

Location : Try Checking your closet....If you can't find me there, you may want to have a little look in the fridge...

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT)   Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:48 pm

SkyKit wrote:
or bitten by spiders/snales

O.O;; Snails? Don't you mean snakes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT)   Hey! Fox here! (I don't care if you like me or not you have to READ IT) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1