Neko

Please Read, And Keep In Mind

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Please Read, And Keep In Mind Empty
PostSubject: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 am

As one of the original trio on this site, I've seen it go from a handful of friends to hundreds of users. Its great to be a part of it still after such a long time, but a lot of friends of mine, and those loved by others have left. I miss them dearly, like a lot of people do, and I also miss rping with them.

Lately I've noticed we have an increasing number of topics, which is great, but they do not go on very long. There will be people RPing with a brilliant plot, and then one person will stop replying and the whole thing comes tp a screeching halt. I've even seen people put out great posts, and then someone reply and the maker of the topic leave it at that. I understand if you 'forget' about them, but I do have a cure for this mind blank:
Go to the WHS home page. The right, above the categories and forums but under the flash banner are 3 options:
The middle one is VIEW YOUR POSTS
This is a list of all the topics you've posted in, the first being latest replied to, the last being the oldest replied to. I use it all the time to keep on top of my stories, and it'd be great if we could once again have some long, interesting posts Smile

Awesomeness,
Rockeh
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:34 am

0.0 *major jaw-drop* this is EXACTLY what we need Shocked !!! you are right. SO RIGHT! *hails to Rockeh* i agree with all of that.

Yes, people make absolutely great posts. Me, for example, i got another member of this site to litrally hate me (sheesh well done me Rolling Eyes ) because i kept on bugging her to reply to one of my topics. Grrr...anyway, thats a brilliant idea Smile totally agree with it. Thanks for bringing that up Razz i see loads of other people with the same problem.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:44 am

The people say they're bored, and the site is dead, but its like "REPLY to that UBER EPIC topic YOU made and YOU'D be all good." I get so mad because its so often the really good ones, one user stops rping and It just flawumps.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:48 am

EXACTLEY how i feel. But peeps should listen to you after all your the admin xD. the really good topics get abandoned....

Haha every night alot of people are on, usally about 4 or 5, but nothings being replyed to, and im just like- "waiting....waiting....waitin-BINGO THEY REPLYED!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Same here, ahahahaa.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:15 pm

haha lol.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Ugh.. I would be replying my but off, if this algebra wasn't plotting to murder me.. I'm just lucky our homework was cut in half tonight or would be up till all hours doing the stupid stuff -.- But yeah, I see you peoples' point. I have had that happen to meh -.-' I replied to a pretty cool post and did a fairly good job if I do say so mehself, then... No reply back. Ever. To this day. I was very Pissed Off by that fact. It like, why waist my time? I get it if people feel overworked when in a lot of topics at once, but I have had that happen and I just replied to them going down by location from top of homepage.. not that hard to remember that someone actualy wrote back.. Wow.. this turned a bit ranty... not my intention, but i needed to vent xD
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:05 pm

0.0 hm. Yes. But my school hardley gives me homework! i is very lucky. plus its the holidays!
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:33 pm

-.- I hate your life.

Razz

Homework wants me dead.. I swear my algebra teach is secretly filled with spite for us.. It's so not cool. Everyday it's SOMETHINg and I struggle to do proficiently.. I have to get good grades though, cause if I don't I loose my app for a scholorship.. It sucks to be meh on a weekday.. But weekends rule when I get to post and chat with yall, meh budz! <3 I love you people! And I hope we resolve the thread ending and the whole load of.. nya xD

Like meh profile edit? xD I drew the avatar with my stupid crammy paint program..
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Awww cute ^^! i drew this with my paint program...

Please Read, And Keep In Mind Wolfis12
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Epicness! <3 There should be, like a board for art.. But for members only.. Less art theives -.- ugh. i do NOT like people who steal art. It is annoying!
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:07 pm

that wouldnt happen if this site had a HTML code for no right-clicking!
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:19 pm

ohmigawsh we need that! 0-0 I would be soo happy

I'm additced to this song.. I feel like a monster xD It's so appropriate too. My name has 'Monster' On most of my accounts I'm active on now <3 Still, this is awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:22 pm

hem Smile. but we need right-clicking on here still, though.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:26 pm

-.- must you ruin my moment of happiness> gosh foxy, not cool! xD true. but yes. If we just had a board that was member exclusive and not viewable to guesties, it would have less of a chance our art was stolen anyhow. But anywho, I shall be back tomorrow. Peace out, i'm off to bed -.- stuuupid bed.

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER!
^W^
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Neutral okay then. The bed....one of my most HATED enemies...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, And Keep In Mind   Please Read, And Keep In Mind Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1