Neko

Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Bellatrix... mental as ever

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:23 am

He shook his head.We were both desensitized to it when we were children.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:18 am

Fenris gave the man a look that said if anything happened he was a dead man before turning to Ana. He crouched over her and gently opened her mouth and dropped the ball onto her tongue.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:46 am

Ana stayed still for a while, her chest barely rising and falling. Suddenly, she rolled herself over and reacted much the same as Fenris, except more intense. She kneeled on the floor, her arms crossed, small aftershivers making her tremble.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Fenris reached out and rubbed her back as soothingly as he could, his expression worried. The rest of the pack could sense their Alpha's distress. Some started whimpering while others started growling as they became even more restless. They didn't like the idea of a dangerous stranger in their territory.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Ana spun around and hugged him desperately, when she saw her brother.Ash? What are you doing here?Ashton smiled.I have no idea.He grinned and then giggled uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Fenris' eyes widened in shock when Ana hugged him and then watched as she spoke to her brother. "He's the one who nearly killed us and some of the pack." he told Ana quietly. "Is he the one that was bitten by the rogue?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:26 pm

She stared at him.Yes. Can you not tell? Can you not smell it? She asked.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Fenris sighed and nodded. "I did not want to be mistaken." he explained. "I unfortunately know the rogue that bit him very well."
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:02 pm

She looked like she was trying to hold back tears.He ripped him apart.She mumled, her voice shaking. Ashton sat in a corner and grinned eerily.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Fenris seemed to think a moment before looking up at Ana. "We will find him and then your brother will be able to choose. He can become a Were, I'll change him myself, or he can go back to being human." he told her, glancing over at Ashton.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:53 pm

She nodded.We need to go as soon as possible. I don't want to waste any more time.[b]She went over to Ashton.[b]Ash, we're going to help you. This is Fenris and he's going to help me bring you back.She told him, before kissing his forehead. He said and did nothing, but a small, sad smile quirked up the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Fenris noticed the small smile and he couldn't help but feel sorry for the man. "We need to bring him with us. I don't want to bring that particular rogue into my territory unless it is absolutely necessary." he told Ana. He spotted the large wolf form of his most trusted warrior and moved over to speak with him. Shortly after that he moved back towards Ana. "We can leave whenever you are ready. The full moon will rise by the time we reach the rogue's territory so I'll be back to full strength." he told her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:59 am

Ana held out a hand to Ash and he took it, pulling himself up. Standing, he only came up to Ana's shoulder. She nodded to Fenris that she was ready. Then she paused.Full moon? But, even if that helps you, it would mean we are fighting two hybrids.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:26 am

"I'll deal with that when the time comes. I can't leave your brother here if I don't know how he will act during the full moon. I won't put the pack in that kind of danger. You'll just have to trust me." Fenris told her. He looked at the wolves around him and they pulled back, forming a path down the center of them before lowering their chests and muzzles to the ground.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:57 am

Ana gave Fenris a strange look before taking her brother's arm and leading him, following Fenris.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Fenris led the way down the path the Weres had created and the moment he reached the woods the howling started. It echoed eerily through the trees. The Weres were sending there farewells to their Alpha. They knew from experience that when an Alpha left a pack for an intended short period of time there was no guarantee that they would return.

-------

https://wildhorsestate.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1953
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever - Page 40 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bellatrix... mental as ever
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40