Neko

Bellatrix... mental as ever

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

Bellatrix... mental as ever Empty
PostSubject: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Bellatrix Lestrange sat in a tree just outside of the Love Handle. She was as silent as a ghost, every now and again reaching down her foot and kicking people, cackling madly as she did.Oooohhhh that looked like it hurt! Ha! She screeched as she swiped her boot at an unexpecting victim. Her accent was heavily english. Her lips were pulled back over her teeth in a sneer, and her wild hair whipped in the slight breeze. She flung out her foot and bashed it into somebodie's head. She threw back her head and laughed madly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:04 pm

"You look like you are enjoying yourself." said a deep voice from the trees. "Does tormenting others make you feel better? Or is it just a game you like to play when you are bored?"
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:42 am

Bellatrix heard a.voice questioning her attitude, and smiled.I love it! She cried, cackling loudly and booting another stranger, nearly taking their head off.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Fenris stepped out of the trees, a smile on his face. "Then we have something in common. Tormenting humans is a rather fun game in my opinion." he said.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:42 pm

She laughed loudly and jumped gracefully down from the tree, in a pose much like a lioness. Her hair was wild, curly and dark, her eyes almost black. Her dress was strangly unruffled. She held out her hand.Well then I'm very glad to meet you. She smiled carzily. Her teeth left something to be desired.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Fenris stepped forward and took her hand. He bent down and kissed it, a smirk on his face. "Humans are such easy prey though. They are very weak creatures." he said, letting go of her hand and stepping back.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:32 pm

She wiped her hand on her dress, giving him a smirk.[b]Wizards are much more of /b]a challange. Ever tried?[
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Fenris' smile widened at the woman's words. "I do not believe I ever have." he said.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:46 pm

(You've watched HP haven't u?)

She smiled at him. Nothing like it. Her eyes flicked side to side every so often, a symbol of her insanity. Her sentence in Askaban had not left her well.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:58 pm

(I've seen small bits of the movies. I'm just now reading the books.)

Fenris shook his head. "The only things I have ever fought were a couple of pathetic humans and then a lot of my own kind. I do not believe I have ever met a wizard." he told her. He noticed the way her eyes flickered, but chose to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:00 pm

She knelt down at the tree and fiddled with.something.Your own kind?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Fenris smiled. "You mean you have no idea what I am?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:21 pm

She finshed what she was doing, stood up and wiped her hands on her dress.Nope. Are you immune to fire?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Fenris was going to tell her what he was, but her words caught his attention. "Immune to fire?" he asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:29 pm

She kicked something under the tree and the whole thing burst into flames. She turned to him.If you're not, you'd better get away from here.She started walking.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Fenris yelled out in shock and jumped away from the tree as a flaming branch fell. He dodged another branch as it landed behind him, blocking his escape. His blue eyes flashed and suddenly he fell to the ground. A moment later a huge black wolf leaped over the flames.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Bella's eyebrows raised as she.saw him transform. Impressive. She stepped up to him.I think we should scrambling.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:54 pm

The large wolf moved towards her, his fur standing on end. 'Thanks for singing my fur.' he thought sarcastically, sending the thought to her. He couldn't talk normally in his wolf form, but he could send thoughts. 'What do you mean?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:22 am

(you're welcome, but lets go. This tree is going to... The tree made a loud sloshing noise.as.it slowly creaked, starting to fall over.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Fenris' eyes widened and he let out a yelp as he darted forward. He turned to see the tree fall to the ground. 'We should get out of here before the humans show up.' he said.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:33 pm

She snorted.Easy as pie.She leapt into the air and turned to.a black shadowlike creature, laughing as she flew to... well nowhere in particular.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:13 pm

Fenris' hackles rose when he saw the woman's other form. He watched her fly off and jumped when he heard voices behind him. He turned his head to see several humans coming out of Love handle. He let out a growl and raced into the trees. He stopped dead when he heard several sets of paw steps behind him, spinning to face the threat. He bared his teeth, snarling when he saw several common wolves behind him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:16 pm

She switched back to human as she landed and looked around ffor Fenris.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Fenris growled as he looked down at the dead wolves laying at his paws. It had been almost to easy to kill them. He suddenly caught a faint scent on one of them and froze when he recognized it. The wolves he had just killed were part of the most powerful pack of werewolves in the forest. The common wolves were just used as replaceable guards, that protected the true werewolves. He was considered a lone wolf, he barely stood a chance if they all decided he was a threat.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:42 pm

She shrugged and started to look for something to do. Her crazy hair whipped in the wind as she walked, her dress flapping and her eyes flickering from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix... mental as ever   Bellatrix... mental as ever Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next