Neko

Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Empty
PostSubject: Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..   Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Dino quietly walked in, the gate suddenly shutting behind him. He jumped, turning around swiftly, but seeing it was only the gate he was concerned about this place thinking it was haunted. He took out his whip, just in case if someone or something would come at him. He wasn't scared, he just didn't like being in haunted places at night. He knew he was just going to fall flat on his ass, if he ever tried actually using his whip. His subordinates weren't here, so he had a 100% chance more of falling flat on his ass like that. He yawned gazing around with his hazel colored eyes, and sat quietly on a rock gazing out into the misty Graveyard of the night. He then gazed up at the stars.'Hibari, I wish you were here to at least, comfort me.'He thought, sighing to himself, still looking at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..   Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:05 pm

*runs in circles* Can I join? Hmm.. MAybe I dont want to.. hm... HUNGRY! *runs to kitchen*
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..   Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:47 pm

(Go ahead. :3)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..   Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:55 pm

(Yay<3)

She walked in at a lazy pace, looking at the toombstones. This town wasn't that big, but it had plenty of graves. Her black bangs fell in her face, annoying the crud out of her untill she shoved them away. The zippers on her leather boots jangled softly, giving away her presence to any in the near area. Glancing around, her gaze moved to the gate at the enterance to the Graveyard. She frowned when she noticed someone sitting on a rock near the enterance. Well, that was new. She didn't usualy catch any more than Vampires around here. She strode over to see what was happening here. Why was he here? She went around some headstones, sitting down next to one and considering what to do.

(ugh. I can NOT post and watch a movie. So distracting..
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..   Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:59 am

"Mhh."He stood up, just a slight overprotective when he heard the jangling noises. He was the slight jumpy type, other than that he could pick up some chaos for a Cavallone Mafia boss. Unless...Colonello came by...riding Lambo's five-year old form...Oh well, who would care? It's just plain absurd for Colonello to do that. He then made sure that his whip wasn't unwounded, he then sat back down trying to calm himself by humming a small tune barely heard in the area.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..   Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:01 pm

((( I MISSED YOU PEWDIE! -.- so sad.)))

She smirked and made her decision. It was simple. Of course without any thought she would have impulsivly come to this conclusion, but it was such fun to do to those not expecting it. She rose, this time quietly, and without any noise that he might pick up on. She took a few steps, eyes dancing with amused merryment. In an instant she disapeared from the spot where she had stood and was a few feet in front of him, the same dangerous smirk pulled over her expression. She hoped she scared the tar outta him. It was something she soo enjoyed doing after all.

((this is proof of LIFE 0-0 live it uup!))
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..   Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:41 pm

"Whatthe-"He then fell backwards, nearly off the rock. He then sat back up, as if he just didn't get scared by a girl."Tch."He murmured.

(Muse. Fakkin. Low.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..   Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:45 pm

Her smirk widened, and would have sread to her eyes if she hadn't been wearing the dark as a ravens feathers glasses. She looked at him with little interest now. After all, it was only fun once in a while, and she found the more often she did that to someone, the less they were scared. She even considered leaving just then. But what fun was that? nekāda prieka. No fun at all. She sunk to the ground where she was, sitting on a patch of sickly green grass. It was obviously dieing. This place wan't too well kept. She couldn't help the clearly bemused look that stole over her expression when she looked back at him, "Kāpēc jūs esat šeit?" She said. If he had any brains, he might get the implication of a question. Why was he here? She didn't see humans very often. Then again, she wasn't very sociable. And if he didn't get it, she would repeat herself with much drawl annoyance. Couldn't people be bothered to learn something once in a while?

(((Haha i just discovered bing translator. happy face!)))
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..   Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:52 am

"Hm."He thought for a minute, trying to think of what she was saying. He was only Italian, so how was he supposed to know a different language? Then again, he wasn't running into many people like Basil."That question must have been 'Why are you here?' or something close to that. If I guessed right..?"He said calmly, not really thinking much at times.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..   Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:50 pm

She smiled a bit. How wonderful. He had at the least half a brain. It was a good sign she figured. Zalara didn't like people who she had to explain every little detail to. It was an inconvenience to her and a stupid one at that. The smile faded just slightly, "Ottimo. And who are you?" She asked. Relativly easy. Both to get right and wrong, a bemusing little paradox in and of itself. But, she had a tendency to make everything much more complicated than it should have been.

Maaan -.- my muse just curled up in a corner and died.. sadface heeey, PewDie, have you heard Matchbox Twenty - Disease? It is sooo awesome! <3 It is my fave right now. That, and 24 hours by jem. Now there's an epic song! im all music person today xD woot woot! SO HYPER! 0-0
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..   Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:31 pm

(Pffff. Check out my muse-full post in The Plains with Fasfer. Epic happy face!)

"Dino, Cavallone Mafia boss."He simply said, as if he had been repeating it his entire life."And the reason why I'm here, is because, Hibari had told me to come here to get something."He said, glancing at his cell phone, which was now in his hand now. His cell phone then rang."Excuse me, for a moment."He shifted, turning his back against her, and began a whisper conversation on the phone. He then hung up, and shifted back around."Anyway. Your name?"He asked lightly, apparently a slight bit freaked out about the news that had been in the whisper conversation he had, on the phone with Giotto.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..   Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:44 pm

((Huh. spucatum tauri PewDie! -.- Some of us are tired and just got back from work a bit ago! GOSH! xD jk, yer still one of my faves! xD huh.. Sometimes I think it would be easier to just use spanish, but latin is so much less common! And FUN! Razz Be proud of me, I got two A's in spanish today! Yaaaaay! Bad part is I have algebra homework. Why must they make me do stuff on a weekend? NO FAIRNESS!))

She leaned back, looking at him with raised brows. Well well. This might be worth her time. It was doubtful, but she would stick around. The girl wasn't known for doing things without a reason. She didn't apriciate the waste of energy and time. Still, the last time she saw a mafia boss.. Well, Amos was still ageing then, "Zalara. And what was that about?" She asked curiously, refering to the call. If she had been a cat her ears would be pricked. The 'girl' never did like minding her own buisness. If someone had a problem with a question, they could just not answer. Of say so like a person with a brain. Not too hard she figured. Dino's voice had been just quiet enough that even her impecable hearing hadn't picked up anything clearly. She didn't like that much, but of course she couldn't do much about it. If she wanted to, she could spoil her suprise for later, but that wasn't fun at all. If there was another option she was happy with that thank you very much. She vanished and showed up again on a boulder a couple yards away from Dino, sitting cross-legged and looking somewhat content.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..   Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:52 pm

"Ah. Well, that's kind of private...If I had told you, Hibari would kill me if he found out."He said, glancing at Zalara, he never had liked giving away any information, especially when it was from his own family."There's no way, I'd tell information about the Vongola Famglia families."He said, apparently now obeying rules like all mafia bosses did, he then just glanced at Enzo. His little sky turtle, sitting on his shoulder. He sighed, petting Enzo quietly now.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..   Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:52 pm

(GAH! Mom yelled at me.. I'll be back.. I think. Something about real life or whatever Razz Man... I wonder if we have some food...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good..   Oh Dear Lord, This Shan't Be Good.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1