Neko

IMPORTANT! For Rocheh

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

IMPORTANT! For Rocheh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

IMPORTANT! For Rocheh Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT! For Rocheh   IMPORTANT! For Rocheh Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:37 am

Well, do you have any idea where Tato is? Everyone is leaving- Angel i think has left. Yeah, i think she has. Sapheeras gone 'cause she says the sites dead. Other people have left. And now Cassys got this idea of moving the site, and shes creating a new one. Rockstars going to the new site (i think) and nearly everone else is to. So, your the ONLY admin left.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! For Rocheh   IMPORTANT! For Rocheh Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Mhm.... and we neeeed you onnn!!!! D:
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! For Rocheh   IMPORTANT! For Rocheh Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Rockeh was on last night, but she dident reply to the post. Hmm.....this forum is DYING!
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! For Rocheh   IMPORTANT! For Rocheh Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:55 pm

glad ya figured that out. yes, this place is dying, but that truth was recognised a loong time ago. the sad fact is that this isnt the most eye catching site. our peeps got bored and left. as a result, we dont get many new peoples. i have atempted to contact a dozen or so old members, but sadly, i cant help much more. i sent a few messages to tato, but i dunno if she is comin back or not.

so yeah. we despiratly need rockeh. cause her help is gunna be required.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! For Rocheh   IMPORTANT! For Rocheh Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Sorry, I don't do enough of patrolling the forums. So Cassy made a new version of Tato's site? Ouch. And Tato comes on occasionally for whatever reason she can't come on. Angel is unable to access her account because she changed emails, she contacted me a few months ago.

I think its time for WHS to have a makeover... And its time to get our friends back Sad

Me, tato and eatth were the original 3 buddies on this site, and cassy came on sometimes with us, and then eatty keft and cassy went MIA and angel came and I've been the only one who's stayed regular since the beginning. Its sad to see everyone go Sad
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! For Rocheh   IMPORTANT! For Rocheh Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:09 pm

I'm sorry! I would be on more, but algebra gives me homework like every night. haha, I'm actually in school now, and they don't block this site. Anyways, I'll try and be as active as possible on weekends. And I might call cassy to see what her deal is. She hasn't even gone on any of the other sites I usually se her on. Soooo uncool! D:
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! For Rocheh   IMPORTANT! For Rocheh Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Well I get it on my phone, and sometimes it won't let me reply, so that's often why I'll answer a few and leave others untouched. And atleast you come on dreamy, others don't even do that anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! For Rocheh   IMPORTANT! For Rocheh Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:53 pm

*hugs* poor sad rockeh! lol, I looked at Wild 'N Free the other day.... I hate it now.... Ew Razz But it was fun when I used to go on there... Then it died... Now i had to join another site cause I felt like it
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! For Rocheh   IMPORTANT! For Rocheh Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Yeah, Wild'n'Free was always fun to post on, too bad noone goes on now :/

You know what's wrong with this forum? There aren't enough long posts. People lose interest and ditch partway through, we need to keep the long ones alive! We should resuscitate a few, the good ones!
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! For Rocheh   IMPORTANT! For Rocheh Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:05 pm

HECK YES!

.....After I do my homework and charge my ipod... mom is kicking meh off of here -_- although, I was thinking of a massive plot that most of us could all rp in a few days ago. If i get the time I'll start puting up a thread to explain it and we can all get ideas for it. Also, a thought. Sometimes when we have multiple people in a thread it doesn't work because we don't hold a posting order....

;W; I has to go now, but I'll be on soon if I can.... stupid home fricken work takin' up meh tiiiiime! D:
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! For Rocheh   IMPORTANT! For Rocheh Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:02 am

Okies!
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! For Rocheh   IMPORTANT! For Rocheh Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:20 pm

What ones? I was going to post last night with amos, but mom yelled at me -_-
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! For Rocheh   IMPORTANT! For Rocheh Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm

I don't mind, just pick a few that were good back in the day and go nuts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! For Rocheh   IMPORTANT! For Rocheh Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT! For Rocheh
Page 1 of 1