Neko

This is very important! i need everyones opinion!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
+2
Monster
SkyKit
6 posters

do you agree? (read the whole thing)
Yes, its annoying when other people come in and ruin it
This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Empty43%This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Empty
 43% [ 3 ]
OMG i HATE IT WHEN people come in and RUIN EVERY GREAT THING THAT HAPPENED!!!
This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Empty14%This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Empty
 14% [ 1 ]
I dont mind
This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Empty0%This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
I dont mind but i agree with the idea
This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Empty43%This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Empty
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Empty
PostSubject: This is very important! i need everyones opinion!   This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:23 am

Ok. Dont you find it quite annoying, when you just have that perfect RP going on, with all your buds, when another person comes in and says they want to RP aswell? You really dont want them too; you already have the perfect thing going on. But you dont want to be mean about it. Well, i certantley think alot of people have this problem. So tell you what;

When you have a thread that has been replied to from the ONLY people you wanted to come, you can go and edit the main plot, and add a "closed" word at the end of the title, so other people know that that threads been replied to and doesn't want anymore members. So, for example, i made a topic called "Shadowed Soul" . Then, the person i wanted to come in comes in, and starts RPing. Then you add after the title, "Shadowed Soul (closed)" see my point?
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: This is very important! i need everyones opinion!   This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Yeah, I get that. Sometime you have a planned plot or something and you don't want a third wheel cause the only parts you need for it are taken. I understand. It can in fact get annoying. That is why I most ofen ask before I join though. When I ask, I don't always EXPECT a yes, cause sometimes people might not want me to join. So if they didn't want me, I wont be offended. Besides, if my character comes in and has no place, I find it to be a little akward. So people, don't be afraid of the occasional no. It might hurt someones feling, but if you plan ahead and know who you want, you can, as tanith said, write it as closed. But instead, if you have a plot idea in mind already, then list who be invollved, then make sure you say closed. It shouldn't be that complicated. ;D

Remember, have fun, and don't forget to run in circles. It's good for you.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: This is very important! i need everyones opinion!   This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:38 am

Good point Smile
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: This is very important! i need everyones opinion!   This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:18 pm

Another thing you could do is message everyone you want to be in the thread, mark it at the beginning of the title with a [p]
for private and then no one else can go in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: This is very important! i need everyones opinion!   This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Yes, good point roc- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT A SEC

OMGOMGOMGOMG ROCKSTAR YOUR ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!! i cant belive it i cant belive it CRANKIN JACKS BACK TO!
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: This is very important! i need everyones opinion!   This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:03 pm

OMG ROCKSTAR now im all teary eyed...
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: This is very important! i need everyones opinion!   This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:14 pm

OMG tis a...*sniff*...happy re-union with all my *sniff* fav staff! *hugs both of them*
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:This is very important! i need everyones opinion!   This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Now if only DJMorfar was here! *Sniff*I'm doing a Co-Op on Dead Island with him. *Shot for saying something that doesn't belong here*
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: This is very important! i need everyones opinion!   This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:43 pm

OHHHH DJMORFAR! *cries with PewDie* OHHH DJMOR- wait, whos that guy?
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: This is very important! i need everyones opinion!   This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:02 pm

man.. you had to make it weird didn't you?
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: This is very important! i need everyones opinion!   This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:11 pm

uhhh...meh confussed xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is very important! i need everyones opinion!   This is very important! i need everyones opinion! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1