Neko

Somone Like Him

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Somone Like Him

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HereIAm

Awesomeness : 20

Somone Like Him Empty
PostSubject: Somone Like Him   Somone Like Him Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 pm

He stood in the chest deep water, the smell of lake filling his nostrils. His brown hair was an array of highlighted sun bleach, and his eyes were an unusual light caramel color. He dug his toes into the pebbly ground beneath him before pushing off and starting the swim toward the floating dock in the middle of the lake. The shore was too crowded for his taste. His bare skin was glistening and flexing as he pushed further into the dark blue water. His breathing was even as he neared the dock. He was well built, well toned and stood at 6'2 with suprisingly boyish features. He hated them. He purused his full lips as his calloused hand gripped the dry wood. Easily he pulled himself out of the water, the brawn in his back flexing and relaxing. He laid back on the warm surface, gasping for breath, as the four pack in his stomach became taut. Though he was well built and good looking he was very shy. Except when he was with his sister, who was no where to be found. Something about Raiden wasnt right, be he wasnt going to tell. He grinned, his ivory teeth gleaming with pride. It was something for someone like him to swim at all.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Somone Like Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somone Like Him   Somone Like Him Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 pm

( I'm pretty sure you need to make a carrie sheet first:) But its nice to see a new member who is actualy going to be active hopefuly!)

Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Somone Like Him Empty
PostSubject: Re:Someone Like Him   Somone Like Him Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:09 pm

MonsterEternal wrote:
( I'm pretty sure you need to make a carrie sheet first:) But its nice to see a new member who is actualy going to be active hopefuly!)

(*Rides in on a awesome Griffin*Wazzup? oh. Newbie. Yaaay :3 WELCOME TO ROCKEH'S PALACE XD. And Eat, Don't chu be raising hell with our new comer o.o)
Back to top Go down
HereIAm

Somone Like Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somone Like Him   Somone Like Him Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:19 pm

arghhdsas. It didnt post. I said thank you and obviously my computer is slow.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Somone Like Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somone Like Him   Somone Like Him Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm

( Shut up Pie. No one wants to hear it -.- hehe! Imma jk, I luff ya. And that's okay HereIAm, I have that issue a lot! But I am also using my neighbors wireless so yeah.. Someone should teach them a lesson xD but this is beside meh point [his griffin isn't asesome and he knows it xP] haha, but I was gonna say *gasp* that you did a good job writing this post Here[that ur new nameh now, shhhhhhh! Don't tell!] and maybe, if I have the muse, I will actualy write a flipping reply! Haha. Like that could happen...)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Somone Like Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somone Like Him   Somone Like Him Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:54 am

MonsterEternal wrote:
[his griffin isn't asesome and he knows it xP]

(DIS ISN'T AWESOME??? Somone Like Him HOMM5_Haven_Creature_GriffinHM??? WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THIS THEN??? =w= )
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Somone Like Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somone Like Him   Somone Like Him Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:10 am

( i say wait 5 mins and ill have a better one 0-0)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Somone Like Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somone Like Him   Somone Like Him Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:59 am

(i can post with ya hereiam.)
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
HereIAm

Somone Like Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somone Like Him   Somone Like Him Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:34 pm

yea sure. reply. Yeah I have that problem too MonsterEternal. The exactly the same problem, Im using my neighbors wireless too and sometimes I cant find my muse. And thank you.(:
Back to top Go down
HereIAm

Somone Like Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somone Like Him   Somone Like Him Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:21 pm

From the shore Angie stood in ankle deep water, her eyes searching for her brother. Once she found him, their eyes locked and a smile grew on her lips. She ran deeper into the water, her movements strangely fluid and graceful. Once deep enough she dived, her body conforming to the movement of the waves. Her heart pounded in her chest, the sound echoing as she pushed furhter and further away from shore. Her breath caught, coming out in raggad sighs. Raiden watched from his perch, his eyes watching his approaching sister. Once close enough he smoothly grasped her arms and pulled her aboard the dock. She gasped for breath and fell back agaisnt the surface, her cheeks were flushed and her hair was slicked back agaisnt her face. Which only brought out her chisled childish features. She pouted her full lips and tried to regain her breath as the skin streched across the smooth plain of her stomach calmed.
She stood at 5'7, her body lean and slender. She was open and daring, but also wise and childish. Her hair hung to the end of her shoulder blades in, now damp, tangled waves of dirty blonde with the natural sun bleached platinum blonde. She sighed and glanced at her brother, her dark eyes glistening, cauisng the light flecks of brown to twinkle.
"I did it," she sighed triumphantly before thrusting her feet in the warm water. Raiden sat beside her, a smirk on his face. "You sure did," he agreed as they both silently scanned the crowded shore, looking, unconciously searching for what they feared.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Somone Like Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somone Like Him   Somone Like Him Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:38 am

Emsagti,the ice griffen,with a coat made of snow and talons made of icecycles.She saw the male griffen and soared down like a burning safire comet,landing with such gracefull and perfect ease.She screached and said in a soft and gracefull,full of pride and independence tone,"Hello,my name is Emsagti.May i ask this charming griffens name?"She ruffled her feathers and her talons scraped the ground.She almost like hooted and her huge ice blue eyes stared at him with confidence,searching his soul for sad memories or heartbroken losts.She stood tall was just his age.......yes,maybe he would be worthy of her..maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Sponsored content

Somone Like Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somone Like Him   Somone Like Him Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Somone Like Him
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Noahs Ark :: The Free Lands-
Jump to: