Neko

The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Insane One Has Arrived.....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:28 pm

She shrieked in terror, whirling her tail or trying to just to get the wolf off her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:58 pm

He had the upper hand of surprise. He forced her and laughed.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:45 pm

She suddenly was able, to turn her head and saw the bite wound. She bit down again where she bit down the last time, She snarled and growled as she bit down.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:03 pm

He jumped off and yelped hard.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 pm

She growled, turning into her demonish form and roared, like a lion again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:09 pm

The wolf ran to the side.[i]I didn't want to! It was Griffin! He told me to! Don't hurt me please!
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:20 pm

"Griffin...?"She growled furiously, "GRIFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She howled in anger.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Y-yes Griffin! He heard of you and thought you were just a stupid myth, so h-he wanted to teach you a l-lesson.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:29 pm

"Well, You go back to him you little wimp and give him this message: Don't fuck with me or you will die and I am not kidding! NOW LEAVE!"She growled.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:31 pm

The wolf yelped and ran to tell Griffin. Mintues later Griffin came.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:53 pm

"You..."She growled, circling Griffin.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Me.He said, laughing at her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:30 pm

"You've heard my warnings, You are lucky I don't report you to the prince, for he is stronger than I."She growled.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:31 pm

I am, indeed, lucky. And why, my fair she-wolf, have you notreported me to the prince?He asked, mockingly.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:41 pm

She slashed him with her claw, and jumped on a wrecked boat."Screw you, Keep getting lost, 'cool' boy. Or as you think yourself as!"She made all the doors in the place lock, and close shut. and made a boat fall over so Griffin couldn't get out by jumping up.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:57 pm

He yelped and stepped back. He summoned wind to lift off of him and smash into the she-wolf. He started to calmly walk away.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:43 pm

A invisible barrier blocked the wind, making it back-fire heading towards Griffin. She snorted quietly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:50 pm

(can i bring in jordan?since hes my wolf.)
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:52 pm

(Yeah I geuss Spike you want?)

Griffin whacked into a tree and lay there, not moving.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:55 pm

(Sure...Oh yeah, If you two get the time, search up Cowboy Bebop Abridged Episode 1 its hilarious!! and theres a Ep 2 and 3 Very Happy my fave Spike quote from the Abridged Episodes:"F*CK THE BUDDY SYSTEM!" XDD!)

She lied down, and snorted quietly seeing Griffin against a tree but didn't care.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:57 pm

(I know I was watching on youtube that's how I knew about the eyes ;D )

Griffin was not really hurt, he got up and tried to sneak away.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:58 pm

(thanks and i will look that up later on netflix.)

jordan had walked in and saw through his mind what had happened.he looked at griffen and said coldly,"i think that you had better leave."he snarled and his hackles raised.salivia dropped off of his huge white fangs.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:14 pm

She laid her head on her paws, growing into her normal size again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Griffin stared at him and walked away, then turned back and pounced.

(Spike you wanna reply in the beach?)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:16 pm

he sank his huge fangs in his neck and shook,then made his claws dig in his back,still shakeing furiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Insane One Has Arrived.....   The Insane One Has Arrived..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Insane One Has Arrived.....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next