Neko

Show Jumping

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Show Jumping

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:23 am

Lee was the last one in the major competition. The prize money was high. 500, 750 dollars. That could help the barn a whole bunch. Cassie patted her friends leg, as the speaker cackled to life. "Last competetor, Alita Johnson, on Midnights Secret." She bit her lip nervously, and entered the arena, eyes running through the corse again. Hert hair was in a tight bun, and his mane was in a perfect running braind. He chomped his bit pleasantly, competitively, and she nudged him to a nice, forward canter, directing him to the first jump. Perfect. Every opther jump was like this, until the last. She felt him hesitate, and she shortened his stride for thetriple. Over one, over two, over 3, one hoof clipping the last. But the pole stayed. Shje sighed in releif, and exited the arena when the bell rang, to the thunder of applause. top score, no faults. She wass beaming. She lay down on his neck, petting his shoulder, "Good boy!" She said, and Cassie came running up, smiling. "You were great!! And you did it! You did it!" she smiled, and scratched his forehead.
Show Jumping 0_2
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:27 am

(That's hard to reply to...)
Treecy,her brothers,her brother Billie Joe's band,and of course,the forever faithful RevoltedRainbow had been watching intently.Treecy smiled and leapt down from their private booth,Bo at her side.She grabbed the bag of money from the safe and leapt onto Bo.They ended up sliding to a graceful halt in front of Alita."Hey,you did good out there.We'll have to go one on one sometime when Bo feels better."Smiling,she held out the money for Alita.She turned to Midnight's Secret and seemed to be having a silent conversation with him.Her face drooped a little.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Lee smiled slightly, and swung her leg over his side, slidinng gracefully off. "It was all him." she smiled, and he reached over, nudging Treecy. Then he turned and leaned his head on Lees back, leaning onto her. Cassie laughed. "Dont be so modest Lee. You did great, and so did he!" she smiled. "Im Cassie, thats Lee, and Night." she smiled, and patted nights neck.

(i know, my posts are normally very hard to reply too!! Im just difficult all the time!!! =P)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:00 pm

"Night and I have already introduced ourselves,"Treecy said mysteriously."Nice to meet all of you anyways,and both of you did awesome."She looked at Night and chuckled."I think he's hungry."She winked at Night and mounted up onto Bo.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Lee laughed, and Cassie said, "Not anymore." laughing. Night was now munching on some treats he had stolen from Lees riding jacket pocket, and the glanced at cassies pockets. Both girls always carried treats with them.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Treecy Chuckled lightly and pulled a carrot out of Bo's saddlebag.She laid it on Night's face,so that he had to cross his eyes to see it.Bo reached out to eat it,but Treecy pulled her gently back with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Night tossed his head so it flew into the air, and then caught it, munching it happily. Lee gently unbuckled his bridle, pulling it off and hanging it over her shoulder like a purse. Cassie pulled off his saddle and pad, and a groom came up, offering to deliver the tack back to the stalls.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:33 pm

(...What now?)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:41 pm

(idk...................... lets make something happen....)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:52 pm

(Idk what to make happen!)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:22 pm

(hmm, we could:
Fight
Opposite of fight
just hang out
???
yeah, they are the options....
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:53 pm

(Hang out???)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Idk, they could go bowling or the beach or whatever they can do on this site!!!)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:08 pm

(You pick!)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:10 pm

you know i cant pick things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i think that we shouls cram some romance and drama into the mix here..... >Smile Haha, my doggehs have their christmas collars on, and the mutt/puppeh has bells on hers so its all like jingle jingle jingle evry time she walks!!!9well, she doesnt waslk she trots...)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Welcome aboard,Admin Rockeh!
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:22 pm

hehe, that made you sound like a pirate... O.o
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Shocked
Dude.Don't make me poke you with my spork.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 am

When i grow up, ima be an assassin. You sure you wanna poke meh? All my friends say that if i was holding a sword, they would run and hide... i dont blame them... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:29 am

*waves*Have fun in Juvie!
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:27 am

hehe, ill never get caught! NEVER!!!!*the voice yells!*
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Oh yeah?Well take this!*Little voice in my head slaps little voice in your head*MUAHAHAHA!<---Yelling!
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Oh bisquik. u know how i said i was gonna b an assassin? Well, my little voice is a ninja...... im not kidding. I picture it as a little ninja icon with the dots for hands and feets and a pickle shape for the bbody. *My voice jumps out, pins your to the ground, slices head off with ninja blade, jumps back to mine, shuts ma head...* and its almost as aggressive as me too!

Show Jumping Empty10
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:00 pm

*Helps my little voice put head back on*MEH!Nice ninja,though.I picture the voice in my head as a tiny version of my BF,but with an epic long tongue...Don't ask why.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:52 pm

... -_- remind me why i come on this site will you guys? cuase it seems i cant find a reason
Back to top Go down
http://wilddogandwolves.muux.org/
Sponsored content

Show Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Jumping   Show Jumping Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Show Jumping
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next