Neko

Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Alix looked at him confused."I already gave her one."He said.

Kaitlyns head dropped back.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:08 am

Avril stepped backed, eyes wide with worry.

Jordan looked at Kaitlyn, and shook her gently, before turning his gaze back to his father. You did, but she dropped it...or something, and now she needs one, so hurry up and get it before sh*t goes down. He snapped angrily, his eyes blazing. He was in know mood to mess around. His girlfriend was dying, and if she didn't get the inhaler soon enough...he didn't want to think of what would happen.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Alix was taken aback but then straitened up."Hey,your mothers got free hands."He looked at Kaitlyn in his arms and then looked at Avril apoligetically.

Kaitlyn started coughing,then she woke up,her hand at her throat."I can barely breath."She whispered.Then the unexpected happened,she started coughing up....BLOOD.

(HAD to dramatize it there!XD
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Jordan's gaze hardened. Mom? His attention snapped back to Kaitlyn, as she coughed. He swore loudly as he saw the blood splattering her shirt, and his sleeve. He hugged her close, and shook her lightly again. Kaitlyn, try not top strain yourself, okay? He said, choked with worry.

Avril nodded, and bolted from the limo in search of the one she and Alix had ridden in, as he purse and Kaitlyn's extra inhaler were in it.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:19 am

Alix looked at Avril to see her heading away."I'm going to call 911."He said,worry thickening his voice.He went to go find Avril as he called 911.

Kaitlyn heaved in huge breaths."Jordan!"She screamed.(Can we make it were they don't know shes prego yet?)"Somethings moving INSIDE OF ME!"She screeched in pain and tears streamed down her eyes."Make it stop."She sobbed.She cried out in pain again as another object moved inside.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:22 pm

(Yeah sure)

Avril returned soon with the inhaler, and handed it to Jordan, who lifted to her mouth. She sat next to the two teens, and tried to comfort Kaitlyn

Jordan's eyes widen at her screams. Something...inside her? The worry in his eyes turned to fear, and he hugged her closer, inhaler still held up to his girlfriend's lips.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:01 am

(thaks!)

Alix~"I don't think that an inhaler can help her now."His voice coated heavy with fear.

Kaitlyn~She pushed the inhaler away."Please just get me to the hospital."She seethed.She coughed and blood splurted everywhere.She clutched her stomach as it jolted again.She let out an ear-piercing scream.The pain was almost unbearable.She sobbed loudly and dug her nails into jordans shoulder like claws for an up-hold.Kaitlyn saw blood well up on jordans shoulder,and,not wanting to hurt him,she let go.she fell and her head bashed onto the concrete.She wailed as blood poured out of her head.Her once so beautiful blonde hair,now turned scarlet red as the air smelled sweet and sour with blood."Jordan..."She bubbled.Her chest fluttered as she fought for breath.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Avril screamed, and whipped out her phone. Realizing there was no time for an ambulance, she quickly called tthe driver and told him to be ready to go to the hospital.

Jordan stifled a yell, and jumped quickly from the vehicle. Ignoring the blood that was steadily pouring from his shoulder, he carefully lifted Kaitlyn off the ground. He hurridly carried her back onto the limo, and sat her down on one of the seats. He removed his shirt, and folded it, placing it on the wound on her head. He quickly removed his belt, and tightied it around the already blood soaked cloth. He sat next to her, and gently pulled her down so she was laying across her lap, though held up her head slightly with an arm. The driver quickly started the vehicle, and it lurched into motion, taking them as quickly as possible to the nearest hospital.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:19 pm

Alix~He sat next to Avril,holding her hand.His eyes swam with fear as he did so.

Kaitlyn~"Jordan...it hurts.make it stop."She screamed.Her breathing got shallower and shallower,until it just stopped all together.

(Dont worry,im not gonna make her die.)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:00 am

Tears ran down Avril's face' and she buried her head in Alix's chest.

Jordan looked down at Kaitlyn worriedly. I know... but it'll go away. I promise. Everything will be better soon. He said shakily. When her breathing shallowed, and ceased, he panicked. Kaitlyn? Kaitlyn! He said as he shook her. Tears spilled from his eyes, and made silvery trails down his face. C'mon...breathe! You have to breathe! He said' his voice almost a whisper. The limo pulled into the parking lot, but Jordan sat tere for a moment. After a few seconds, he lifted her up. Dad. Get the door. He said, determination heavy in his voice. Kaitlyn was going to live.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:59 pm

Alix~He gently pushed Avril back and opened the door for Kaitlyn and Jordan.

Kaitlyn~Her whole entire body went limp and her head fell back.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Avril stepped aside, so she woudln't be in the way. She had to step back again as Jordan rushed passed her, practically sprinting toward the doors of the emergency room. She went after him, scurrying past Alix, keeping close behind Jordan.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:53 pm

Alix~He walked beside jordan and tears pricked his eyes,threataning to reveal themselves to the world.

Kaitlyn~Her legs started to slip out of jordans grip...
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Avril clung to Alix as the entered the huge building, nearly blinded by the bright lights emitting from inside.

Jordan felt Kaitlyn's legs slipping, and he had to bounce her up slightly to fix it. Once he had a strong grip on he again, he ran to the nearest doctor and pleaded for the man to help.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:57 pm

The doctor took Kaitlyn from Jordan and layed her down on the table.Several nurses crowded the room.The doctor put a breathing mask on her and electric pads.He rubbed them together and slammed them onto her chest.She bounced up and life drew back into her body as she inhaled deeply and spluttered,looking around and then crying out in pain.The doctor poked around on her and then said,"She's pregnate."
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Avril clung to Alix, her eyes widening in surprise.

Jordan watched worriedly as the doctor checked over his girlfriend. His eyes held no surprise as they were told the news, as he already knew. He looked over at his parents, and tried to ignore the odd look his mom was giving him. He sighed, and walked over to Kaitlyn and grasped her hand gently.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:05 am

Alix looked mortified,but was able to contain himself.

Kaitlyn grasped his hand tightly,looking up to meet his gaze with her hazy,blurry,teary brown one."I-I can't be pregnate...no,"She spluttered."This can't be happening..."She trailed out in thought,her shoulders starting to rack with sobs.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Avril looked up at Alix, confusion swimming in her eyes.

Jordan gave a smile smile, and rubed circles into the back of her hand with his thumb. Shhh. It's okay. It'll be okay. I promise. He said softly. He looked over at his parents, before returning his gaze to his girlfriend. He wasn't sure how to comfort her. He didn't think he was ready to be a father. Why had he let her talk her into it? No...it wasn't completely her fault. He had a choice. He comtinued to whisper reassurances to her, as he gently squeezed her hand.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:47 am

Alix Guided Avril out of the room,but not before looking jordan strait in the eye and saying,"This is your responsibility."

Kaitlyn continued to sob as she whispered,"It's all my fault.I am SO sorry Jordan...I-I...."She trailed off again,another wave of tears attacking her.She pulled Jordan close to her and said between sobs,"What are we going to do?"Her auburn hair falling around them like a curtain."I used a condom...So i don't understand how this could be happenig..."
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Avril followed, and glared at Alix. It's not just his responsibility. We are going to help them. She said. She wasn't going to leave them by themselves.

Jordan shook his head, and leaned down. It's not your fault. He whispered. He went willingly as she pulled him closer, and brushed a few tears away with a thumb. We, Kaitlyn, are going to try to be the best parents we can. He said with a soft smile. Unless...unless you want adoption, or...that other thing... He said, saying the last sentence even quieter.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:22 am

Alix~"Of course we are.all im saying is that....nevermind."He huffed and sat down.

Kaitlyn~She took a deep breath and mentaly slapped herself in the face."Ok.How about just for now we just go home and talk about it there?"She looked up at jordan,her eyes pleading.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Avril raised a brow. All you're saying is what? She said, crossing her arms.

Jordan nodded. Alright. I think that would be a good idea. He said as he squeezed her hand again. He leaned down, and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:52 am

Alix~"All I'm saying is that I want him to understand that this is his child and he wil take care of it if Kaitlyn decides to keep the baby."He looked at her through troubled eyes and rubbed his face with his hands.

Kaitlyn~She breathed a long sigh of relief and looked at him with warm and sad eyes."Thankyou."She said and got up,walking out of the room and bumbed into the hard chest of her father."Da-Dad!Wha-What are you doing here?"Kaitlyn fumbled with her words and loked around at Jordan nervously,a pleading look for help swimming in her purple tinted eyes.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:27 am

Avril sighed, and nodded. I'm pretty sure he already understands. She replied with a soft smile. SHe stepped closer to Alix, and pulled him into a hug.

Jordan smiled, and nodded. When she got up, he followed her as she began walking from the room. He didn't notice her father until she walked into him, and spoke. When he saw her pleading gaze, he walked closer, crossing his arms over his chest. [Can we help you, Sir?" He asked with a raised brow. Why was he here? Kaitlyn had been with them for months. He'd never been there for her, and now he was here. Just like that. He immediately hated him.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:59 am

Alix~He wrapped his arms around her and sighed.

Teddy~He looked over at Jordan and scowled."Stay out of this boy."He grabbed Kaitlyn by the arm and pulled her along.

Kaitlyn~She pulled on his arm and attempted to get away,but couldn't."Let go of me!"She schreiked and tryed once again to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)   Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Avril's Night (Alpha?) (Has G)
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next