Neko

Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!) - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:21 pm

"No...problem." He reached down and picked up a card for what looked like an armory. All the text was in fancy print. "Stupid dyslexia."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Ash looked at the card. "What's that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:43 pm

"I think its a card for an armory. Monsters have a weird, creepy way of adapting to modern times."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Ash raised a brow. "Well that sucks, kind of." She said.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 pm

He nodded."Yes it does."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:48 pm

She looked up at him, worriedly. "What are we going to do? Aren't his friends coming?" She asked, wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:50 pm

((((( Hey, may I pwease join you guys? Meh newish carrie must be used XP or imma hipocrite )))))
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:38 pm

(gi ahead)

"I don't think so, if he fought that hard. He might have just been very, very pissed though."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:55 pm

She lifted her head slightly. "I see. And, yes. He was very pissed." (Fail)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Zalara jumped down from the bed of a truck. She seemed to love to hang in random places.. SHe didn't even know who's truck that was. Oh well, no harm no foul. She looked at the group of fighters sort of bemused(favorite word XP). She looked at them through her pitch black sun glasses.(cause she Amos sister) Well, wern't these the little bunch of fighters. She ran her hand through her black and purple hair sort of lazily. She was just that way, unless she had reason not to be.

(gah, I have nothing to work with here XP I need more stuff posted to do anything good.. SAD!)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:56 am

Bullet was surprised to seee someone. "Um, excuse me? Do you need any help?" (NO MUSE)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Ash raised a brow. "Hello." She said, backing up a step.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:30 pm

((she deamon/necro cross like her brother! *huggles carries*))

Zalara sniffed slightly, as if ofended by them. Hm, demigods? Well, she hadn't been around their kind in a while. How.. wonderful. She played with a rope tied around her left wrist bordly, "Hm, No. I don't." She said. Her voice held a easily recognised tinge of power, she didn't bother hiding anything. She looked at Ash, who had backed, with now clear amusment, "well then, hi there. You fight pretty well for a human, as they said." She murmered. It wasn't her fault she heard well. Besides, she was actualy impressed by this one's skill. She continued fiddling with her rope till she was satisfied, then looked up and added, "I'm Zalara."

(bleh)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:08 pm

He turned toward Ash. "She's a cross. Half demon,and thats all I can make out." He was smarter than alot of those inhis cabin, with actually going to school and such. But he also knew a little more about "demons working under the fist of Lucifer." Gotta love those creepy Christian foster parents. (no offence, im just talking about like my grandma. "Grammy, Im tired." "The Lord isn't tired!!" xD)
He looked at the newcomer. "What are you, again, Zalara?" He seemed genuinley curious.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:15 pm

She grined. Well, there was such thing as someone smart. For once, "Aw, glad you asked, well sort of. Anyways, I am a cross of a demon and a Necromancer. Not very common, my brother is the only other I know of." She added. She was sort of suprised by that one, but not all that much. Unexpected encounters were a part of life, and she was used to it.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 am

(is this before or after the party?)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:48 pm

((((((( ummmmm. after? idk xD you decide))))))))))
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:38 pm

(Meep! Sorry I died. Got sick. Blech)

Ash stayed where she was. "Hello. I'm Ash...and...thanks." She said softly. her eyes held distrust, for she didn't like those she didn't know (Total fail v.v Stupid flu)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Zalara noded, flicking her rope out in front of her and cracking it like a bull whip. A slight smile tuged at her lips as she did, but she got bored and the rope disapeared from her hand now. She blinked behind her black glasses, watching the distrust in Ash with a sort of bemused look. She turned and looked back at Bullet a moment, "Hm, and you are a demigod then? Haven't been around your kind since.." SHe trailed off. There was one encounter that really had given those around not to trust her, if only for a moment. But, she hadn't hurt anyone.. Not as much she could say for those others. Zalara droped the thought quickly, it made her too iritable. No fun to be around a moody half demon. At least not for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3