Neko

Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:25 pm

rd the scream, she stood, and backed up to a booth against the back wall. People stared at her as if she were nuts. She looked at her hand, which was shaking violently. She could feel her chest starting to tighten. Crap. her asthma was acting up, and she forgot her inhaler.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:26 pm

With a few more quick moves, the trio was bathed in the yellow dust of the cyclopse. They ran inside, people staring at them. "Um..."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Ash stood and hurried over to Bullet. "What...-wheeze- Happened -wheeze-? Are you -Cough, wheeze- Okay?" She asked worriedly. Her hands were shaking less, her anxiety attack passing.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:08 pm

(((... APOCALYPSE MOVIE TIME! *eerie background music from The Happening starts to play*))

He looked at her shaking his head. "I'm fine. We have to go, though. Her hubbie's going to... Nevermind. Lets go."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:26 pm

She nodded. Her inhaler was in her car..which was somewhere in the parking lot. "Inhaler. Car." She wheezed, before walking out the door to get to her car.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:37 pm

((sorry I haz no muse i spent t all working on a song))

He stood outside waiting for her, shaking his hed.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:45 pm

She grabbed her inhaler, used it, and walked back over to him. "Sorry." She said, looking slightly guilty for holding him up. "Where are we going?" She asked, her eyes holding curiosity.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:03 pm

He sighed. "You know the Greek Gods? They are real. Real. They have mortal children all the time. Blayde and I are the children of Ares. We killed a cyclopse, and that was his mother. Her husband and his friends are bound to be here any minute. They are going to be pissed when the find we've killed her, too. So, you're going to my house with Ana and we're staying here to kill those bast*rds." (feel free to make her stay. xD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:23 pm

(Heck yus! X3)

Ash glared. "I'm not going anywhere.. I'm going to stay here and help." She said insistently. She wasn't at all surprised tht the Greek gods were real. She actually kindof believed in the Greek mythology. And she wasn't going to stand around while Bullet and Blayde fought the monsters. She was going to help.

(Omg. I accidentally typed andBlayde, and microsoft came up with sandblaster xD)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:07 pm

((xD Sorry i didn't reply in the auctions, i was busy uploading pics for a... project Im working on with a friend. I'll show you eventually xD))

He shook hi head. "Okay, fine. Ana, get Emma a blade, please?" The girl nodded, then took off down the road, sprinting quickly. "She's the daughter f Hades, she can summon a little bit of extra energy from the dead." He shook his head. What fun this would be.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Ash growled at Bullet. She hated being called Emma. It was such a...happy name. She glared at him for a moment. "Coolioz." She said, still fuming on the inside
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:28 pm

He shook his heasd, chuckling to himself. "Sorry. I have a cousin named Emma." (I do.and I have another cousin named Anna...)
Small feet pounded on the sidewalk just a few feet from the group. Little Ana handed "Ash" a long sword. Bullet examined the blade, smiling. "Thats celestial bronze. I don't beleive the blade hurts humans. If he uses a bronze weapon, don't fear the blade." He smiled, turning back to the forest from which the first cyclopse had come, now just a pile of yellow dust at their feet.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:35 pm

Ash took the sword, and ran a finger along the edge of the the blade."Awesome." She said, giving him a smile. She stuck the tip in the ground and leaned on the sword, waiting for the cyclopse(es?)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:32 pm

He smiled. This would be very, very fun. The a large boom came from the trees, and a large head peeked out, examining the yellow dust, its one large eyebrow furrowing. He roared, And stood. He was over 5 stories tall, and mad as hell.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Ash wrapped her hand around the hilt, and held the sword and a defensive position. "Well," She said with a smile. "I guess the fencing my parents put me through is useful for something." She said with a laugh, as she looked up at the monster. Boy was it ugly.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:27 am

(eventually im gonna suggest something completely random but it would be epic if she said yes but Im doubting she willxD Imsorry it took me forever to reply i was sick all day)

Hhe raised the blade, his eyes narrowing. As the creature looked around for his victims, Bullets eyes were focused on finding an opening. There! When the massive humanoid turned, a small chink in his armor was visible. He looked at his sister and nodded,and they sent after it.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:34 am

(You needta post on Aspire Stable, and, poor you D:!)

Ash followed closely, even though she had no idea what the Hell she was doing. (Fail)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:45 am

(thank you! Its funny cuz I look like I have AIDS xD I'm pale and i have very big bags undermy eyes. And I still have a fever so Im shaking. xD)

The sword sailed through the air, aimed at the chink. But the monster turned, and the sword planted itsself in his stomach. He smiled. "Stupid halfbloods." Bullet stopped. "Um,Ash isn't a halfblood. She has both her parents." Then a small bell rang in his head. His step dad. He had thought that he was his, well, dad all his life. Oh well, back to buisness.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:48 am

Ash, still a little confused, stabbed at a small open area in hise side, where the chain links had come apart. She drove the borrowed sword into it, and closed her eyes. (Does it die? o.o)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:55 am

He raised his eyebrows. She was nice for a... mortal? (about one more good hit should work. Im museless so illl let you do the honors)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:00 am

(Hehehe)

Ash pulled out the sword, and looked around in the armor. She ccouldn't find one, so she slashed at the wound she'd just made, driving the sword in so deep, her hands went in with it (Ewy, but AWESOME!)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:24 am

((EEEWWWW!))

The cyclopse turned,eyes widened,andhe dissipated into the same yellow dust that both his wife and son had become. What a nice day. That was when Blayde hit the ground screaming/laughing all the way.She landed on her back with now ows or anything what so ever/. She stood, wearing a grin ll across her face. "Gotta love majic. Anywhoo, are you sure you have no God in you, Ash? Maybe your grndpap was a demigod?" Bulet shookhishead. "Blayde,the number of demigods who made it to adulkt hood is just getting bigger. I doubt she is a demigod. Are... you?"
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 am

She shook her head. "I am definatly all completely mortal." She said, with a hapa happy grin. She looked down at her hands. "Um...ew." She leaned over, and wiped them on the grass.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:24 pm

"Well, you're pertty good for a mortal. Most run and scream if they can see through the mist, but its growing too." He smiled, mumbling something about mist being no more. "Eh."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Ash's eyes grew wide, and she whezzed. She grabbed her inhaler, and gave herself a couple puffs of the medicine. "Sorry about that." She said, and hung her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next