Neko

Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe..

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe.. Empty
PostSubject: Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe..   Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe.. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Kurai sat on his perch of a tree, he pondered his mind. He was watching the narrow thin, path for any shifters.

Riv walked over next to his perch, "No new members?"He asked.

'Nope."Kurai answered.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe..   Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe.. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Feldspar slunk through the underbrush carefuly. Her ears pricked for the sound of any fellow shifters. Her eyes were bright green with golden flecks. She so loved to walk in her shifted form. The power of the mountain lion coursed through her veigns. She licked her lips with her rough pink toung. Hm, what to do? Feld strode scilently forward till she saw the others from her spot behind a bush. Oh, fun. She bounded forward and lept up into the tree, landing heavily on the branch next to Kurai,"Hello there. Who are you?" she asked, her voice powerful, yet melodic.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe..   Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe.. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:22 am

(Yay...First member and she's a cat lol)

"Ah, well hello. I am Kurai. this is Riv apparently you've met him, in the apartments?"He said.

"Hello again."Called Riv's familiar voice.

Kurai flipped, turning into his wolf form, and landing perfectly next to Riv on his paws. His wolf form, looked as if it had japanese letters on his fur, he put his head up proudly. "You wish to join? Correct?"He said with a small smirk, barely noticable.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe..   Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe.. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:40 am

Feldspar sighed. She sat back on her haunches and looked at the two, bored. But her eyes had a gleam to them, playful,"Well, why on earth would I want to JOIN you? I have Cano and Sienna,"Her voice broke off a moment at Sienna's name. Feld was touchy about their fight,"So I don't think I need you. Buy maybe I will join. We shall see." she drawled. Feldspar flicked her long, light red tail. She lept gracefuly as any other cat to a nearby branch. She turned to face the brothers and sat on her branch, tail curled around her paws. She loved to play with others, even if they did not apriciate it. (mwahahahahaahahaha! xD lolz)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe..   Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe.. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:56 am

(Rejuvenate Razz)

"Is that a challenge to fight me in the tease of your tone?"Kurai asked.

Riv was in his blue and gray(Black) wolf form, "I'm not the one who said it, He did."Riv said quietly.

(I'M GOING TO ARCHERY CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the 27th XD)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe..   Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe.. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:52 pm

(omg I so forgot this!! Haha and that is epic! Lucky. I jet get to go ride fat ponies...)

Feldspar sniffed lightly. Hmph. Well this was much less fun than she had intended it would be. How annoying. And as much as she would love to beat on them Feld had no intention of any real fights hapening,"Mm, no. Look, I just have a tendency to try and rile others up and make em mad. My bad. But I have no need to fight. So let's start again here. Yeah, I've met Riv. Nice to see you again. And I supose I do want to join because my sister had to get so pissed." she said. Her eyes glowed a firmiliar sorrow at the mention of Si. She just hoped her sister would be careful. Fights made Si make rash decisions without any thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe..   Black..and red...The Dark Shadow...Haunting the tribe.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1