Neko

The Cult - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Cult

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

The Cult      - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cult    The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Um... Sure...
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: The Cult   The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 10:31 pm

(Hehe...Creeped you out didn't I?)

A black shape moved slowly in the shadows. The only thing that could be made out was the glowing yellow eyes, and the fur, bluish from the moonlight, making a large, cat-like shape. A low growl escaped from the creature, as it came up from behind Sienna. It revealed itself as a panther. She sat, and stared at the lion. "Hello." She said simply, no emotion in her soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Cult    The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Sienna looked down at the panther curiously. She studied it beutiful coat ana was going to say soemthing when a quick moving shape cought her eye. She watched closely as it approched and move out of the shadows. It was a Mountain lion, gazing at them with deep green eyes with golden flecks in them. She knew who it was by the very light redness of it's coat.

Feldspar: She ran quickly, weaving through the corpses of ships as she went. Her light red pelt had a slight glimmer to it. She approched the odd gathering of what she assumed was all other shifters. She smiled when she confirmed the scent of the girl with black hair. It was sienna!!! She trotted over and sat on the opposite side of sienna from the panther. "How goes things sis?" she asked Sienna.

Sienna smiled at her sister, glad to see her. "Long while no see Feldspar, where's Cano?

She shrugged." he WAS right behind me, probly off chaseing bunnies. Who's that?" she asked, pointing a paw at the lion. "I resent those like you," she said now adressing the lion herself," who Byligan."

Sienna smirked at her sisters use of the Old english fraise. "As far as I know you nailed it feld"
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: The Cult    The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 11:17 am

She rolled her eyes. "Who invited everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Cult    The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 11:49 am

Feldspar rose, growlingdeep in her throat. "Oh, I'M sorry, didn't realize this party was invitation only. Maybe I'll crash it." she got up, curling the lion from a safe enought distance. Her green and hold eyes narrowed to slits. " I outta Breat you." she hissed. Her red hair raise to it's ends and she lashed out with unsheethed claws violently towards the lion.

Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: The Cult   The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Jeni sat there calmly, watching the cougar arrive. She finally spoke after the cougar, apparently called Feldspar, take a swipe at the lion. She stood, and transformed once again, into a beautifully spotted snow leopard, with brilliant eyes, with mixed shades of blue. She growled lowly. "Is there any need to fight? Can't we all see we are shape-shifters here? There is no need for violence." She said plainly. She never spoke with emotion in her animal forms, unless it was truly needed. She walked over to them, and sat between the two.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: The Cult    The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 2:44 pm

She lunged out of the way. Her voice rose a growl giving her ground. "You stay out of it!" Her claws seemed to glow faintly green, along with her teeth. She pounced into the air, her claws gripping ground.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: The Cult   The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Jeni looked over at the lion. "No." She said simply, blinking at the lion with void eyes (Meaning they are showing no emotion what-so-ever)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cult    The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 5:39 pm

//. Hey, so dream gave me sienna, and she is at my house, so its alllllll good. so whats up?

Sienna smirked, wanting to laugh. She looked at Hera before walking to stand next to her sister. "Well, Feld, looks like we got a problem." She stated in a drawling voice, she seemed bored, but her eyes glittered in obvious joy. She liked the adrenalin of a fight. She looked from the Leopard to the Lion. "Ya know, before we fight," Sie drawled on before anyone could continue fighting, "I think we should at least know each others names, ya know, for vengeance's sake to whoever loses," She finished with a smirk, taunting and antagonizing. In the back of her mind she thought about how much she was becoming like Feld.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: The Cult    The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 6:01 pm

She rolled her eyes, nearing her roe on the ground. "Just let me contact my Allies." She pulled a golden coin ffrom one pocket, a drachma. She threw it into the light, "O Iris, accept my offering," she went on stating the name of her friend. A misty orb appeared, and the lion and gril talked for moment.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: The Cult   The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Jeni laughed softly. She flicked her tail, and turned her gaze to Sienna. "What makes you think there will be a fight? I'm here to try and make piece. I'm Jeni, by the way." She said, a tiny hint of a chuckle in her voice.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: The Cult    The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 6:44 pm

The orb disapeared. "Thank you," she whispered as it slowly distorted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cult    The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 7:13 pm

"Well," Sie said, defending her self, "Didn't I say in the very beginning how I'd rather not have bloodshed?" She asked Jeni. "And my name is Sienna." She turned to the Lion who still hadn't stated her name. "And you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: The Cult   The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Jeni glared at her. "Weren't you the one who said we were going to fight? And to mention our names, just for vengeance's sake?" She asked, a smirk playing at her lips. She accidentally shifted to a panther, and then back into a snow leopard. Mer...She hated it when she shifted, and didn't mean to. Sometimes it happened when she was in her human form, and other people were around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cult    The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 7:26 pm

"Well," she continued again, "To my defense, I didn't start that until she," she said, thrusting her chin at the lion, "told me to fight." She said with a bitter smile. She closed her eyes to take a deep breath. "In any case, I didn't want to fight, whether you believe me or not." She said with a smirk. She looked displeased though. "But it was fun while it lasted, now its just... boring." She said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: The Cult    The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Hoofbeats echoed thrpugh the ship. As the lion shifted into a human again, she raced out the rooom to meet a centuar, Anna. "Hi, Anna. So, how is your father??"
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: The Cult   The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Jeni nodded. It was indeed boring. She turned her head quickly as the centaur arrived, then turned it back to Sienna. "You're right. It is quite boring."She said slowly, looking around at the corpses of the dead ships
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Cult    The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Feldspar glared, shifting back to human. Her lips were in a tight line, and she was to angry to speak through the whole thing. Finally as things began to cool, she did too. "A Centaur?" she said disbelievingly. She shook her head and rolled her eyes, things get weirder and weirder every time I come see Sie, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Cult    The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Im leaving dis post due to lack of activity soz I can use my carries somewhere else. Shoot meh a pm if things become interesting again at any one point Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cult    The Cult      - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Cult
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Noahs Ark :: The Beach :: Abandoned Ships-
Jump to: