Neko

Claire's New Home - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Claire's New Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Claire's New Home  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Claire's eyes widened, as she heard about someone being almost dead. Well. that news didn't help her any. She turned to Hige."I don't know. I guess just the whole moving thing, and Sinny being everywhere, and now...THIS." She said, lifting her hand, gesturing towards the group. "Now. Who is almost dead? Maybe I can help?" She said, smiling.

(she has a secret powerness Wink )
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Nara stood and grabbed her bag, she followed tsume and looked the others over. If she hadn't just sated she would be going crazy right now, blood scent fillingher nostrils. She reached into the pack and pulled out a rag and a clear bottle. " As great as y'all seem to be feelin, mind if I put something on those wounds afore I drain you in a frigging frenzy? I got this from a... Friend. It'll help." she said, though help was a bit of an understatment. Besides, it was for their own good, she only had so much self controll and she would rather not go down that road. The reason she became sorta a healer. But not doctor, gah she hated doctors!

Cadfan clung to tsume's head as he raced outta the house. The bird indignatly flapped away, landing on the nearest car. He watched as they talked and Nara came out. " better let her help." he said. He preened the feathers on his neck and was careful not to damage the necklace he wore that matched nara's. It helped him understand her and humans ans such and also made him understood. " the last time something like thishappened I was a chick and the one who was hurt got turned cause she nearly killed him drainingblood." the bird murmered.

Ignara glared at him" why thank for REMINDING me! Not exactly a proud moment. Huh at my age i outta have more controll"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:14 pm

"Blue."Everyone answered except the now crying, Hige sitting next to Claire.

Tsume nodded for her help, he sighed.

Toboe and Kiba suddenly lost concious, Hige cried even worse now.

"HIGE STOP CRYING."Hige and Tsume stood up, "STOP BOSSING ME AROUND!"Hige yelled, pushing Tsume.

"HIGE YOUR NEVER GONNA SEE BLUE WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU!"Tsume and Hige turned into wolfs and leaped at each other, blood splattering on the sidewalk..Hige went flying and hit the house..the window of the house..Hige lie there bleeding from the glass everywhere on his body.Tsume suddenly felt a pause at his life.'Wh-What have i done...?I-I hurt one of my own pack members...'He turned into a human again.Hige turned into a human again, bleeding hard and massively on Ignara's floor.

"Wh-What have I done..."His eyes drifted down, filling with tears.He knelt to the ground, he felt terrible.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Ignara growled under her breath. Huh. She hated this, it was like the world wanted her to lose controll. She unscrewed the lid to her bottle of clear liquid. Tipping it over she got some on a rag, then set to work. She ribbed the wet rag on the injureds wounds and watched them begin to heal. Witchhazle. Wonderful. She finished those outside and walked to tsume. "snap outta it and help me!" she screamed at him. In these situations she lost all sympathy. "I can honestly say I have screwed up worse before boy. I've lost nearly all virtues so don't sit here like alls lots. You only have a little time to fix things before he bleeds out on my freeking floor so pick your sorry self up and we'll fix this." she said walking to the house.

Cadfan squawked loudly when the two got into it. He listened to Nara and nodded. Time was preciouse, life or death and he figured Nara knew that well. He flapped to tsume and perched on his shoulder. "She is right. Cmmon." he flew into the houseand landed next to Hige, poking him lightly with a sharp beak
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Claire stood up. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She screamed at Tsume, before running over to Hige, and kneeling over him. She whipped around, and began growling. Suddenly, standing where Claire was, was a 9 foot tall black and red demon wolf, glaring at the pack, blood(instead of drool xD) dripping from between razor sharp fangs.

(Pic of her awesomeness):
Claire's New Home  - Page 3 708846
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Toboe and Kiba got up awake from losing concious , slowly following Tsume inside.They all formed their symbols of their name.Kiba did Hige's as well, that was their chinese prayer.They all slowly and carefully took out the glass.They did a different prayer and some of the cuts healed, Hige's eyes began opening a bit."Huh....T-T-Tsume..? K-K-Kiba..? T-T-Toboe...? C-C-Claire..?"Hige stammered, his vision blurry.He whimpered, for blue this time.They did the same Prayer that made the cuts disapear.Hige got up slowly, his body all numb from the glass and such.He remembered what Toboe and Kiba said about Blue, he began crying again."Let's just hurry up and find blue.."It was too late when Toboe said that, Tsume had grabbed Hige and ran off looking for Blue.

(Now we ALL post in Kiba and Darcia fighting....Toboe is watching. EXCEPT CRANKIE!! :3 TO THE PLAINS!!!)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:57 pm

( mm sounds rockin)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:05 pm

(totally)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:05 pm

(1:Either stop Hige from convincing Tsume into killing him or 2:Try and make them live happily all together again.
Becauuse...I have the song picked out for the ending if its #1 :/ Linkin Park In the end Piano version:

SCRATCH THAT make it the real Wolf's Rain ending song JUST TO MAKE TATEY CRY!! )
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 1:15 pm

(-_- recap? God, I go to my friends birthday party and find out se has a cute ass brother and find out HE has a crush in ME and you guys go to haven? what a cruel world)
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 1:31 pm

(We love you Crankie...I can still rp with Janet Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Bullet rolled his eyes. He didn't need to make peace; he would prefer to see some more gore, actually. Well, what do you expect from the aon and daughter of the God of War himself, Ares?
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 2:38 pm

(CRANKIE REPLY to on the barking spiiiider D:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Claire's New Home
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3